Final~

Don't Go! Not Yet!

"Ungjae?"

Said boy looked towards the door to meet the worried eyes of the group's second youngest, Sang.

"Yeah?"

"Is everything okay?"

'No. Everything's not okay.' "Yes hyung everything is fine."

Silence

Ungjae redirected his gaze at his toes and just stared, avoiding all eye contact, so he wouldn't burst into tears. There was some shuffling around before the bed dipped and Sang slipped in next to him, leaning his back against the small twin bed's backboard, sitting shoulder to shoulder with Ungjae. He gently laid his hand over one of the blonde's smaller ones.

"Are you sure? You seemed a little upset at dinner. And you kinda stormed off... i'm not trying to pry, I'm just worried." his voice thinned out at the end, seemingly afraid to set the maknae off again. "You know you can always tell me when something's wrong. I'm here to listen."

Ungjae sighed after a short while and leaned his head onto Sang's shoulder.

~*~

Lets just put it simply. Ungjae likes Sang. A lot. Maybe... Too much. The older's uniquely shaped jaw, sparkling eyes and dashing charisma are enchanting. Not to mention that his slight clumsiness and adorable attitude are irresistible. That night, at dinner, Ungjae was sitting next to Taeho and Jeup, Sang sitting directly across from him, with Jian to his left. Everything was normal at first, Taeho and Jeup chatting it up and Jian babbling on about some new song idea for one of the group's future comebacks. Ungjae sat silently, half the time savoring the tasty Korean BBQ and the other half of the time looking up from his plate to stare longingly at Sang, who was also eating quietly, respecting the fact that his hyung was still blabbing on and on in his left ear.
The next thing Ungjae knew, the other boys were talking and laughing about things they would or should do for the fans when all of a sudden, Jian grabbed Sang by the neck and pulled him in, landing a big loud kiss square on his cheek. While Sang groaned in fein agony, and the two other boys made kissing noises and laughed, Ungjae felt his brows knock together. Jian was one to always initiate skinship, the guy loved it so much it was ridiculous, but thankfully for him, everyone was okay with it. For some reason though, this time, that simple action angered Ungjae. When Jian continued to peck Sang's cheek, he felt like he was about to explode. Slamming his chopsticks down on the table, maybe a little too loudly, he abruptly stood up and stomped off to his room, not saying a word, and leaving the other 4 boys absolutely still and speechless.

~*~

"I'm just... so, so tired hyung. We've been real busy lately with our comeback coming up and when i'm tired... things easily make me mad... I don't have any bad feelings towards you guys, I love you very much... it's just that i'm so tired of so many things... the hard work we're putting into our album and just... life." he sighed sadly, feeling the tears prickle his eyes. Sang still hadn't said anything and everything was completely quiet.

Moments later, Ungjae felt Sang push his hand under his, their warm palms pressing together as Sang laced his fingers through the younger's. Ungjae held on back, his grip tightening slightly. 'Don't let go' it said, and Sang didn't. The older then reached over with his right hand and thumbed away a few of the maknae's tears.

"Hey. Look at me." Sang called softly. Ungjae looked up at him, head still laying on his shoulder, with his big, adorable, watery eyes and waited silently for him to speak. Sang looked directly into his eyes, taking a second to stare before speaking. "It's gonna be hard. We're a rookie group and all the stress will easily hold us down. But you just gotta keep pushing. All of us are going through it together. We're here for you... i'm here for you." his voice quieted down. "So don't be angry," he reached up again, wiping more of Ungjae's tears away. "Please don't cry. Everything will be okay."

He nodded against Sang's shoulder, a silent way to tell him 'I understand. I'll do my best.' But the tears kept flowing. He looked away from Sang, silently hoping that the older wouldn't see his weakness. But of course he could.

"Ungjae." Sang whispered. The boy shifted his gaze back up to his hyung, who was gazing at him with a sort of fire in his eyes that he couldn't interpret. And in the midst of his confusion, Sang leaned forward slightly and placed and firm kiss on Ungjae's lips.

Immediately, The younger's cheeks flamed up and his eyes widened. A tingling feeling rushed down from his jaw to his chest, causing his heart to beat at the speed of light.

BADUM, BADUM, BADUM.

The kiss only lasted a short while though, giving Ungjae no time to react. When Sang pulled back, his eyes grew wide and he covered his mouth, looking away. His cheeks burned a bright red.

"Oh my god, U-ungjae i'm so s-sorry." he stuttered. "I'll j-just go-"

"Wait!" the younger exclaimed, reaching out and grabbing tight to Sang's forearm as he was standing up to leave. 'Don't go! Not yet!' "Hyung p-please wait." he whimpered.

Sang turned his head towards Ungjae, possibly the pleading look in the boy's eyes caused him to stay. He didn't sit back down though, he just stood next to the younger's bed, gaze focused on his feet.

"H-hyung..." Ungjae whispered weakly. "W-why?"

"I really shouldn't have." he sighed, running a nervous hand through his light brown hair. "I didn't even ask you if you were okay with it, I- *sigh* i'm sorry."

He started to pull away but Ungjae held on tighter.

"So it wasn't an accident?" he asked, voice shaking, fear riddling his body. Sang was silent for a moment.

"I was being selfish... I took advantage of you when you were weak... You just looked so pretty... I couldn't help it..." he mumbled messily near the end, but Ungjae heard it.

"Y-you think i'm... what?"

"I think you're pretty. Beautiful even. It was selfish to let my feelings get in the way and i'm so, so sorry. I don't expect you to return any feelings. You should just forget this ever happened okay?"

"Hyung, no." Sang looked at Ungjae, a sparkle of confidence gleaming in the younger's eye. "I don't want to forget... if that's okay. I liked it... A lot, and I don't want that to be it. Don't end it here, please." Sang could only stare at the youngest, eyes wide.

"Wait you- you-"

"I like you a lot hyung, not just like friends... I like you... romantically." Once Ungjae fell silent, he was beginning to regret his decision because Sang had gone silent as well.

Sang huffed out a short breath, causing Ungjae to look up. He was greeted by a soft smile.

"Thank god." he breathed out leaning down so that his hands were resting on the bed, on either side of Ungjae's thighs. The younger felt his cheeks heat up as Sang's nose brushed up against his. "I didn't think I could keep away from you any longer."

Taking a split second to stare into Ungjae's eyes, Sang leaned in for the second time that night and pressed their lips together.

Sighing contently, Ungjae pushed back into the kiss, need evident in his response. Reaching up to rest his hands on either side of Sang's neck, Ungjae began to move his lips, sending a shivering sensation down his spine and causing Sang to tilt his head for better access.

With a soft pop, the older boy pulled away, taking a second to admire Ungjae's closed eyes and plump lips, and savor his warm hands on the sides of his neck. When his eyes fluttered open, Sang smiled, feeling his heart race. He couldn't help but to lean in and gently kiss the younger's soft cheek, causing him to giggle softly. Sang's smile broke into a grin, show casing his pearly whites.

"You're adorable." he whispered. Ungjae's cheeks turned a bright red, his lips quirking upwards a bit as he shifted his gaze away in embarrassment. With a soft chuckle, Sang spoke, catching the younger's full attention. "Alright~!" he yawned with a smile. "I'm gonna go get ready for bed i'm exhausted~" Beginning to stand up, Ungjae pouted cutely and hooked his arms around the older's neck, causing Sang to have to use extra energy to pull himself up straight, a pouting Ungjae still clinging to his neck.

"No don't go~!!" he whined. "Stay with me~!!" Sang chuckled at the younger's irresistible cuteness and looped his arms around Ungjae's waist, hugging him close to his chest.

"I'm only going to the bathroom next door love~ it'll take me 5 or 6 minutes tops!" But the blonde continued to pout.

"That's too long~!!! I refuse to let you go!!" Sang laughed.

"Then you leave me no choice!!" Grabbing Ungjae behind the thighs, Sang hoisted him up, the sudden lack of ground under his feet causing him the tighten his grip around the older's neck and immediately wrap his legs around his waist.

"OH MY GOD HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I'M TAKING YOU TO THE BATHROOM WITH ME!! Since you decided to become all adorable and clingy~ I couldn't just leave you here!" he cooed. Before Ungjae could become embarrassingly red, Sang violently kicked his bedroom door open and walked out towards the bathroom.

"JESUS MAN BE CAREFUL!! DON'T BREAK MY DOOR!!"

"Or what~"

"I'll never kiss you again."

" ...You wouldn't."

"Try me ."

" ...I'm sorry oh beautiful angel from the sky please I beg of you, forgive me. After tonight I don't think I could live without your kisses."

"Hmmm..."

"Pretty please~?"

*sigh* "Fine~ just don't do it again."

"Promise!" Sang finished, setting Ungjae down on the bathroom counter and switching the light on. After handing his love interest a wash cloth and grabbing one for himself, he said, "I think we just had our first argument as a couple." Ungjae's face instantly turned red his eyes widening slightly.

"A-a coup-ple?" Sang seemed to notice his quick assumption and immediately tried to fix it.

"Well I-I mean if you wanted to- - it just kinda slipped out I didn't mean to rush into things-" Ungjae leaned down and shut him up with a kiss.

"I'm down." he whispered softly. Sang smiled and pecked his lips back before Ungjae sat back up and they both continued washing their faces. "I wouldn't really call it an argument though..."

"It was close enough!"

~*~

After cleaning the rest of the way up and changing into more comfortable clothes, the two newly united lovers crawled into Ungjae's bunk, hugging each other close due to the small size of the bed.

"Hey."

"Yeah hyung?"

"I just wanted to let you know that i'm not screwing around... I'm being serious about the whole relationship thing. I know I joke around a lot, but this is for real, at least for me. Don't feel like i'm ever gonna mess with you okay?" Ungjae smiled in the darkness, snuggling closer until he was able to rest his forehead with Sang's.

"I know. Thank you hyung. It's very reassuring." Sang's smile was so bright Ungjae could feel it without even looking. The older boy rubbed his nose up against the younger's, causing him to release a soft giggle.

"Good night beautiful angel." Ungjae already had fallen in love with the pet name.

"Good night baby." he returned, cupping the side of Sang's jaw with his slim fingers and pulling himself towards the older, miraculously landing a sweet kiss directly onto his lips in the pitch blackness of the room. The feeling of Sang smiling into the kiss made the younger boy's heart beat like a festive drum. Pulling back, Ungjae buried his face into the crook of the other's neck, Sang's nose in his boyfriend's hair, as the two slipped into a deep and comfortable sleep.

THE END