Chapter 5

Most of the Memories

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! I was busy making mini envelopes for the stickers I made for Recontrer (JiKook exhibit). I am going to give it away for free to make ARMYs happy. :3 On with the fic! You can follow me at twitter @Alfeia32

Song used in this chapter: Piece of Love by Rina Toin (Mayumi Asano)


"Hyung... isn't Jiminie being too close with Chanyeol lately?" Taehyung asked as he scrolled down through Jimin's own twitter account which he opened right after he left.

"I know... but we can't dictate Jimin who he should be friends with or not." Jin sighed "If we don't want to push him away further, let's try not to make reason to have another fight with him."

Taehyung only nodded 

"What's this? Chanyeol?" Namjoon asked as he stopped flipping the channel and listened to a brodcast 

'Idols Park Jimin and Park Chanyeol will be releasing a single in a week'

"What?! How come we never heard about this?!" Jungkook asked 

"Just because we are in the same company doesn't mean we have to know everyone's schedules and projects, Jungkook. That includes Jimin's." Yoongi said, frowning.

"But still! Jimin-hyung is our-"

"Former teammate." Yoongi finished. "If we want him back, we shouldn't be arguing here. We should be talking to him."

"Y-you're right..." Jungkook said softly


'The reason for my tear's heating up
is a piece of love from fate.
Touching upon, and meeting with a piece of my heart'

Jimin finished singing as he looked at Chanyeol "Do you think that's okay now, hyung?"

"More than okay! It's brilliant!" Chanyeol beamed at him "I never expected we would be able to work together, Jimin."

"Same here, hyung. We have been talking about it for a long time now. At least one of our wishes came true." Jimin grinned

"Jimin... Can I ask? Who is the song for..? Its a love song. Surely, for you to write this kind of lyrics, you must've liked someone." Chanyeol asked.

"Well... Really hyung. It doesn't matter anymore." Jimin said softly, avoiding his gaze.

'Jungkook? or Yoongi?' Chanyeol asked himself before nodding at Jimin  "Alright. But Jimin? Can I ask you something?"

Jimin looked at him

"Can you give a chance to prove myself worthy to be with you?" Chanyeol asked 

Jimin blushed heavily before looking at the side, not knowing how to answer 

"Just let me prove myself. One day, i'll be able to ask you to be my boyfriend." Chanyeol smiled 

Jimin answered by smiling and nodding 


'Did I predict one day that this day would come...?
My heart that's bewildered by love shakes and shakes, so much that it hurts...
Even my deep sadness that no one else realized
was somehow conveyed to him.
It"s as if he was my true beloved. 

A small star in a galaxy, that I call myself
Has sprouten up with a single droplet of love.
If you fear of losing things, then you cannot fight.
So make a prayer to the moon, and a prayer to the stars
and engrave the path you should be traveling down in your heart.
The reason for my tear's heating up
is a piece of love from fate.
Touching upon, and meeting with a piece of my heart. 

If I showed you everything, would you steal my heart away...?
But, I can't just let it be flung away like that.
Because this is something to share with my true beloved.
My dream too large is far away, and I can't just stand still now.
Is there enough love to fill only my heart alone...? 

Sending a prayer to the wind, and rain
Even if I predict that a storm would come now,
in the end, to become one...
is a true piece of love.
It's the pain of love that comes with meeting anyone. 

A small star in a galaxy, that I call myself
Has sprouten up with a single droplet of love.
If you fear of losing things, then you cannot fight.
So make a prayer to the moon, and a prayer to the stars
and engrave the path you should be traveling down in your heart.
The reason for my tear's heating up
is a piece of love from fate.
Touching upon, and meeting with a piece of my heart'

'Yoongi hyung...' Jimin thought as he finished singing the song.  He was at the practice room, just singing while playing with the guitar. 

"Jimin...hyung?" A voice was heard echoing through the whole room.