Excuse

You Shouldn't Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Momoring~"

"What? You only call me like that if you need something from me"

"Nomuhae, it's not like that"

Sana whines as she wraps her arms on Momo's shoulder, she hugs Momo closely as they keep talking. Sana keep looking at Momo intensely, she always like that and Momo is used to it already. 

"Do you want me to lend you money?"

"Yah, i'm not that broke"

"Do you want me to go shopping with you?"

"No"

"What is it then?"

"Go to the prom night with me"

"What?"

"I don't have anyone to bring along, at least being with you will make me less embarrassed"

"The invitation is clearly to bring your couple"

"I'm not interested in having a relationship right now, i don't have no one"

"Heol, you kidding me? you flirt with all of the students here and you said that?"

"Correction, i'm not flirting i'm just being friendly to them"

"Friendly my , you keep kissing and hugging different girls everyday"

"Why? Don't tell me you're jealous Moguri?"

Sana teases her, Momo just look at her disinterested as she keep rolling her eyes to the side. Momo cups Sana's face and look at her seriously this time.

"Listen, stop playing around and just choose one of those girls. I'm not going"

Momo release Sana's hug and walk away, she stop her walk once Sana tell her something that she know she can't resist.

"We'll serve free foods all night tho, you sure you won't come with me?"

****

 "Just do it like what you promise okay?"

"I know Momoring, i promise. You keep repeating this for an hour already. I know my limit"

Sana pouts as she links Momo's arm while they walk inside the ballroom. Momo like music but being in the crowd isn't her thing at all, she just look around as if she get lost while Sana leave her to talk with her other friends. Momo goes to the food stand and eat quietly as she keep nodding to the beat of the loud music, she just here only for the food so nothing else matter. 

Sana drink a lot that she doesn't even remember how much she drink tonight, she doesn't feel dizzy at all it's just she suddenly get extra hyper so she dance a lot and even do wave dance with strangers. Momo who watches her going overboard quickly drags her to the restroom to knock on some sense on her. 

"You promise me you won't drink that much"

"Promise are meant to be broken, Momoring. Here, drink this whole can so we can talk"

"Sana"

"Just do it, you are good in handling alcohol right?"

"No, i don't want to"

"Then our friendship is over"

"Yah, what are you saying? You really are drunk right now"

"Oh, come on Momoring. Just a can of beer won't hurt"

"No, i promise your parents to take you home safely"

"Momoring~ just this one, okay?"

Sana put the opened can of beer in front of her face, Momo just sighes as she drink it slow. Sana just keep watching Momo while smiling wide. 

"That's my girl, you did it"

"Let's go home, Sana"

"No"

"Why?"

"I haven't kiss you yet"

"Huh?"

"I said i need to kiss you first before i go home"

"Sana, you really drunk right now. We need to go"

"I can't?"

Sana look at Momo with her puppy eyes while Momo tries to keep looking away since she doesn't like the idea to kiss her bestfriend at all. Sana leans closer as she pucker her lips while Momo keep dodging away and even put her hand on Sana's forehead to stop her. 

"Sana, please stop"

"Why~?"

Sana hold Momo's face as she keep trying to kiss her while Momo keep on resisting, they keep on doing push and pull until both of them exhausted and end up sitting on the floor as they both lean their back against the wall. 

"Why are you like this? This isn't you at all, Sana"

"I think i was just too drunk right now"

"Good that you know"

"Momoring"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever look at me not just as your bestfriend?"

"What are you saying?"

"Because i did, not just once"

"Huh?"

"I'm curious"

"About?"

"How does it feel like to kiss you..."

"You kissed me million times already, ever since we're kids"

"Not that kind of kiss"

"What kind of kiss then?"

"Like this"

Sana holds Momo's hand and kiss her lips, time is tickling but Momo seems spacing out as she feel Sana's lips on her. She feel something strange inside her chest, her hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter