When I Miss You

When I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoon Bomi's POV

 

 

I coincidentally heard news about you.

 

 

The doorbell rang. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8pm. Oh Hayoung, being the party's host who is together with Kim Namjoo, went to get the door. I wondered who are the ones have come to the 'party' an hour late. I don't consider this as a party because there is no one except me,Hayoung and Namjoo even though Hayoung said he had invited others also. I went to the kitchen to get some drinks for us since I was thirsty and HaJoo are like my younger brother and sister so I knew their house pretty well. I headed to the kitchen to get some soju bottles. However, I didn't expect to see them here. I stood rooted to the ground upon seeing them.

"Oh. Bomi?" Chorong said in surprise.

"Bom-ah!" Jung Eunji,the-bestfriend-who-stole-my-girl, shouted happily while waving at me.

Shouldn't how they address me be swapped? Park Chorong,you don't know how much I miss hearing you call my name. My eyes met hers. My gaze went downwards, taking a good look at her, but I eventually stopped when I saw their intertwined hands. 

 

 

Are you doing well?

I think I'm doing well.

 

 

We were seated on the floor around the table of food and drinks. There was an awkward silence in the living room. It was even more awkward for me as Chorong was seated beside me. I could feel her constant glances at me. Hayoung and Namjoo knew my condition after the breakup but Eunji didn't know about it. I thought of millions of ways to murder HaJoo after the party. Chorong's constant glances at me had me thinking if she wanted to say something to me.

"Are you doing well, chorong-ah?" I asked her after mastering up every ounce of courage.

"Yes, you Bbom-ah?" She returned the questioned back to me. 

I smiled a bit when I heard her call me by my nickname.

"I think I'm doing well" was my answer.

 

 

It's a relief, I seem happy.

 

 

"Now, it's Bomi's turn!!" Namjoo said enthusiastically.

I grabbed the sausage, held it close to my chest and pretended that it's a microphone.

"Ah-Ah Mic test 1-2-3 Yoon Bomi here" I said playfully which caused everyone to laugh.

"1 minute of Yoon Bomi's favourite song!" Eunji shouted.

I cleared my throat and started singing.

~

After I finished singing, I bowed and waved my hands as if I was singing to an audience and took a bite of the sausage before breaking into a laughter at my foolishness. Everyone in the room started laughing when they heard me laughing. Laughing is contagious, I guess?

"Bomi, you look happy today" Hayoung whispered to me after he stopped laughing.

"You seem happy, oppa" Namjoo  added.

Yeah, I seem happy.

 

 

I thought I'll still be struggling.

 

 

The bottle spun and landed on Chorong after it had landed on Namjoo. Namjoo had to give Chorong a dare. I thought of all the possibilities of dares Namjoo could give to Chorong as Namjoo was already wasted. (the only one wasted) lol

"I dare you to make out with Eunji-ssi" Namjoo said, making me shocked.

"What are you saying, Namjoo-yah" Hayoung asked, as equally shocked as I am.

"I wanted to seeee them make out pweaseee" Namjoo said as if she was a little kid asking for ice-cream. ( lmao namjoo the kiddo )

"If not, I will reveal Bomi oppa's and your secret" She added, making us shut up.

"Will you be alright?" Hayoung and Chorong asked me at the same time.

"Of course! Why will I not be alright?" I said, giving a half genuine and half fake smile.

 

 

Feeling a bit lonely

(feeling depressed)

 

 

After the game of dares, the silence had taken over the room once again. However, the HaJoo couple was already wasted so the silence didn't last long. ( wasted hajoo lol )

"Aigoo... my joojoo is so cutee" Hayoung said while pinching Namjoo's cheeks. ( remember this? )

That sentence. It all seemed familiar but my heart didn't want to keep that memory.

Namjoo, being drunk, leaned in and soon after, they were sharing a passionate kiss.

"Rongrong, can we also do that?" Eunji, the other one wasted, asked Chorong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter