Chapter 1

Most of the Memories

2 weeks and 4 days.

2 weeks and 4 days since the other members of BTS started ignoring Jimin and avoiding him like plague (except when the cameras are rolling, of course. But Jimin became less clingy.)

 

Jimin didn't know what happened. He tried talking to them, to ask what he might've done, but all he got was a cold shoulder. Even from Taehyung, who was supposed to be his best friend.

 

He also noticed the difference on the answers from the interview questions. 

Lately, Yoongi has chose Jungkook as his favorite maknae and who he wanted to hang out with the most. No one even points at him at the "who is the most" questions which they do every variety show. 

....It's like, he doesn't exist to them anymore.

 

It hurt him. So much.

He cared for them.

He showed them so much love.

He comforted them when they needed to be comforted.

He has been there for all of them.

He supported them during games or events.

He was careful not to hurt their feelings, especially in front of the cameras.

.....

....

....then what happened for them to treat him like this?

 

He tried thinking about the things that happened the day before they started ignoring him. 

Practice. Meals. And more practice. Go on 'koala mode' because Hoseok wanted him on his back. 

There wasn't anything unusual that he did to them.

Jin even made his favorite food and treated him like a baby by feeding him.

Then why?

 

Jimin looked at the letter at his hand while standing in front of their manager's office before going inside the room after knocking three times. 


"Ah, Jimin. What brings you here? Aren't you supposed to have your 2 days day off?" He asked, looking at Jimin with a curious look.

Jimin didn't say anything. All he did was to place the letter respectfully on his table.

'Resignation' was written on it.