єи¢нαитє∂

enchanted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

she sat on a bench in the park, facing the small pond surrounded by flowers. she had a book in her lap and earphones plugged in her ears, not necessarily liking anyone disturbing her whilst she was immersed in the story she read. the moonlight was just bright enough tonight for her to read well. 

as immersed as she was, she felt eyes on her. though she wanted to ignore it badly, she just couldn't. it's like they were burning through her, and it begun to annoy her quite a bit. she didn't want to look up. but from her peripheral vision, she saw someone walk up to her. holding back a groan, she had no choice but to look upon this person and remove her earphones.

what she didn't expect was for him to be standing in front of her. a tall boy, with big ears and eyes, and a youthful, yet handsome looking face. she felt her face flush and she bit her lips. 

"i know you, don't i?" his voice was deep and low and appealed to her ears. 

of course. of course he would say something like that. she may have knew him, crushed on him, for the past year, but he didn't know her. not many did. 

she swallowed and shook her head. "no." 

chanyeol smiled that dorky smile, kneeling down to her level. "i do. you're in my class. spencer, right?" 

she stared at him, heart fast against her ribs. "y-yes." she tried to avoid his gaze and start reading again. 

but he gently lifted her chin up to look at him. "how come i've never spoke to you before?"

she pressed her lips in a tight line. "i-i don't know. your loss, i guess." 

he chuckled. "you're cute." 

she tried to hide her blushing face by once again avoiding his stare. he only chuckled again and sat down next to her, her bag separating them. 

"you enjoy reading?" he asked.

spencer looked up at chanyeol, blinking her eyes. then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter