It Should Be Hyoyeon - Jealous Fic

Hyohyuk one shots!

 

How could he agree to go on this stupid show? Hyoyeon turned the tv off and threw the remote in bitter anger. 

'you'll watch it, right Hyohyo?
That's what Hyukjae had said to her when he found out he'd be on We Got Married. Unbeknownst by Hyukjae, Hyoyeon was not entirely thrilled by the prospect of watching the guy she loved pretending to love someone else. But Hyukjae had seen every episode of every show that Hyoyeon had ever been on - that was the kind of friend he was for her. 

When she started watching WGM, Hyoyeon knew that she wasn't going to like what she saw, and she was right. Sena was absolutely stunning, and definitely interested in Hyukjae, regardless of the fact that it was just a tv show. Hyukjae showed her his shy side, and a pinkish tinge rose up on his cheeks each time they spoke to each other. 

"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon, you aren't the only one in this dorm you know." said Tiffany, who was a regular viewer of We Got Married, as she picked up the remote and turned the tv back on. Hyoyeon turned away from the tv and stared down at her hands as Sena's giggle echoed through the dorm as the result of a joke that Hyukjae had just told. 

'You have to admit, they make a cute couple.' said Yoona as she walked past the lounge room.

That was the last straw for Hyoyeon. Standing up fast, without a word, she pulled on her boots and grabbed her jacket and walked out of the dorm, snapping the door closed behind her.

Hyoyeon walked until she found herself at a small park, the bulk of the anger fizzled out on her way, only to be replaced by self pity. The trees at this park had no leaves, and the grass was covered in a thin sheet of crisp white snow. No one was there to play on the swings or to sit on the bench, leaving Hyoyeon perfectly alone.

Yoona is right, Hyoyeon thought to herself, as she watched her breath escape her lips in little clouds of steam. They are pretty cute together
Despite the cold wind, Hyoyeon's face grew hot as tears rolled down her cheeks. Hyoyeon felt like her heart was sitting in her stomach, hardly beating at all. If you asked her, Hyoyeon couldnt even tell you how she felt. Hyoyeon couldn't feel wronged, because Hyoyeon had never confessed her feelings to him. She couldn't feel possessive, because Hyukjae wasn't hers. She was happy for him for being paired up with someone as amazing as Sena, but she wanted the world to say that it was Hyoyeon and Hyukjae that looked cute together.

It should be Hyoyeon. People should say that Hyoyeon and Hyukjae make a good couple. 

Hyoyeon felt the phone in her pocket vibrate. She glanced at the caller I.D, and felt clench slightly. Biting back her sadness, Hyoyeon tried to sound bright as she answered the call.

'Yeoboseyo~' 
'HyoHyo! Did you watch We Got Married?' Hyukjae said, and Hyoyeon could practically hear the smile in his voice. Hyoyeon found herself smiling in spite of herself. 
"Yes, I watched it~ You did well." Hyukjae's dorky laugh echoed through the receiver.
"Shucks Hyo~! If you aren't careful, i'm gunna blush~" From his words, the image of Hyukjae blushing from Sena's presence forced itself back into Hyoyeons mind, and Hyoyeon could almost felt her heart drop again.

When she didn't reply, Hyukjae asked her worriedly, "Something wrong Hyohyo?". Not wanting to worry him, Hyoyeon laughed, and trying to sound like she was joking, said 'I'm just worried that i'm going to be replaced!"

Whether Hyukjae knew she wasn't joking or what, she'll never know, but in a serious tone, Hyukjae replied to her. "Hyoyeon, No one will ever replace you, not in my heart."