(one shot)

(nct/nomin) My Seattle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : My Seattle
Paring : Jeno/Jaemin
Author : Jamelle
Inspriational song : Seattle (Sam Kim)

 

 

2-D

 

 

Jeno glances at the sign hanging in front of the classroom door with some sort of bad feeling. Awkwardness and loneliness build up inside his chest. It feels like the root of the tree try to grow in the narrow flowerpot; too tightly and hardly to breath. The new semester began for 2 weeks but things are so hard and different. New school, new classes, new friends and everything. – Jeno doesn’t expect himself to face this kind of situation.

The boy his lips and take a deep breath before walk through the door. Many students are in the room. They were chatting and teasing. Some of them noticed Jeno and glance at him but when he glances at  them back, they quickly turned back to the old way. These reactions made Jeno feel so uncomfortable. However, he decided to brush it away and made himself walk to his table. Once, Jeno finally reach it. He sits down and plug the earphones into his ears. Randomly choose the song to play and enter to another world.

 

 

Can I run and hide
I’m stuck inside my memories
Step away from time
take me to a place
where I will never grow old

 

              

Those lyrics is so emotional for Jeno. It made Jeno miss his old school and friends more and more. His mind were recalled when his parents told him that he had to move to new school. He still remember that day. It was like everything was cracked. Jeno tried his best to deny but he was rejected by both of them. Moreover, his parents believed that moving to new school would be nice to enter a university in the future.

 

But Jeno didn’t want it.

 

The boy sighted.

Meeting new people never be easy for him. Especially, when he is only one new student among old students in this class. Seems like everyone already know and close to each other. What about him? A lonely pity new student who doesn’t have any friends. – Great.

While listening to music, Jeno’s eyes look out of a window then moving back to the empty seat next to him. He wondered who is the owner and would he look like. The only one thing he knows about the owner of the table is he was studying abroad during summer vacation and not come back to school yet. For the reason, Jeno feels more lonely. Everyone has to pair up sitting together. And yes, Jeno was paired up with that boy. Maybe this is good for him now. Let’s imagine when that boy came back. Jeno may be more awkward, doesn’t him?

“Guys! Jaemin is back!”

At the moment, someone yelled and all the classmates look excited. Their face look surprised and glad in the same time. Suddenly, a boy came in. He looks tall as Jeno but more skinny. The first thing that made Jono eye-catching was those beautiful eyes were glowing with his bright smile. Seems like he is popular here and everyone loves him.

“Didn’t you said that you will back on next Monday?”

Jeno heard someone asked.

The boy named Jaemin laughed. It’s a little surprise for Jeno because even the music still playing in his ears but he still heard Jaemin's voice clearly. The voice is kind of a little bit husky. However, Jeno found it sounds sweet.

“I just miss you guys too much and can’t wait for monday anymore.” Jaemin replied, his grin widening.

His exaggerates made others don’t believe. Jeno almost smiles with that but suddenly realizes it’s none of his business. So he turned his interest to the phone in his hand instead. Tapping on Instagram

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter