Project Partner

Princes of Music (Hiatus)

Y/N POV

I walk to the hallway to find my section, I am in Class A and I just hope that everyone will be nice. As I enter the room “Y/N!” a hug surprised me “M-min!” I said “We are classmates, I’m so happy” she smiled “Yeah! Me too” while we are talking a guy called me “Ah! I knew it, it’s you who thought that we will be classmates” I turned around and “Ah! Uhm Thank you very much again to your help” I bowed ‘Hmm.. so he is Saver A” Min said “Its okay, I’m glad you passed, Oh I’m Kim Namjoon” he held his hand and I shake it “Nice to meet you I’m Chae Y/N” I said “Ehem! I’m Kang Minyeon, Y/N’s friend” “Nice meeting you too” we smiled to each other, other than Min I made a friend.

 

-On the other hand-

 

A guy whose head is facing down to his table looked up and saw Jaehee and he suddenly sat up from his sit then he dash to her “Mickey~!” and he jumps to Y/N “Ehh?!” then a guy pull Y/N and pushed Rapmon “Woah!” then the guy who jumped hugs Namjoon, Y/N looked to the guy who pulled her “Uhm T-thanks” “It’s okay” they guy said, the other guy looked at Namjoon“Eh?” he let go of Namjoon “W-what was that?!” Namjoon surprised “I’m sorry I just saw this cute girl and I can’t help myself, she looks like our cute dog in our house” he said I’m a dog?! “Oh I’m Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you” “Oh.. I’m Chae Y/N” she said and looked again to the other guy “I’m Min Yoongi” he said, Y/N smiled “I hope we will be close everyone”

-Time skips-

What should I get she said in her mind as she going to the cafeteria “Min!” Y/N called her friend and she accidentally drop her wallet, a hand appeared and catch her wallet “Oh.. That was close, here be careful next time” he said “Uhm thank you” Y/N said “I’m Park Jimin, nice to meet you” Y/N was going to say her name but a guy interrupt them “Hey, Shorty that Lady is mine I am the first one to met her” Ahh! Wait this guy!? “Y/N! Hey what’s going on here?” Min arrived to the scene “Don’t you dare call me shorty Taehyung!” Jimin said “It’s really you I am so thankful from the other day” Y/N said “Its okay who would think that we will meet again its maybe fate~” Taehyung said H-his face is close! “Still doing some flirt Taehyung” Yoongi appeared “Well if it isn’t Yoongi hyung, It’s none of your business and your still keeping your expressionless image” W-wait what is going on here!? “Taehyung, let’s go you are making a big fuss! Oh before we go may I know your name?” Jimin asked “I’m Chae Y/N” Jimin smiled “See you around Y/N!” then they left “Is Saver B is really Kim Taehyung?!” Min asked “Uhm yeah, Do you know him?” Y/N asked “Well as far as I know he is so beautiful when he is playing saxophone and he is really popular to girls” He is amazing.. “Right Y/N, let’s eat come on!” Minyeon pulled Y/N and eat.

 

-The next day-

 

Namjoon’s POV

I never thought that Jaehee will be my classmate, I think she is special I don’t know why I just have this feeling. “Hey Namjoon! Who do you think is our teacher?” Hoseok asked me, since that funny incident we became friends “I don’t know we didn’t do anything yesterday” I said “Ah? Good morning! Namjoon and Hoseok!” Minyeon came with Y/N “Good morning to you too” Hoseok greeted them “Good morning” I said “Good morning” Y/N said, she is really cute… then many lights roamed the class “What’s going on?!” everyone is so confused then the lights stopped at the front and we saw a guy standing. Who is he?!

Y/N's POV

I saw a man standing in front, he clapped and “Good morning to everyone! I’m Kim Heechul, Just call me Sir Chullie okay?” and he winked “Kyaa!! Sir Heechul! Many girls scream “Who is he?” “You don’t know? He is Kim Heechul. He is a legendary Idol his group is Super Junior, he is also good at variety shows” Min said “So he is so amazing then” “Okay this class will be having their very first Project t! You will be pair in to two, one will write the lyrics and one will compose the song, I have already made your partner” he posts a paper on the board “Go in front and see your partners, You have one week to do this, so see you later class dismissed!” then he left.

I went to the front to see who is my partner.. Eh?

Kim Namjoon – Chae Y/N

“Ah! We are partners Y/N!” Namjoon said “Yeah, let’s do our best” I said “Yeah!” we smiled to each other. Mother, Father I will do my best!

 

-Exolover61

I know sometimes I’m weird (puff cheeks) hahaha XD hope you like this new chapter and story! Ciao~