Love & Hate

One message away

Yoongi practically stays up all day and night just texting Jungkook throughout his day.

They lovingly exchange how their days went and what they've been doing all day even talking about what they've been doing the past months that they were apart even if it was only two to three months that they were actually broken up. And they surprisingly talk about how much they missed eachother, he'd be lying if he said this didn't make him happy to hear, in fact it made him so happy that he swears his heart skipped a few beats from how sweet he thought it was. 

He waited so long for Jungkook to come back around like this, Yoongi waited for these kinds of things. All of these lovable little things even the lewd, things.

 

Yoongi.baby0013 - I missed you so much today, I always miss you Kookie

Aww you are so adorable, I missed you too baby♡♡ - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0013 - Omg really??? You're being so sweet ah i've missed this.. I love you

Yes really, you're just so cute and I wish I could tell you so often like I used to. God, I love you too - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby - No seriously, I've missed you so ing much

I've missed everything you know? I swear to god once im off work i'm going to the out of you - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0013 - Oh yeah?? I'll be waiting then, missed my too haven't you? So naughty~

Mm.. I really have, you get me so hard. What am I gonna do? - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0013 - Aw, that quick to get hard for me? I think you're gonna have to wait baby

ing tease.. i'm already touching myself, hope no one walks in and catches me - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0031 - Better not be too loud unless you wanna get caught 

Guess you're right, hey baby? Want a pic? - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0013 - Are you serious?? Can I??

LOL NO I was kidding btw - Ans3nl3d0xi
 

3:00AM

"I'm scared that im just using you for ual release"

"I know, it's bad and i'm sorry"                                                                                                               "You should be worried, I feel like thats all I like about you"

"I'm horrible"

"Why do you still love me after that?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              "I'm surprised you actually still love me even though I do bad things to you"                                                                                                                                 

10:00AM

Jungkook

Hoseok

Jungkook

Hoseok oh god, I can't stop thinking about him..

Stop it, you love Jungkook.. no you don't..

                                                                                                                                            I hate him.

Yoongi wakes up early for once not just because he had a bad dream again but because he's finally feeling excited, happy, overjoyed even. He checks his phone very eagerly a few times and just see's no texts whatsoever, not any at all, not from his friends and for sure not any from Jungkook.

It wasn't unusal in the slightest that the other hadn't texted him first, Yoongi always texted first, it was his usual. Texting Jungkook was a difficult task as each day passed especially as a week passed by of them talking back and forth. But now it was just Yoongi texting him to see how Jungkook was doing or how his day had been going and he'd get left on read each and everytime, its like he didnt exsist until the very next day, he was lucky if he got one text back the day after but he didn't mind that because either way he was still in love, he was infatuated.

A part of him saw this coming but the other part of him was just indenial and didn't think much of it since it probably wasn't true, it couldn't be, right? 

Jungkook wasn't playing with my feelings again, right?

 

 

Yoongi.baby0013 - Hey, what's up? Seen

 

Nothing, there was no text back, it was happening again. He was getting played again and he refused to believe that this would happen to him again, for another time, the hundredth time. How could this happen again especially after Jungkook had said all those sweet things to him, did he even mean them?

I don't know.. did he? No.

"He just sweet talked his way back into my heart.. into my life and I-.." With a loud frustrated sigh, he placed his phone down and just started crying unknowingly, its almost as if he couldn't feel anything anymore, he felt numb to this kind of thing, it was the same as it always had been, nothing really changed.

I was wrong again..

There was no change, Jungkook was the same as he was months ago, cold and cruel but in a way, it didn't feel like it. Yet again, he now had to deal with what he's done since it was he, himself who decided to unblock him just to see how he was doing, but in reality it was only to get back with Jungkook, he couldn't ever move on so he went back knowing well enough what he was getting himself into. He just didn't care about the consequences, he had Jungkook back in his life but did that really mean that he was really his again?

"I can't even call him mine, he's not mine.. but he loves me.. I-I love him.." Yoongi trembled with doubt, wondering if this was all worth it, is all the pain worth it? Is it all worth it again? He wasn't ready to face this all again, he just wasn't ready to relive all the pain and agony that he had went through, either way he was used to this, he was used to the pain. It stopped hurting a long time ago.

Lies

Lies

Lies

 

5:00PM

He had been waiting about seven hours now, a whole seven hours just to get a text back and in the end got nothing but by the time the afternoon was coming to an end, he finally got a text. So instantly he stopped everything that he was doing in that excact moment and ran into his room to go get his phone since he could just hear the notification, he knew what it was, instagram.

Checking his phone happily, he smiles bigger than ever before because its exactly who he wanted it to be from, Jungkook. Yoongi waited so long and patiently, maybe the tears he cried earlier were actually of some worth, it was worth it. While biting his lip softly, he opens up the app and looks at the preview over and over but just from that, he knows its already a short message with no explanation of why he didn't reply earlier.

 

Hey, i'm just sitting around and playing games you know? The usual lol - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0013 - Cool, I have a question btw..

Okay but if its depressing I don't wanna hear it - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0013 - Oh, uh nevermind then

Ugh just go ahead, okay? What is it? - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0013 - I just wanted to know why you didn't text me back yesterday and well today? You left me on read. 

Don't start this again what the ? We've been over this and you always do this. You're always on my case and I don't get why.- Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0013 - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. I was just curious because it feels like you're just ignoring me and I don't know why you keep doing this to me..

Go ahead type your paragraph out about how upset I make you, you're so ing oblivious and wow now you're assuming. Good job. - Ans3nl3d0xi

Yoongi.baby0013 - I'm sorry, can you stop treating me like ing ? I'm not your goddamn punching bag and im not letting you talk to me like this.

Stop apologizing already, i'm sorry. I'm just really depressed and you acting like this isn't making it any better. - Ans3nl3d0xi

you.

you, Jungkook.

Yoongi.baby0013 - It's fine, I forgive you. Just don't do it again okay?Seen