Chapter 9

Hacked
Chapter 9
 
 
 

I did it. I finally did it. I leaned back against my chair and sighed. 2 all nighters later and, I’m finally done. I fixed everything. I was finally able to delete every personal information about Jungkook, not leaving a single thing out there. I managed to block his number from everyone’s numbers but those on his contacts. Same goes with his texts and kakaotalk account. No one is able to add him unless he authorizes it. Now, only people he associates with are able to contact him. So if those fans try to contact him, it will c say that his number is already changed, unless those numbers are the numbers in his contacts.

 

“Namjoon-oppa,” I ringed him, “I finished. I fixed it, Oppa.” I sighed.

 

“Thank you so much for doing so, you should probably rest now, considering you probably spent 2 days on it,” he concernedly said.

 

“Thanks for stating the obvious, anyway, I'm gonna go sleep now,” I ended the call.

 

I placed my phone back on my desk and stood up, crashing down on my bed. Not even a minute later, I was down and asleep.

 

I woke up a couple hours later when the clock struck 9. I got up and, doing the what teenagers do as soon as they wake up, opened my phone to see the notifications I got. I got the normal ‘likes on Instagram’ and some snapchat streaks, which I'm impressed people kept because I was the ‘hated’ person in the whole school. Not only that but, to my surprise, there was a kakaotalk message from a foreign username to me. It’s been awhile since someone texted me. I thought.

 

I opened the message and to my surprise, it was a thank you text.

 

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook: thank you for helping me

Jeon Jungkook: I really appreciate it :)

 

Oh, must be Jungkook. I thought replying to his text.

 

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook-ssi? :Kim Minji

You’re very welcome :) I caused it anyway... :Kim Minji

 

I quickly replied back as I went downstairs to make myself ‘dinner’. Since it was late, I didn’t want to eat something heavy so I decided to eat fried egg over rice since it was easy to make and isn’t a heavy dinner.

 

When I finished making my dinner, I sat down at the dining table and started eating while watching one of my favorite animes and random youtube videos off my phone. As I was enjoying the scene when the students are having a cavalry battle, I received a text. I paused the movie and opened the message.

 

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook: I understand what happened

Jeon Jungkook: even though I don’t know the details…

Jeon Jungkook: Namjoon-Hyung told me a bit about it

Oh… :Kim Minji

Jeon Jungkook: thanks, again. :)

Jeon Jungkook: I really appreciate it.

You’re very welcome :) :Kim Minji 

 
Author's Notes
sorry this one is a short chapter but, the next chapters are gonna be filled with fluff yayay. also, hacked is gonna almost be complete and I'm planning to make a new fanfic as well... please anticipate it hahaha
0Y0Lz4y.gif