Final

Concern
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minhyuk Caught Messaging An Ex-Girlfriend?"

"BTOB's Minhyuk Gets Into Insta-Drama After DMing Ex Girlfriend"

"Cube,"Lee Minhyuk's Controversy, Rumors of His Ex-Girlfriend's Lies Are Not True"

 

Moonbyul bit her lower lips as she scrolled down her SNS timeline. She couldn't lie that she felt a pang in her heart as she found out about the news that morning. He and his ex. Did he still feel something for his ex?ㅡ she thought. She opened one of the articles in hesitant, took a brief look to it and scrolled down to the comments section.

 

[+91, -4] How embarrassing... it'd be embarrassing even for non-celebrities to have this happen

[+94, -3] Apparently she's not his ex, Minhyuk was just trying to hit on her and then got caught by her boyfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ugh embarrassing;

[+109, -1] Well this is embarrassing...

[+97, -16] Hul... so unexpected of Minhyuk, I had no idea he was like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he totally just got caught trying to hit on a girl on Instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

She put her phone onto the bedside table and closed her eyes, took a deep breath in and heaved it so loudly. No, she couldn't read all those hate comments. She couldn't watch the hates that he got because of this matter. She laid her head on the headboard, covered her eyes with her forearm and bit her bottom lip. Is he... okay?

As soon as it hit her, she grabbed her phone on the bedside table. As she found his number on her phone, she stopped at her track. She was contemplated whether to give him a call or just a simple text message. Scrolled up. Scrolled down. Locked. Unlocked. Repeat.

At the last minute, she decided to type something on her phone before sending it to him.

 

ㅡㅡ

Minhyuk laid his back on the bed as soon as he got into his hotel room. He just arrived at Sapporo hours ago before the news got to him and the other members, and his own explanation on fancafe made it worst. It was a total chaos for him, and he didn't know on what to do. He was tired, physically and mentally.

He reached for his phone which had been in flight mode since the news out. As he slided the lockscreen, he involuntarily read those hate comments again. Why didn't I close this before turning flight mode onㅡ he thought. His hand involuntarily scrolled down the article and read all the comments that he got from his action. He was hurt, no doubt, and ashamed of himself. He regretted his action so much, and he felt betrayed as the one who once had part in his life pretended not to know him.  

He covered his face with his palms, took a deep breath before rubbing his face harshly. So this is how it feels like to get hate because of one's actionㅡ he thought. He took a glance to his phone again, reached for the 'flight mode on' menu and turned it off. As he turned it off, plenty of messages were popped out from his manager, family, agency mates, friends, and... her. 

He bit his lower lip before tapping the latest message from her.

From :: Byullie

Minhyuk oppa... are you okay?

I'm notㅡ he answered in silence. Yeah, he was not okay. He was totally not okay. He needed someone to talk to. He needed someone to share how he felt that moment. He needed someone to rely on.

I need her.

 

ㅡㅡ

From :: Minhyuk oppa

Can I call you now?

She tapped her phone abruptly as she got a reply from him. She was glad that at least Minhyuk wanted to talk to her at this moment. She worried him, a lot. She  couldn't describe how worried she was with him. She typed furiously and sent her reply to him.

 

From :: Byullie

Um. Just call me, I'm all ears.

He got up from his bed when her reply popped out. Without hesitation, he tapped her kakaotalk contact and called her righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter