Chapter 3

A Pink Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Guys!Wake up!"Namjoon loud voice bombard through the dorm.Today they had a practice and photo shoot to take.Whining and light snoring can be heard from the members while slowly one by one,everyone was awake.All the members were sitting in the living room while waiting for their breakfast which was a delivery food.The truth is none of the BTS members know how to cook,that was once when Jungkook and Taehyung decided to cook for them and instead of cooking they play with the food...Well the god of destruction was worsen as he almost burned the kitchen..After the incident they were banned from their manager and company from entering the kitchen or more specific cooking.

 

"Hoppi~~Breakfast time"Hoseok shouted while pouring the cat food into the pink bowl.

 

"Hoppi??"Taehyung looked confusedly at Hoseok.He wonder did he just call himself for breakfast?

 

"Oh..that's the kitty's name"Hoseok answer nonchalantly.

 

"What!?No!!"All the members said back in unison while staring at the latter and started to babbling.

 

"Her name is Swaggie"the grumpy guy said with he usual grumpy smile

 

"No!Her name is pink monster!"the leader shouted back

 

"Eww..that's lame!Her name is Pookie!"the youngest shouted and grinned like a idiot...He is happy with the name since his nickname was Kookie and he think Pookie(pink) suit the kitty the best..

 

"What the is POCKY?!Is she some kind of snack for you ?! Her name is Planet1691411"Taehyung sarcastically commented on the youngest given name...but wait did he just name the kitty with the planet that he came from....

 

"Shut up!Her name is ChimChim!!"Jimin shouted at the chaos.

30minutes later

 

"I think I'm going to die.....*cough*"the youngest said with a sore and deep voice.They had shouted and argued about 30minutes everyone was screaming their name for the kitty and started a fight which involve pulling each other hair,hitting each other with pillow and biting each other.....Are they high school girls?Everyone was out of energy after a heated morning and was lying tiredly on the sofa...

 

'Pabo My name is Jin,what the hell is with hoppi swaggie pink monster pookie planet1691411 and ChimChim....What's this,it sounds like bird ,I'm a freakin kitty pabo!The pink kitty silently think in his mind while rolls his eyes mentally at the childish attitude of the six grew up humans.'Aishh...Omo he was injured'Jin shot his head upward when he saw red marks on the leader's hand.

 

Everyone was startled  when the pink kitty which was staring at them for the past 30minutes,slowly strutting his kitty ,he stopped once he was in front of the leader.Everybody was anticipating what will happen next,all eyes were on the kitty,while namjoon was unconsciously holding his breath.

 

'Meow'a cute soft meow was heard from the kitty as he slowly finds his way up to the leader's lap.

 

*Gasp* everyone was shocked by what just the kitty did a second ago.He was at the wound on the leader's hand which was caused by his beloved members that scratched him all over the place.Namjoon was just in pure bless.

 

"That's not fair,ChimChim!I'm hurt too"The cool blue hair guy whined cutely and dramatically holding his un-injured hand.

 

"Thank you my princess"Namjoon said softly while showering the kitty with kisses while the kitty just look at him with his innocent doe brown eyes.....

 

"Hey!Don't destroy our baby with you destructive power saliva"the old grumpy guy shouted...well actually he was extremely jealous and annoyed at namjoon from getting kiss() and able to kiss the kitty.It make him blood boil and he almost send Namjoon flying to the other block of the apartment..

 

"Yah,Hyung you're so mean!! we are late,we better hurry up before PD-nim skin us alive"Namjoon said when he noticed the time,he quickly put the kitty down and rushed to change in his room.All the other members did the same too.

 

----------------------------------------------------

After the famous k-pop band had left their dorm,the pink kitty was left alone in the dorm.It was hard for the members to leave the kitty but unfortunately their company was strictly no pets allowed policy...sigh

 

In the dorm

'Thank god the noisy humans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter