FINAL

Troublemaker

 

It was finally the day most students are waiting for, Song Festival.

 

 

The students are all hype, not only because they are excused from their classes but also it's a whole night of watching performers and a party at the end.

 

 

The school gym was almost pretty packed when Jieqiong and her friends arrived, students busy chattering with their own friends while watching the performers at the stage full of fancy lights and designs, some cheering out loud with their lungs out and following the dance.

 

 

"Where's your sister?" Jieqiong asks Kyla, she's more excited to see Nayoung than to watch the performers.

 

 

"Maybe at the back? I don't know. All of the student council is busy right now." Kyla answered before sitting at their table.

 

 

"Where's Minkyung?" Jieqiong asks Yebin who's sitting beside her.

 

 

"I don't know and I don't care!" Yebin spat bitterly before crossing her arms and looking at the stage, Jieqiong could only chuckle.

 

 

Eunwoo and Siyeon stands up getting stares from others.

 

 

"We need to go to the bathroom." Siyeon stated before walking away, dragging Eunwoo who have a looking-like-a-fool-smile with her.

 

 

"What are they going to do?" Sungyeon asks curiously.

 

 

"Things you do when you like someone." Kyla casually answers, even when she's the youngest, she still knows things like that better than Sungyeon.

 

 

"I like Yewon but I never do that her." Sungyeon stated causing Yewon to almost spit her punch fruit drink.

 

 

All of them had their eyes bulging out except Sungyeon who's looking at them with weird look and Yewon who stands up, dragging Sungyeon outside the venue.

 

 

"Sungyeon's better than you." Jieqiong whispers to Yebin, the latter only rolls her eyes.

 

 

It was a span of minute when their table became silent and the three of them, Jieqiong, Yebin and Kyla, focus on the stage.

 

 

"Kyla." Someone called causing their attention to divert. It was Kyungwon with Minkyung on her side.

 

 

"My pixie." Kyla answered with a big smile plastered on her face before standing up and walking away with also a very very very happy Kyungwon.

 

 

Jieqiong budges Yebin's side, causing the shorter girl to grunt.

 

 

"What?" she said bitterly, not looking at Minkyung's side and only tries to focuses herself on the stage.

 

 

"I think we need to talk Yebin." The vice president called.

 

 

The shorter girl didn't budge on her seat, ignoring Minkyung.

 

 

"Yebin."

 

 

"Kang Yebin." Minkyung sternly repeated to call her but the shorter won't budge.

 

 

"Shorty." Minkyung said with a smirk on her face, Yebin to look at her with a disbelief look.

 

 

"After playing with my feelings that night, now you're playing with my height?" Yebin said, irritated at the taller girl standing in front of her, blocking the stage.

 

 

"We need to talk and sort things out." Minkyung said and sighs.

 

 

"I thought you're straight?" Yebin ask still with a frown.

 

 

That ticks the last patience Minkyung had on her body. She pulls the younger to stand up and crash their lips together, shocking Yebin for a second but happily kisses her back when she regains herself.

 

 

"Gross!" Jieqiong shouted causing them to break the kiss and pull each other away from the venue.

 

 

Jieqiong rolled her eyes before looking around.

 

 

"Wow, they all left." Jieqiong said to herself before sipping her own punch and looks at her phone only to find none, Jieqiong pouts.

 

 

--

 

 

Jieqiong was just looking blankly at the stage, bored, waiting for Nayoung, wanting to go home, thinking why is this happening, when she heard a familiar voice, a voice full of warmth speaking on the mic, at the stage, Jieqiong's ears perks up, her body straightens.

 

 

"Hi everyone. This is your President speaking. I want to thank all of you who came here and celebrated this Festival that the student council prepared for many months." Nayoung said, Jieqiong was listening very carefully while smiling. Even just Nayoung's voice has that kind of effect on her.

 

 

"But I want to thank the most the girl over there who's probably sitting alone right now. It was my plan." Nayoung chuckles, Jieqiong crunched her face.

 

 

"To you, the girl who taught me many things about life and love. The girl who made me feel things I didn't know I can still have. The girl who made my heart flutter and all. That headache in form of a girl who was also the only one girl who can make me laughs and smiles even when I'm in my worst mood." Nayoung continued, the crowd cheered loudly and happily.

 

 

"I dedicate this song for you, Zhou Jieqiong, my troublemaker."  Nayoung said before the music begins to play.

 

 

When I first saw you, I knew
I knew that we’re going to face each other someday
I keep wanting to see you
So I canceled all the promises I had on the weekend

 

 

Jieqiong tears started to form on her eyes.

 

 

You’re different from other women
A word that you’re special
It’ll be a little tired because you heard a lot
But don’t think lightly because I’m serious now
You don’t need to worry, you can just choose me

 

 

"Nayoungie." She mumbles.

 

 

These days, no matter what I do
I feel in thoughts of you
I can’t concentrate
Even if a day is long and boring
Everything is okay with your voice

 

 

She can feel her heart beating a million times faster.

 

 

A word that I won’t be different from other men
Don’t say too hastily and stay tuned
But don’t think lightly because I’m serious now
You don’t need to worry, you can just smile at me

 

 

Nayoung walks down the stage, looking directly at Jieqiong.

 

 

I, I wanna fall in love
Come closer to me, just one step more
I, I wanna fall in love
Could you stay with me just like that?

 

 

Everything was blurry except Nayoung who's walking towards her and the older's heavenly voice.

 

 

When you open your eyes in the morning
I’ll be there
If you can’t fall asleep
I’ll let you in my arms
Just let me love you
What you need to do now is just nodding your head

 

 

The whole crowd cheered and whistles, but Jieqiong can only look and hear Nayoung who was in front of her smiling cheekily, eyes looking full of love that Jieqiong feels she's melting.

 

 

"Why is it that I always make you cry?" Nayoung asks worriedly when she saw Jieqiong tearing up.

 

 

The younger only shook her head before dragging Nayoung out of the gym, wanting peace, wanting silence, wanting only the both them together.

 

 

--

 

 

The couple was walking silently, in comfort, hand tightly holding each other, both of them having smile plastered on their faces.

 

 

"Do you remember this hallway?" Jieqiong suddenly asks, breaking the silence between them.

 

 

Nayoung looks at her curiously.

 

 

"This is the hallway when I first saw you. The day we met when I bumped into you." Jieqiong explained, Nayoung can only chuckle at the memory.

 

 

"The place where I fell in love with you." Jieqiong added making the older girl to stop chuckling.

 

 

Jieqiong faces the older girl, that sweet smile who can beat the sun rays with her.

 

 

"Thank you for everything." She said, tearing up a bit.

 

 

"To be honest, when I first saw you, I knew that day that you're the one. You're the one who I want to spend every day with. You're the one I want to love until I'm breathing on this world." Jieqiong admitted her voice cracking up a bit. Nayoung can only look at her with heart pounding hard against her chest.

 

 

"I didn't know what I did on my past life to deserve a person like you Nayoungie." Jieqiong said before leaning close on Nayoung, crashing their lips together.

 

 

Nayoung wrapped her arms on Jieqiong's waist while the latter snake her arms Nayoung's neck, pulling each other closer, not wanting to let go of each other, closing the entire gap between them.

 

 

The two broke the kiss, panting hard, before placing their forehead on one another, just looking at each other orbs, eyes screaming love.

 

 

"I love you, President."  Jieqiong said and giggles.

 

 

"I love you, my Troublemaker." Nayoung said before leaning on the younger lips again.

 

 

 

 

 

--

WE MADE IT! WE MADE IT TO THE LAST CHAPTER! =)

 

 

Thanks to all of you who continued reading this despite my grammar mistakes, repeated words over and over, even though I, myself find this story boring but all you stayed! Thank you so much! =)

 

 

You can add and message me if you want. LET'S BE FRIENDS!!! =)

 

 

HAVE A NCIE DAY EVERYONE AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH! <3