1ST D A T E

F R I E N D S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How do I look?” You rushed out of the bathroom with a tight-fitting black, mini dress on. Taehyung looked up from his phone when he saw you standing in front of him. His jaws dropped—he didn’t know what to say, nor did he know where to put his eyes.

 

The black dress hugged your lean yet curvy figure perfectly and the matching black stilettos accentuated your long legs and firm hips. 

 

You raised your brow and waved your hand in front of his stunned face. “Tae! I don’t have time… Tell me, is this okay?”

 

Taehyung, still dazed, answered dreamily, “You look beautiful.”

 

“Yeah? You think he’ll like it?”

 

Taehyung snapped out of his daze. ‘Him. He.’ He forgot. Kim Namjoon. You were going out on your first date with Kim ing Namjoon. 

 

“Take that off… NOW,” Taehyung demanded. You turned around confused. 

 

“But you just told me that I look fine.” 

 

“No. It’s too revealing. You can’t go out like that!” Taehyung nearly yelled as he stood up from your bed. 

 

“That’s what I was going for Tae,” you rolled your eyes. “Guys like it when girls wear revealing clothes… Don’t they? You’re a guy. That’s why I’m asking you! And why the hell are you yelling? Look, Namjoon oppa’s going to come in like 15 minutes… I need to get my make up done. If this dress is a no, can you find something for me to wear?”

 

Taehyung huffed at the word ‘oppa’. He stomped over to your closet ran through your clothes. “Oppa my ,” he rolled his eyes. His eyes landed on a pile of clothes and a smile creeped onto his face. 

 

 

You were just about done with your hair and makeup when Taehyung walked out of your closet. 

 

“Here!” He exclaimed triumphantly as he threw the outfit onto your bed. “This is perfect!” 

 

You walked over next to him, and fumed. “This is what you want me to wear on my first date?!” You pointed at pair of sweats you wore to sleep and the oversized sweater that you borrowed from Taehyung. “Kim Taehyung. This isn’t funny! Ugh!!! I called you over for help!” 

 

You grabbed the clothes and ran back into the closet. Taehyung frowned and followed you in. He ruffled his hair as he watched you fold your sweats back. He sighed, “Fine… I’m sorry. At least… Could you wear pants instead of a dress?” 

 

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter