I'm 17. They can't throw me into jail.

180-Degree Turn

 

Minho's always been the typical jock: he knows he's good-looking, girls and boys swoon over him, he's actually pretty smart and he can get away with anything. Almost anything.
 
A DUI accident resulting to a schoolmate ending in a hospital's ICU lands him in front of his guidance councilor, "Choi Minho, we can't frown upon this incident."
 
Minho smirks, "Dad can pay for the kid's hospitalization."
 
Mr. Jung sighs, "The kid's fee, if you're gonna pay, that's not a problem, but the damage you caused the community? They want justice."
 
"I'm 17. They can't throw me into jail."
 
"You're gonna be doing community service."
 
Minho an eyebrow, "How many hours do you need? Let's get this over with."
 
"Not here."
 
"This is my community right?"
 
"Choi Minho, sembreak starts tomorrow, you will need to go up north to our sister school's soccer camp. Train the kids."
 
"That's a 3 hour ride from here!"
 
"You're gonna live there with the kids for a month."
 
"You have got to be kidding me!"
 
"I am not. Get your stuff, we'll send you off tonight." 
 
Minho's eyes widen, "TONIGHT!? Does my father know this?!"
 
"He does, and he has arranged your accomodations there."
 
"That motherer."
 
"Not in my office."
 
-----
 
Minho curses under his breath every time a location sign for his destination pops up on the road. 
 
"Try to make it fun." The guardian, Mr. Nam, who drives Minho tells him, the jock just scoffs. 
 
"Fun? Teaching retards is not fun!"
 
"Choi Minho! Those kids are kids with special needs, they are not retards."
 
"Yeah? They're all friggin' retards if you ask me."
 
The guardian sighs, if only Minho's father doesn't contribute to almost half of the school's financial needs, Minho would have been expelled years before.
 
The student shifts on his seat, "Just wake me up when we get there."
 
-----
 
Minho feels as if the world just crashed onto him the moment he steps out of the car. Even at night time, the camp isn't even romantic to the slightest, and this coming from a not-so-not-ever romantic guy like Minho. 
 
"Are you sure this is the place and not some scenario of me getting killed by a psychopath?"
 
"It's night, of course this place is dead. Come on, let's get your room and I'll stay in a guest room."
 
Minho picks up his bag and steps inside the small apartment-like building, "Why not stay in my room?"
 
"Your room mate arrived today so no can do."
 
"I don't do room mates. No room mates!"
 
"Not your home, Minho."
 
"I am so killing dad for not fixing everything!" Minho exclaims between gritted teeth. 
 
After talking to some people Minho doesn't even give the littlest damn about, he's lead to his room where he finds his roommate's back turned from the door. The said roommate doesn't stir, which is all good to Minho, if he can live life for a month without ever getting attached to anyone here in this god-forsaken camp, the better. 
 
He's fixing his clothes to the small closet beside his bed when the other person in the room turns, Minho looks at him. The other guy's already asleep. 
 
Minho stares. 
 
The guy has a sharp jawline, clear skin, and full lips. His brown hair isn't too short nor is it too long but his bangs are covering his brows. He looks normal to Minho. 
 
"At least I'm not rooming with a ing retard." He tells himself before changing to his pajamas and getting ready to sleep.  
 
-----  
 
One good thing about Minho is that no matter how late or early he sleeps, he wakes up at 5:00 am. His body clock's been set to jog in the early hours of the day and he isn't complaining. He's just about to leave the room for an early lap when a throaty voice speaks. 
 
"Are you my roommate?"
 
It's dim so Minho doesn't see much of the other person who's just woken up, "Obviously." Is the only thing he can say. 
 
"I'm Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun. You're obviously going out for a jog, you have to be back by 6. We all have breakfast together."
 
"It's Choi Minho." Then he walks out of the door. Nobody tells him what time to be back, especially not that Jonghyun. 
 
He returns two hours later and heads to the kitchen, "No more food?" He asks the one in charge there. 
 
"I'm sorry sir, but we all eat at the same time. Lunch will be at 12, you can eat by then."
 
Minho doesn't say anything. He just turns and marches back to his room. 
 
"This place ing !" He screams then plops on his bed, not even concerning himself if his roommate's with him or not. 
 
"You should shower. You'll meet the kids in an hour."
 
Minho turns to his side and this time he gets a better look at his room mate. He doesn't look bad at all, in Minho's opinion. He's fairly short, judging from his legs stretched on his bed. And he's playing the guitar. 
 
"What do you do here?" Minho asks, Jonghyun puts the instrument to his side then looks at the jock. 
 
"I teach the kids music. And you?"
 
"Soccer. Like I'm gonna teach them." 
 
Jonghyun smiles awkwardly, then giggles. He just returns to playing his guitar which irritates Minho a bit more. 
 
"What's your ing problem?"
 
"Nothing. I'm just wondering why you'll be teaching kids when you should be one of them."
 
"What the do you mean by that?! I'm not a retard like them!"
 
Jonghyun sighs then stares at Minho, "Retards? Don't you think you're a bit harsh? Those kids are beautiful, and they didn't choose to be what they are now. Not because you're you, with your height and good looks, you think you're perfect? You need anger management, and that means you have something that borders across to being not normal at all."
 
Minho fights the urge to punch Jonghyun in the face, "You don't know a thing about me."
 
Jonghyun jumps off the bed, "I don't. But I am not scared of you, and believe me, by the end of this camp, you'll look back on this first day and regret everything you've said about these children." 
 
The shorter boy takes his guitar and leaves the room, Minho shrugs and decides to change to his jersey to meet the kids in the small auditorium later. 
 
-----
 
There are only a few kids, maybe about 10 or 15, Minho didn't count at all. "How old are they?" He asks himself, pertaining to no one at all. 
 
"They range from 11 to 14."
 
Minho looks to his left and it's Jonghyun who just spoke. 
 
"I didn't ask you."
 
"You didn't ask anyone in particular, so the question is free for all."
 
"Jonghyun-sungsangnim!" A small kid, with blond, mushroom cut hair runs up to Jonghyun, giving him a big hug, "I missed you!"
 
"Taeminnie! Hey, did you come here with your brother?"
 
"Yes!" The kid nods his head, then points to the small boy sitting on floor sorting out his toys. 
 
"Who's he?"
 
"That's Choi Minho. Do you like soccer?"
 
Taemin nods his head, Jonghyun smiles "Well, he'll teach you how to play!" 
 
The little boy looks up then hides behind Jonghyun, "He's scary!"
 
"Stop glaring at him, Minho." Jonghyun whispers, "They need love and not some hideous scary monster scaring them."
 
Taemin laughs, "I'm going with Onew-hyung! See you later!"
 
"He looks normal."
 
"AD/HD. It's not severe, but there are a lot of times he loses focus like most kids with his condition." 
 
"And his brother?"
 
"Obssessive compulsive."
 
"And you?" Minho smirks, Jonghyun does the same. 
 
"I'll kick your ."
 
-----
 
The music class starts in a small room, Minho observes the class. It's his first time to handle a special group of kids and he wants to know how he can finish this early, fast and without any hitch. 
 
"Sing!" A rather eccentric kid shouts from the first row, Jonghyun smiles at him, "What would you like me to sing for you, Kibum-ah?"
 
"But I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Key!"
 
"Oh, Key's here? Where's he?"
 
The little boy smiles, "He's beside me, silly! Say hi to him, sungsangnim!"
 
"Hey Key." Jonghyun smiles and waves his hand to the space next to Kibum. 
 
"Key's not there. He's just your imaginary friend!" A little boy shouts, Jonghyun looks at him, "Not now, Heechul."
 
"But it's true!" Heechul sits on the space next to Kibum and the younger kid screams, "YOU'RE SITTING ON KEY!!!"
 
"FIGHT! FIGHT!" 
 
"Donghae don't provoke them!" Jonghyun reprimands the other boy, but soon another boy joins in the chant. "Are you chicken?! Fight!"
 
"Eunhyuk!"
 
"There's chicken?!"
 
"No chicken, Onew!" 
 
And then Kibum pulls on Heechul's hair, Jonghyun facepalms before he tries to break the two boys who are already hitting each other apart. Minho laughs, Jonghyun glares at him then returns to breaking the fight. 
 
"Beautiful kids indeed." Minho tells Jonghyun after the class ends (with Kibum and Heechul being taken to the clinic). Jonghyun raises an eyebrow, "Kibum has slight autism, Heechul's bipolar. They're actually good friends but Heechul just loves teasing Kibum about his imaginary friend."
 
"I would too."
 
"You're unbelievable."
 
-----
 
Minho just watches as the kids throw around the ball, never mind the screams, the kicks on another boy not on the ball. 
 
"Minho!" Jonghyun yells, Minho just looks at him with a smug. 
 
"What are you doing? You're supposed to be looking after them!"
 
"I'm looking at them."
 
Jonghyun tsks then runs to the field, "Kids! Kids! Listen!" The music instructor gets the kids attention and everybody lines up in front of him, "Minho-sungsangnim is kind of new to this so I'll help you out with soccer for now, okay?"
 
The kids nod and Jonghyun starts to teach the kids the basic of stretching, running, kicking the ball. Minho just laughs at the sight, but does nothing. 
 
"Taemin!" Jonghyun shouts when he finds Taemin picking out the field's grass 15 minutes into training, "What, sungsangnim?"
 
"You're supposed to kick the ball."
 
"I was?" Taemin smiles sheepishly, then takes out a book from his bag, "Do you have a red crayon?"
 
"Art class is in ten minutes. Keep your artbook, dear." Jonghyun smiles and pats Taemin's head. 
 
The bell rings ten minutes after and Sungmin, the art instructor takes the kids from the field and guides them back to the building, Jonghyun marches up to Minho, "What are you doing?"
 
Minho shrugs, "These kids are hopeless, I see no point in teaching them soccer. When they grow up, no team will take them since they're all 'special' as you call them."
 
Jonghyun grabs on Minho's collar, "They are hopeless because you think they are. You and me, later tonight on this field. If I win, you'll do your job here."
 
Minho smirks, "You're making this easier for me."
 
"Don't be too confident." Jonghyun releases Minho and walks away. 
 
-----
 
It's ten in the evening and Minho meets up with Jonghyun on the field.
 
Who does he think he is? As if he can ever defeat THE Choi Minho.
 
Minho smirks at his own thought, Jonghyun speaks when he's about 2 feet away from the shorter man, "Best of 3. Let's just get this done."
 
"You're on. Your ball even." Minho tells him confidently, Jonghyun says nothing, he just starts sprinting and kicking the ball; Minho runs after him, trying his best to block Jonghyun from scoring any goal.  
 
Jonghyun fakes a left kick then runs to the right, causing Minho to stagger a bit. The taller of the two runs faster, but doesn't catch the first goal Jonghyun makes. 
 
"Feeling drained already buddy?" Jonghyun asks with a smirk, Minho spits and just takes off his sweater. "We're just getting started, shorty."
 
"Trash talks are for losers." Jonghyun tells him with a smirk, Minho smirks back then starts running kicking the ball this time. He feigns his moves but Jonghyun is still able to steal the ball from him. 
 
Minho is now running after the shorter boy, who he can't believe is really outsmarting him. He's the star player and captain of his university's team and this nobody can't be better than him. 
 
The younger flares up and runs after Jonghyun, successfully stealing the ball by faking turns and kicks. He smirks a little when he finds the older boy struggle a bit. He kicks the ball to the net and makes his first goal for the night.
 
"Take that, you dino." Minho tells Jonghyun who doesn't say anything but just takes the ball from the goal. 
 
"Interesting." Jonghyun smiles then starts running, Minho runs after him. It's a battle to the death with Minho being able to take the ball from Jonghyun who runs after the younger to steal it back. They run after each other - their legs tangling, their sweat trailing down their necks and backs. They curse at each other everytime one steals the ball from another, they mock each other just to piss one off. 
 
Finally, one of them steals the ball and runs faster to the goal and with one swift kick, he scores. 
 
"I win."
 
"That's not even possible."
 
"Believe it alien, now stop being mean to the kids." Jonghyun tells him as the older removes his shirt. Minho doesn't say anything, he just stares at the ball inside the goal. 
 
"I expect a better you tomorrow, and maybe I won't tell a soul that THE Choi Minho lost." Jonghyun adds as he leaves the younger alone and heads back to their shared room. 
 
-----
 
Minho doesn't say anything to Jonghyun over breakfast the next day even if the younger did talk to the other instructors there. 
 
To say that he's still pissed about losing is an understatement, just seeing Jonghyun at this moment is making his blood boil already - bordering from wanting to punch the older boy in the face or simply strangling Jonghyun to death. 
 
One by one the instructors leave the table, leaving the roommates together. "I'm not expecting you to warm up immediately to the kids, but please, be nice to them." Jonghyun tells him before the older boy leaves too. 
 
-----
 
Minho could be a prick but he does keep his promises, even the ones he didn't make but was forced to keep. 
 
He isn't new to teaching or training kids soccer, but he's an alien when it comes to the 'special' ones. It takes him 2 weeks before he gets used to them (the first one had him punching trees in frustration). 
 
"Come on, Kibum. We need another player on your team." Minho tells the kid but Kibum just frowns, "We're already complete, coach! Key is here!"
 
Minho looks at Jonghyun who's watching (he's been watching Minho ever since he lost that night) from the bench. Minho is not one to ask for help but the kids are starting to whine (Taemin's already eating his lunch, a tad bit early for it) for not being able to play just because Kibum insists that 'Key' completes the team already. Jonghyun chuckles seeing that helpless face of the soccer jock and walks towards Minho and the kid. 
 
"Kibum, can't you see that Key doesn't want to play?" Jonghyun asks Kibum, the kid gasps,  "He doesn't? But sungsangnim, he seemed pretty excited!"
 
"He was, but he seemed pretty tired. Why don't you let him rest?" Jonghyun smiles as he pats Kibum's head. 
 
"'Kay. You should've said so earlier coach." Kibum smiles as he looks at Minho, "Who's going to be in my team then?"
 
"Why don't you choose?" Minho asks the boy, Kibum smiles, "I want Jinki-hyung!"
 
Jinki smiles his toothy smile, it feels good to be picked for once. Not picked on. 
 
Jonghyun and Minho watches the kids' first game after the latter taught the basics in the last few days. Taemin's condition makes the boy score the goal for the other team though. This makes the hyperactive Eunhyuk happy for some reason. Donghae becomes too aggravated about it. 
 
Aside from the usual complaints and fouls and whatnot, the first game makes Minho *slightly* happy. Okay, pretty happy and proud actually. 
 
And Jonghyun doesn't miss that smile on the younger boy's face. 
 
-----
 
It's 10 in the evening, it's a bit chilly and Minho and Jonghyun are enjoying a cup of hot chocolate in the field. The grass is moist and the air is cold. Winter is coming soon. 
 
"I'm sorry about how I acted when I first came here." Minho cuts the silence. Jonghyun just smiles at him, but the gesture already screams that the apology has been accepted. 
 
They don't know how it started but the two of them just ended up in the field one night around 10 in the evening and eventually it becomes a habit. Sometimes they talk, most of the time both of them stays silent. Often, Jonghyun sings and Minho listens. 
 
"Hey, hyung?" Minho calls out, Jonghyun looks at him, "I've been meaning to ask... Why do these kids mean so much to you?"
 
Jonghyun stares at Minho, this burns the cheeks of the younger boy. He's been staring at Jonghyun for days (every day and night) but never Jonghyun staring at him (watching is another matter, when Jonghyun watches him, Minho feels mocked). 
 
"Look, if... If you think I'm stepping on some boundaries, you don't have to answer..."
 
"I'm just making sure I can trust you enough..." 
 
"Okay, you don't. I get it."
 
Jonghyun extends a hand and touches Minho's cheek, making the younger boy's heart leap off his chest but tries to stay calm about it. 
 
"I think I do." Jonghyun doesn't remove his hand, Minho doesn't stir. "I... See things. Different things. I see Key. I really do."
 
If Minho's been talking to Jonghyun before he came to the camp he'd think he's crazy, but no. This time he listens, and he's interested. 
 
"Fairies. Ghosts. People's aura. I see them all. My parents thought I was crazy, nobody could label my condition and nobody believed me. My parents abandoned me in an orphanage when I was 6, you'd think I'd have it easy with kids who have no parents but it became harder. The nuns there could only pray for me... They had me exorcised a thousand times, that I had to pretend I see nothing anymore just so it will stop."
 
Minho's hand touches Jonghyun's hand who still hasn't removed his on his cheek. "Jonghyun..."
 
"Then, I found out about this camp when I was in high school from my music teacher who caught me talking alone inside the music room. He can see them too and he brought me here. I feel so accepted here. I feel at home. I may not have my real parents anymore, but I have a family here."
 
The younger boy just stares, Jonghyun smiles. He removes his hand from Minho's cheek but the taller of the two doesn't let go. 
 
