vii - MY CLINGY KOOKIE

EunKook (Eunha x Jungkook) OneShots

EUNHA'S POV

 

We just got into a fight last night.

Well, not really a big fight that usually normal couples would have. 

But I'm not really getting it..

How he can still be so clingy a day after, acting like he just didn't ignore my pleas to buy me some icecream. Grr. 

 

"Okay, go find a partner for the daily exercise that we'll be doing today." Ms.Jieun announce while adjusting the rim of her glasses against the bridge of her nose as the class starts to roam around to find a partner. "Oh, and it should be a lad and lass pairing. Go pair with someone else and stop sticking with the same person everyday." she sternly added and I can hear how the other kids groaned when they already had their best buds by their side and yet they need to pull away from each other and find someone else.

And since it was mentioned to 'stop sticking with the same person', I directed my gaze towards the tallest guy in class and started to move forward aiming his spot, purposely. "Kim Mingyu, partner up with--"

I got cut off when a particular bunny blocked the  way, completely blocking the sight of the guy that I supposedly partnering up with. A hand gently wrapped around my wrist. Well, it only took me a second to guess who it is since everything about him is already familiar. Very familiar.

"Well, Mingyu already have a partner and that's Nayoung. Right, dude?" and the guy just gave us a smirk and short nod before chuckling as if knowing that there's something going on between his bestfriend and his girl.

The next thing i knew is I am being dragged away from the other students who are still busy looking for a partner. I heaved an annoyed sigh before shooting him a glare. "What? Ms. Jieun just told us not to partner up with the same person everyday."  

He didn't even buldge and just gave me this kind of look as if I just took one of gis favorite toys away. And wait, he's pouting? Ah, it's one of the cutest but it's not the good time to be all soft and stuff. Remember, you're the one who should be sulking Jung Eunbi, not him. 

"Tsk." I added while crossing my arms against my chest, looking away to distract myself as the teacher starts to provide instructions about the activity. But she pauses midway with her eyes staring directly at the two of us.

"You two." Ms. Jieun directed the tip of her pen towards a certain direction, and it's obviously towards us. "I told you to find a different partner for today, right? And as far as I can remember, you've been sticking with each other for almost the whole week now." 

Dang, Ms. Jieun is not really that scary since she's one of the cutest teacher that I can thisnk of and yet I know that she's being serious right now. 

"Uhm... Sorr--"

"Eunbi will not be able to do things properly without me by her side. She's clumsy, forgetful and even have a big chance to ruin things if she's going to be partnered up with someone else. It will be a big mess, teacher. Trust me." and I got cut off again for the second time by the same time who chooses to ignore my text at night. "It will be a pity for Eunbi's partner."

I slightly nudged him. What the heck is he saying? 

Then his gaze swiftly landed on me, raising a hand to graze it with mine. "The same thing with mine. How will I be able to focus, thinking that she's together with a different guy? This tiny kid can be so cute and endearing at times and anyone might get an idea to snatch her away from me. And that will be very, very bad idea. I don't want to have a failing grade just because I wasn't able to keep her with me." 

I blinked several times without knowing how to respond, but hearing how the class starts to throw unnecessary noises in the background gave me a fair view point of what's happening. This damn Jeon Jungkook just expressed how clingy he is. "Yah.." I slightly bit my lowerlip to keep myself from grinning like an idiot from everybody's sight but I know my face is as red as a tomato now. 

Well, if you are going to judge it from the satisfied smile from his face then it's confirmed. 

"Fine, fine. Whatever. These young couples nowadays should stop watching dramas too match. It's giving me chills." Ms. Jieun announced before continuing what she's discussing. The class started to give their focus after giving tiny-bits of teasing across the room.

--------

After class.

"Jung Eunbi."

"Hm?" I answered without bothering to look up.

Instead of hearing a respond, a hand suddenly picked up my bag and the other one taking my hand which prompted me to get up from my seat. This guy really loves to drag me around. Tss. I just followed on track thinking that we'll just be going to walk home together. The normal thing every end of the day.

"What flavor?"

"Huh?"

"Icecream." he answered shortly while entwining his fingers with mine as he pull me closer towards him. You chose Mingyu over me because I didn't buy you an icecream. So I'm buying you one now to keep you from doing that again."

I just looked at him with a slighly annoyed look but we just kept on walking. Well, it's half-true. But it was the teacher's instruction to partner up with someone else as well...

"I accidentally left my phone at Taehyung hyung's place last night after we did some practice so I wasn't able to see your message." So that's why... "I knew it's a bit late already when you asked for it but you would still like to have an icecream, right?" he continued while taking a look at me when he noticed that I'm not responding. "Yah, Eunbi."

I eventually took a halt and placed my other hand over our entwined ones while keeping an eye on it. "I'm sorry. I know I'm being childish at times.." I started before chuckling a little lifting my gaze up to meet his. "But we s follow rules at times, especially when it's for a school activity okay? Ms. Jieun might kick us out of the class if we don't follow her next time."

A grin plastered on his face, showing off his two-front bunny teeth cutely which gave me an urge to give him a kiss on the spot and pinch those fluffy cheeks until it's swolen --but then we're still in public. And Jeon Jungkook's not into PDA. 

"Right. But not until you already forget being clumsy." he uttered lowly while pulling me even closer, throwing an arm around me. Well, the height difference is quite big so it's really easy for him to lock me into his arm. "Let's go grab those frozen stuff for now, okay?" then started to lead me towards our favorite icecream parlor in town. 

 

He's clingy. 

He would hold your hand whenever he can.

He would even entrap you into his arms even if it would take everyone's attention. He also loves backhugs.

Would even give you feathery kisses at times. 

That's why I keep on falling in-love. 

With this clingy bunny. 

And he's mine. 

My Jeon Jungkook. 

===============*

===============*

Quick update. I was watching random videos when I got this idea which turned out be cringy and cheesyyy. Sorryy. 😅