Final

Thank you for being born

"Hyung!! Did u really ate the cream on Jonghyun hyung's face??!!"

Taemin asked with his two big eyes straightly on Minho's face.

"Yeah. Well, but... um.., it didn't tasted bad though"

All of them laughed at Minho's words. They always have so much fun when going to their hotel after a concert. Even though the five of them felt exhausted after dancing, shouting and screaming their voices out, the time they spend together have never been tiring or bored. Fooling around and talking about anything that comes to their mind always cheers them up.

"Yahh.. Lee Taemin!! Why did you do that to the cake??? It wouldn't have been a cake if I didn't took it away"

Taemin was kicked on his seat from an angry Kibum from behind.

"I was going to ask you about it hyung. Why did you took it away from me?? I was going to decorate it nicely"

He got another kick from behind.

"It was decorated beautifully before you ruined half of it"

The two youngesters giggled.

"Jinki hyung, is he sleeping?" 

Minho asked looking behind at Jonghyun.

"Yeah.."

Jinki went near the birthday boy who seemed to be slightly uncomfortable in his postition on the corner seat and took away the hoodie and cap that were covering his head completely.

All members kept looking at the sleeping Jonghyun as if he was a baby boy that they need to protect. He was motionless and with his pale white face, it seemed that he was terribly tired from all the day's events. He was sleeping from the very moment they got to their van. 

Finally they arrived at the hotel.

"Jonghyun-ah, wake up. We need to get out"

Jinki spoke in a swift voice not to let the singer wake up in shock. 

The other three were waiting outside, halfly conscious about what's happening. It took more time for Jinki to come, so Kibum had to go in again to look for the two older men. 

"Kibum, he's not waking up. And I don't feel like disturbing him either. I'll wait for some time here with him. You guys go ahead"

Kibum looked at the sleeping one and thought for a second.

"Hyung, I'll stay with him. You take Taemin and Minho in. They don't seem to be in their right minds now"

"Is it okay for you?"

"Yeah. It's ok. Go now"

Jinki again gave a quick look at Jonghyun and got out of the van and shut the door without making much sound.

Kibum's eyes were on Jonghyun. He was like a small kid in his own dreamland. Kibum was always happy when it's about staring at a sleepy Jonghyun. He didn't get to do that oftnely, but when he's having the chance, he'll never miss it. It was the only time when he could look at him for a long time, without him noticing.

"What is he dreaming this time?"

He thought to himself with a huge sincere smile on his face.

Kibum sat on the seat beside Jonghyun and saw that he was still wearing ear phones. It had become a habbit of Jonghyun to go anywhere with his ear phones inside his ears, even when Kibum had told him several times to get over that. He took one of them from Jonghyun's and placed it inside his own ear.

"...... sugohaesseoyo jeongmal gosaenghaesseoyo..."

He felt relieved and even more happier when he heard Jonghyun's voice from the small object in one of his ears. It was his most favourite voice. He couldn't think of any other voice that could make someone that much comfortable. He slowely placed his head on Jonghyun's shoulder and closed his eyes. He had nothing in his mind except for the wish that time would stop so that he could treasure that moment. His shoulder was comfier than the softest pillow. 

After some time, he couldn't hear any sound from the ear phone, so he took it off. Then he saw that the person beside him was still sleeping. 

"How can he sleep this much comfortably here? Is he thinking it's his bed?"

Kibum thought looking at Jonghyun. His sight made him mesmerized. From the very beginning, when he started to have different feelings for Jonghyun, he felt so greatful that he got to meet such a person in his life. He makes fun of him, teases him. But with all those things, he needed to make him happy everytime and tell that he's not alone.

Kibum is satisfied with only looking at him. He only needed to look after him and make sure he's not hurt or sad. 

Without thinking twice, he leaned forward and placed a small kiss on Jonghyun's chubby cheek. 

"Thank you for being born, hyung"

He wispered to the sleeping male. But then, suddenly a huge sound was heard. It was Jonghyun's phone. Kibum quickly got away from him. Jonghyun woke up, shooked with the familliar sound and took his phone out of his pocket. 

"Hello"

"Kim Jonghyun, what are two doing there? Come here right this moment. I don't want to wait any longer for you"

"Oh... okay, hyung.... we're coming now"

He quickly ended the call and looked at Kibum.

"Kibum!!! What were you doing??!! Why didn't you woke me?? How long did I stayed here???!!"

He asked rather angrily from the astonished younger man. Kibum was even more shooked from Jonghyun's harsh words. He was in a dreamy world just a few moments ago, but then it all vanished with a split second. He started to tear up. He felt his tears running down his cheeks, but he couldn't control them.

"Oh... sorry Kibum"

Jonghyun leaned forward and hugged the crying Kibum and patted him on the back. It was painful for Kibum to think that he only wanted him to sleep when he was tired and that he had to be blammed for that. He was sad that Jonghyun didn't thought for a second that he waited till he wake up without even sleeping when he was even more tired. But, he was also happy to be in Jonghyun's embraces, the softest place for him to be comforted. He cried even more. 

"I'm sorry Bummie... I didn't meant to hurt you... sorry... please..., stop crying now... huh?"

Jonghyun was still patting when he heard Kibum's sniffs started to fade. He was relieved that he stopped crying. He let go of him and held Kibum's cold hands tightly.

"Did you wait till I wake up?"

"Hmm..."

Kibum looked down without saying anything. Jonghyun took a soft tissue from his tissue pack and wipped off the younger male's tears.

"Hyung will be worried if he see you like this"

He wipped all his tears off and made sure that his face was as the same as before.

"Alright. Now we must go"

Both of them took their bags and got out of the van. It was cold and dark outiside without much lights.

"It's cold"

Jonghyun said while grabbing Kibum's hand instantly. Kibum was surprised from Jonghyun's acts. He thought that he was not his usual self. He was afraid that Jonghyun remembered what he did. He never wanted to make things unfomfortable between themselves. He didn't wanted to ruin their friendship even if loved him.

"Um... hyung, about that time... well... in the van... I mean.. well.."

He was stuttering not knowing what to ask.

"What is it?"

Jonghyun asked.

Kibum understood that he doesn't remember anything and he was relieved. 

"No. It's nothing"

"You must be sleep talking. Come on. Let's go quickly"

They went inside, still Jonghyun's hand tightly around Kibum's.

"Yah... Kibum, did you started dieting recently? You're too skinny"

"No. I don't want to be a fatty like you"

"I'm not fat"

"You are"

"No"

"Yes"

They kept walking giggling and making arguements. Kibum was happy that he could spend some good time with Jonghyun. He was glad that he's with him when he needs him.

 

You did a good job today, you worked so hard... you are my prize......