"You're so beautiful. You're the most beautiful person I've ever known, Jonghyun-hyung."
 
The smaller boy smiles, Minho pulls him in a tight hug, Jonghyun hugs him back. "I am nothing compared to you..." The younger whispers, Jonghyun just sighs. "You're Minho. You're okay just like this." 
 
That night Minho sleeps on Jonghyun's bed, cuddled on the shorter boy's chest. The warmth of the older giving him comfort for his cold slumber. 
 
-----
 
It's been a week after that talk in the field, and Minho finds his hand often (if not always) locked with Jonghyun's. They're not dating, they don't label themselves but they do find comfort in each other. With Jonghyun, Minho feels different. He wants to be different. 
 
It's a Saturday and the kids are just playing around the field under Minho and Jonghyun's watch. 
 
"HEY CHOI MINHO!!!" A loud voice calls out for his name that he immediately releases Jonghyun's hand from his. 
 
A group of 3 jocks inside a lavish sports car parks in the middle of the field, scaring the kids. Jonghyun rushes to the rescue of the children, Minho runs after him. 
 
"Who are they, sungsangnim?" Onew cries especially after seeing his animal toys he meticulously lined up are now covered in dirt. 
 
"I have no idea, Jinki..." Jonghyun whispers as more of the children runs to him for safety. 
 
"I'm scared! Key's scared too!" Kibum cries as he hugs Jonghyun tighter. 
 
"What are you all doing here?" Minho asks, looking at the 3 guys who just arrived. 
 
"Oh come on, dude! It's been 3 weeks. Why aren't you wrecking havoc in this hell hole yet!?" 
 
Minho doesn't say anything and another guys speaks up, "That's why me, Taecyeon and Nickhun decided to help you. This isn't you dude."
 
"Changmin, no."
 
"Look! Whatever you do here your dad wil cover for you." Nickhun adds, taking out a baseball bat from the backseat. 
 
"Why don't you just go back to where you came from and leave this camp alone?" Jonghyun finally speaks as he protects the kids surrounding him. 
 
"And who are you, you punk!?" Taecyeon yells at Jonghyun, Minho pushes him off, "I already told you guys, no."
 
"WHAT THE CHOI MINHO!?" Taecyeon pushes him back, Nickhun and Changmin backs up Taecyeon. 
 
"Go inside kids." Jonghyun tells the children letting the oldest Leeteuk and Heechul guide them inside the building. 
 
"Violence isn't allowed here. Leave this camp alone." Jonghyun tells the three jocks again, Changmin gets pissed and grabs Jonghyun by the collar.
 
"Let him go, Changmin!" Minho pushes Changmin, Nickhun pulls the latter away and Taecyeon screams at the soccer captain. "Are you actually concerned about these retards?!" 
 
"Yes. Is that so surprising?" Minho tells them, calm but authorative. 
 
"You've become a ing retard just like them." 
 
Minho pulls Taecyeon's collar, "Say that again, you punk."
 
"Minho, don't. Birdbrains can only understand so much."
 
"You !" Nickhun yells and punches Jonghyun on the face, Minho releases Taecyeon and punches Nickhun back. An intense fist fight ensues, blood coloring the grounds of the field. It's two against three bulky and raging jocks, Minho tries to protect Jonghyun, but the older retaliates even without the younger's help. 
 
The fights breaks when the local police is called, apprehending the three intruders. One officer questions Minho and Jonghyun as they're treated by the camp's nurse. 
 
"Are you guys charging them?"
 
Jonghyun shakes his head, "No. I just hope they leave the camp alone."
 
"That can be arranged, sir. I'll be off." The officer tells the two then walks away. The nurse finishes treating them and then asks them to just return to their room to rest. 
 
"Sungsangnim!!! Coach!!!" Taemin runs to them followed by the other children and the other instructors. "Why are you all bruised up?" 
 
"Me and coach just played a little too roughly." Jonghyun smiles, even if his jaw hurts a little. "We were so scared!!!" Kibum cries and hugs onto Jonghyun, the other kids follows suit, hugging Minho too. Taemin doesn't understand why everyone's crying so he just cries with them to not be left out. 
 
"Eunhyuk, coach is fine. Don't cry, okay? On Monday we'll play soccer again. The whole week before camp ends." Minho pats the boy's head who's still crying on his chest.  
 
"We'll have to give the kids some talk, you two just rest." Siwon, the camp's psychologist tells them. "It's not new to them, well, to some of them, so we need to talk them out of the trauma..." He adds. 
 
Jonghyun and Minho bows 90 degrees to all the instructors and administrators of the camp, "We're really sorry."
 
"You only did it to protect the kids. You don't have to worry, the children didn't see a thing. We made sure of that." The head mistress of the camp tells the two, "You should both rest."
 
"Uhh, ma'am..." Minho stutters, the head mistress looks at him. The young boy scratches the back of his head, "Will this go in my record? We all know I'm on probation..."
 
The head mistress smiles, "It will. But we'll make sure it doesn't do you any badly." 
 
-----
 
They're silent when they entered their room. It's become dark outside and they didn't bother turning the lights on in their room. They just let the field lights illuminate their private space through the open window. 
 
"I'm sorry." Minho tells Jonghyun who looks at him from across his bed. "What for?"
 
"Them. I didn't know they were coming. They are my friends... Were my friends and my team mates. So I guess, now you know what kind of crowd I hang out with..."
 
Jonghyun stands from his bed and walks to his closet to change his clothes, "Minho, even without them coming, I already pictured you hanging out with that type of crowd or else you wouldn't be here in the first place." 
 
The older throws a shirt to Minho's direction who takes it as cue to change his bloodied top as well. "I'm fairly predictable, huh?" Minho asks after his head pops out of the clean shirt. 
 
"You could say that. But more on... You're fairly stereotypical." Jonghyun laughs then sits next to the younger and takes Minho's hand, "But you stood up for the kids, and that wasn't really what a typical jock would do. I have kind of expected you to join them..."
 
"You watch too much movies, hyung." Minho smiles, Jonghyun does the same. 
 
"Thank you, Minho."
 
Minho stares at Jonghyun. He realizes their faces are actually near each other. He fights the urge to just kiss Jonghyun, he doesn't want to scare the older, he doesn't want to take advantage of the situation at all. 
 
"Uhhh, hyung?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Why are you so good at everything? And how were you able to beat me in soccer?"
 
Jonghyun laughs, "I was a soccer captain in high school. I just stopped when I entered college and took Music as my major."
 
"You really are something."
 
"I guess I wanted to be something." Jonghyun releases Minho but the younger pulls him back. "Yes, Minho?"
 
"Be someone, hyung."
 
"What?"
 
"Be mine."
 
"What?"
 
Minho holds onto Jonghyun tighter, "I... I never felt this way to somebody before. I never thought I'd ever think of someone way better than me because I think I'm already the best... Hyung, can I keep you?"
 
Jonghyun stares again at the younger boy, he says nothing, his face doesn't even give a hint to what he's thinking. 
 
"Hyung... Please say something..." Minho pleads but Jonghyun just squints his eyes and stays silent. 
 
"This is getting really awkward, hyung..."
 
"I... I can't read your aura and it scares me." Jonghyun whimpers, Minho asks why with his eyes, the older continues, "I never actually attached and committed myself to anyone before... Keeping me means letting myself be taken care of another person other than myself. I never had that person before."
 
"Let me be him, hyung."
 
"I... Can attach myself to the Minho I know inside this camp, but what about the Minho that will go back to Seoul in a few days?" Jonghyun tries to pry himself away from the younger but Minho's grip is just too tight for him to be let go of.
 
"I would never let you attach yourself to the me in Seoul had you known me weeks before I came here. But be with the me now, I'll protect you, I'll take care you. I'll fill in all the times you felt neglected..."
 
Jonghyun stays silent, Minho sighs, "Okay, I don't blame you. Let's not run around in circles, if you don't like me just tell me."
 
"I-it's not that I don't..."
 
"So you do?" Minho's face lightens up, a slight ray of hope glimmers for him. 
 
"Well... Yeah." Jonghyun scratches the back of his head, "I do. A lot. And that scares me. It's scary to think that I might just like you more than you do, more than I should. I can't go back to being that scared."
 
"You don't have to be scared. I like you. I like the me you've made me become." 
 
Jonghyun smiles, he leans forward and kisses Minho swiftly on the lips, "Take good care of me."
 
"I will. I promise you, I will." Minho smiles and leans forward for another kiss.