How to comfort and unintentionally seduce your best friend

How to comfort and unintentionally seduce your best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soo!” Baekhyun sobs, shaking the hell out of his best friend who’s silently comforting him and also plotting some bloody plan on how to kill his so annoying ing best friend, Baekhyun, who had been crying for hours already over his jerk ex-boyfriend.

“I can’t believe he cheated on me! On some…On some…ON SOME ING UGLY FLAT CHESTED !” Baekhyun cries again. He grabs a number of tissues and blows on it. Kyungsoo, on the other hand eyes his lunatic best friend disgustingly and asks to his dead ancestors, what the they did, to make him suffer on this kind of situation.

“For nth time Baekhyun! You already said that! Get over with it and stop crying over that bastard!” Kyungsoo nags. Baekhyun shook his head and responded in a shouting manner.

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! HOW COULD HE EXCHANGE THIS DROP GORGEOUS BODY OVER TO A PLAIN FLAT-CHESTED WALKING PLANK!?! IS HE BLIND?! HOW COULD HE!! IT’S LIKE HE JUST THROW OFF A BIG SHINNY DIAMOND IN A LAKE OVER FOR A PIECE OF FAKE CHEAP ONE!!!”

“ SOO! I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT ---“

And before Baekhyun could ever finish the sentence, Kyungsoo slap his face. HARD. To the point a handprint was etch to the whinny ’s face. Kyungsoo winces, his hand stings a lot and it flushes the colors pink and red though, somehow it’s kinda worth it because he was able to shut the blabber mouth of Baekhyun, plus it’s one of the things he wanted do since then. Baekhyun just shuts up and listens to his bestfriend. Because boy, he doesn’t want to have a double slap in his face.

“Listen up you piece of bacon!” kyungsoo says. “Shut up and stop being a whinny over that ed up . He ing broke up with you 2 weeks already! 2 WEEKS!” Kyungsoo emphasizes the 2 weeks with his voice and fingers, shoving it right to his best friend’s face.

“And still, you’re crying over it?! Damn! Are you that smitten to the point being a upgraded whiny noisy ?!! Mind you bacon, you’re more flat than that girl. You’re the complete definition of a flat chested walking plank, you said earlier.”

“Hey! I’m not that flat!” Baekhyun argues, who receives a death eye from his loving best friend Kyungsoo.

 

“Park ing Chanyeol just did the right thing. He just save his damn life from the incoming typhoon you idiot.”

Baekhyun snorts.

“But it doesn’t mean that he’s right in breaking my best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter