He's (not) my boyfriend.

He's Not My Boyfriend!

(Sorry if there is any mistakes. I hope you like. ^-^)

“Oh, Kris? Is that you?” The tall blonde turned 
“Hey Lu.”
“Hey. Wow, long time no see.”
“Yeah. You were invited too?”
“Yup, whole family was. They like rented out a whole section. I just came to get some air. They're throwing questions as if their lives depended on it.”
“Should I hide the fact that I have a boyfriend?”
“Most definitely, well if you don't want to be bothered about bringing him to family events for the rest of your life.”
“Yeah….. I'll keep quiet.”
“Who's the lucky boy?” I asked curiously 
“Some guy from this one class.”
“Name?”
“Suho.”
“Oh, Joonmyeon.. He's nice…..didn't think you liked church boys.” Kris groaned and motioned for something.
 I noticed someone approaching.
“Woahhhh, who's that?”
“He's my friend.”
“Well he's one hot piece of .” I mumbled 
“What?”
“Huh?”
“You said something?”
“Now. Did you?”
No, I thought you did.”
“No I didn't, you high or something.” I looked back at the stranger, “he's also blonde.” (A/n : blonde Sehun is y Sehun) 
“You aren't to off with your honey brown hair.” Kris said and Ruffles my hair. “Sehun meet my cousin Luhan. Luhan meet my friend Sehun.”
“Hi/Hey.”
“Well we should go in. Come on.” Kris said and walked away. Sehun and I quickly followed.
“Am I even allowed to be here? Kris just dragged me here.”
“You'll be fine. They'll probably love you. Mostly out aunties.”
“Thanks.”
“Get ready.” I mumbled
“For?”
“Questions. A lot of them.” He opened his mouth to speak but was startled.
“Yifan is here!!” The family rushed to surround Kris , pushing me and Sehun back roughly and I almost fell but Sehun caught me wrapping his arms around my waist. (Cliche I know)
“Careful there.” He said and helped me stand and then let me go.
“Lulu brought his boyfriend!” My head snapped in their direction with wide eyes.
“No. No. He's not my boyfriend.”
“Suree.” They all gave me smug looks.
“He's not. I don't even know him.”
“Right, that's why he had his arms around you.” I groaned, my cheeks were hot.
-
“So what's your boyfriend's name Lu?” Irene asked
“Oh my god- how many times do I have to say, he's not my boyfriend.” Kris snickered from beside, opposite of me.  It was silent for a few seconds.
“So lulu will you present your boyfriend to us?” Mama asked 
“He's not my boyfriend.” I whined.
“Don't be shy kiddo, we all know you're gay, we don't mind.” My uncle, kris’ dad, said
“I don't even know his name.”
“Liar,” Sehun fake coughed, I glared at him.
“Come on lulu, tell us.” I rolled my eyes at her, it was obvious she didn't like me, but it seemed she liked Sehun.
“He's not my boyfriend.” I sighed, I was so done with them.
“So, since he's not your boyfriend...he could be mine?” Everyone was shocked
“Ooooooooh, lu….Rene trying to steal yo man.” Ren, my did I said.
“Ren. I warned.” “You could try. No one is stopping you.” I continued to eat my food ur choked on it when Sehun placed a hand was placed on my thigh, he sent a smirk my way.
“I'm not interested.” He said.
“What are you doing?” I hissed under my breath.
“What? I do it to Kris all the time when I'm nervous.”
“Well do it to Kris.” I pushed his hand off me.
“Come on, introduce me.”
“Kris brought you.”
“Come on, don't be like this lu. Introduce me.” I smacked his head.
“Introduce yourself .” I said and stood trying to leave but I was pulled back down. “Everyone this is Sehun. He's not my boyfriend.” I turned to him, “happy?”
“You could do better.”
-
“How did you 2 meet?”
“Outside a restaurant. Kris brought him to the family dinner where everyone assumed he we date.” I answered
“Don't lie.”
“I'm not lying. Ask Kris.”
“He's lying.” I wanted to punch the snickering bastard.
“Oh! Did you know Fanfan has a boyfriend?” The family erupted.
“You little .” I stuck my tongue out at him.
“Karma's a boo.” I sent him a kiss before leaving to get dessert while he got jumped by questions.
-
“Bye Luhan's boyfriend.”
“Mama!”
“What?  Can't we say bye to your boyfriend?” Baba asked
“Baba not you too.” He chuckled.
“Go say bye to your boyfriend. We’ll go turn the car on.” I huffed and walked to the 2 snickering s, before kicking kris in the nuts.
“.” he croaked.
“blue balls .” i leaned down and kissed his cheek, “Take care Fanfan-ge.”
“ you.”
“I'm not a fan of . Sorry to burst ya bubble.”
“So does this mean i'm invited to the next family dinner?” sehun asked
“Definitely no.”
“Come on it was fun.”
''Fun my .”
''Let's hurry up and hug.”
"Hug? No, I'm good.”
"Yes, come on. Your fam is watching.”
"No.”
"hug or kiss.” I gaped at him, "Pick one.”
"You .”
"Tiktok.”
"Fine.” I groaned but wrapped my arms around his waist burying my red face in his chest. I barely reached his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.
"You're my accidental boyfriend now.” I just groaned,''Hug me like you mean it. That girl is watching." Sehun said in a childish tone making me giggle.
"Let go.” He slowly did.
"Here's my number.” he said before he slipped something in my back pocket, and patted it & pretty much my . "see you.” He leaned down and kissed above my lip. My eyes widened and face heated up.
“y-you aren't my boyfriend. Don't d-do that.” i stuttered pushing him away and running to my parents car and jumping in.
“Not your boyfriend, huh?”
“Sh-shut up.”
-
“Luhan invite your boyfriend  to my party will you?” I stared at the envelope in her hand
“Do it yourself.”
“What?”
“Do. It. Your. Self.”
“N.O.”
“Awww, then Sehun won't get it.”
“I'm telling mama.”
“Tell auntie I don't care.”
-
“Luhan you need to invite your boyfriend!” They continues, ALL of them. I sighed.
“I'll go call him.” I said and they stopped talking. I went upstairs with my phone by my ear, I rushed to my old room and got my messenger bag and keys before sneaking downstairs to the kitchen.
“Bye mama. I love you, take care.”
“Love you too baby.”
-
“Fanfan?”
“Hmm?”
“You still go to that out of the city uni, right?”
“Yeah, why?”
“Then that's all I got to say. He goes to an out of the city uni.”
“Lu…”
“Hm?”
“Summer break is in a week….he from there too.”
“F-ck!”
-1 week later- 
“Lu come pick us up.”
“Who's us?”
“Me and ya boyfriend.”
“No.”
“Come one, we need to get to Rene's house.”
“I’m not going.”
“What? Why?”
“Because I'm not fan.”
“Come on go for Sehun.”
“Why would I go for him?”
“Lu please.”
“Give me 30 minutes. Where are you 2?”
“That one coffee shop you like.”
“Just call an uber, I'll pay.”
“I love you babyLu.” He hung up and I sighed before going to my walk in closet. I chose my off-white ℅ Virgil Abloh, black Caravaggio Annunciation t shirt jersey, black skinnies, black puma suedes, and a “white” flannel. (Outfit from Excited rehearsal for reloaded concert) I sprayed light cologne and got my phone, keys and wallet then went back to my living room. I was about to sit on my comfortable couch when my phone rang.
“Hello?”
“We outside.”
“Alright.” I left my apartment, the door automaticity locking and went to the front seeing Kris and Sehun outside a car.
“Hey Lu.”
“Hey Kris.” I leaned down, “ how much?” I asked the driver.
“Well I got to see a beauty like you so 22569.20 won.”
“And how much originally?”
“39486.30 won.”
“Keys?” i tossed them at Kris.
“Why such a big discount? It's almost half.”
“Well, i got to see a beauty.”
“Well this beauty is already owned.” my wrist was pulled and I crashed against Sehun's  chest.
“Have a nice day.” the driver forced a smile.
“You don't own me.”
“Then I should've just let it guy come and watch you just so he can you later.”
“He's coming gonna do that.”
“Luhan. I'm a guy, I know how he thinks.”
“I'm a guy too.”
“Yeah. A bottom. You don't think like a top does.”
-
“Aww, Lulu brought his boyfriend!”
“I'm only staying here for 10 minutes.” i told the guys.
“Thats enough time for her to back off. Come.”
“What?” I asked confused as Sehun dragged me around the house following Kris. We got to the backdoor, it was like a whole different party out there. Sehun pushed in against the wall beside the door once outside.
“Your cousin has somehow got a number a date randomly showed up at my dorm. I'm not trying to say she's crazy or anything but you my fake babe so you're gonna help me get rid of her.”
“How?”
“Well I mean, I think we're doing pretty well right now.” he said, as our faces were inches away.
“Luhannieeeee~ i heard Seh-” I pushed sehun away. We both coughed awkwardly.
“It wasn't- ehem- how it looks like Mrs. Xi.” Sehun awkwardly said.
“I wasn't here!” she quickly went back inside. 
“Great….”
We walked to the drinks, I got a Fanta Orange, Sehun got a beer.
“Get one.” he motioned for the beer, I scrunched up my nose and shook his head.
“Luhan….You're here..” Irene said not sounding very happy.
“Yup.” I smiled at her and Sehun wrapped an arm around my waist.
“I didn't think you'd make it Sehun.”
“Well I have a protect my boyfriend from erts.”
“I thought you 2 weren't dating.”
“Lulu is just shy. He wanted it to be a secret a while longer. Didn't you babe?”
“Oh my god Sehun.” my cheeks were pink as I covered my face with my hands. He kissed my head.
“I don't believe you.” i hid my face in his chest. I didn't like where this was going.
Sehun pulled my head away and cupped my face and gently pecked my lips. I was shocked for a second but quickly responded, he pulled away for a second before our lips crashed in another kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I around his neck. Irene screamed and stomped away.
“You're lips are soft.” he said against them.
“Thank you.” I hid my face again.
“Let's dance.”
-
A couple of humiliating family events later.

“Lu?” Sehun asked as a stargazed in my aunt's backyard.
“Hmm?”
“Can you help me with something?”
“Yeah, what is it?” i asked still stargazing.
“I….I like someone.” i looked at him. My heart broke at the words. “And i don't know what I do.”
“confess.” i mumbled, “or just ask that special someone out.” i said and sat up.
“Luhan.. I-”
“Lulu! Come here!”
“Sorry. I gotta go.” I quickly left and ran to my mother.
“Sorry about pulling you from Sehunnie, but we have a dinner at home tomorrow and I need your help. Can you come help?”
“Of course Mama.”
-Next day-
“Did you invite your boyfriend?”
“We're bit...he's not my boyfriend.”
My parents froze, probably noticing how broken i sounded.
“Did something happen between you and sehun?”
“Did you 2 break up?”
“I guess you could say that.” i sighed.
-
“Look Lulu, your boyfriend.” my aunt said.
“HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!” Everyone shut up. 
“Did you and Sehun break up gege?”
“Woah. Woah. You and I break up? No.”
“We don't even date Sehun. Do you want me to fake break up with you? I mean I'm your FAKE boyfriend.”
“Lu, what's wrong with you?” he sounded hurt.
“Nothing is wrong. You just like someone and I'm giving you a free path to a someone. You aren't my boyfriend.”
“Well the person I like is you. I was about to confess like you told me but your mother interrupted. I could've cleared it up if you opened the door or picked up the phone.” i just stared at him, “Luhan. I like you. 我喜欢你.”
“....I…...I like you too...Sehun.”
“Do you want to be my boyfriend? My real boyfriend?” 
“Yes.” he kissed me and we hugged.
“He's my boyfriend.”  we both said and laughed.

~~END~~