Are You Jealous Yet?

Markjae Wonderland

The members, excluding the markjae couple, were all gathered in the living room to watch a movie. The two lovebirds had decided to use their free time to go on a date, which is something they rarely did, considering their busy schedules and all that.

"You know," Jackson was leaned back against the couch, a very exaggerated thinking face taking place. "I've never seen Mark hyung jealous before."

It was after the rather boring movie when Jackson brought up the topic, and the thought itself intrigued the others, because it was the truth. None of the them had ever seen the eldest the slightest bit jealous. Whether it be that he's really good at hiding his emotions or maybe he just doesn't get jealous that easily, it didn't matter. From that point on, it was their mission to make Mark jealous at all costs.

"How are we going to do it?" Oh, Jackson was into it. He had everyone all gathered in a secretive circle and everything.

"Easy. Use Youngjae."

"Leave it up to mommy Jinyoung to know just what to do."

"Of course, Bam. I'm all of your mother, and a mother knows everything about her children."

"As much as I'd love to see Mark riled up, I think you guys shouldn't take it too far," Jaebum warned.

The boys went quiet, because he had a point. Let's not forget that Mark broke the AC in the car when Youngjae made him mad. Youngjae, his precious boyfriend, who he loved with all of his heart. Just imagine what he'd do to the rest of them if they managed to make him that angry.

"Don't worry about it, Jaebum hyung. We already have a backup plan," Bambam assured him. "We'll just blame Jackson hyung."

"Excuse you?"

"You're the one who suggested this, so you should take responsibility if it fails."

Jackson shook his head in disbelief. "Because I'm an amazing person, I'll take the blame if we get in trouble."

They all just sighed at Jackson's way of shifting the situation to make him sound good, though they couldn't complain, since Jackson would be their scapegoat. 

 

Attempt #1

Their mission officially began the next morning, since the five men fell asleep way before Mark and Youngjae got home that night. The first one to put their plan into action was Jackson.

"Why is our Youngjae so cute?" Jackson cooed as he pinched Youngjae's cheeks. Part of his act was for the sake of making Mark jealous, but the other part was just him naturally fawning over the younger male.

"Stop it," Youngjae said, clearly agitated. It was early in the morning, and sunshine wasn't in the mood to be dealing with any of this at the moment.

Jackson paid no mind to Youngjae's clear 'I will slap you if you touch me again' look and glanced at Mark, who was nearby, and frowned when he didn't pull a reaction out of him. He then leaned closer to Youngjae's face, much to the younger's displeasure, and planted a nice big kiss on each of his cheeks, making sure to accentuate the sound of the semi-slobbery kiss when he did it.

"Ew!" Bambam exclaimed in the background, as if he didn't let Yugyeom do the same to him. 

Youngjae squirmed and pushed Jackson's face away from him, screaming when Jackson leaned in for another kiss. Tired of his , Youngjae began to repeatedly slap Jackson's chest, and he kept slapping him until Jackson finally jumped off of and away from him.

"Why did you hit me?!" Jackson asked from across the room, which is where he migrated to after being assaulted with Youngjae's deadly slaps.

"Why did you kiss me?!" Youngjae shot back.

"What's wrong with kissing your cheeks? It's how I show my affection."

"Well, please stop. I already have Mark hyung for that."

"Are you saying that you prefer Mark hyung's kisses than mine?"

"Obviously."

The day started off with a grumpy Youngjae, which was quickly fixed with some food and coffee, and a very offended Jackson. 

 

Attempt #2

"Youngjae hyung, play with us," Bambam whined to him when they got home from practice. Youngjae sighed and followed both of them to their room to play some games. He could've said no if he wanted to, but he was too tired to refuse, so he just went with it.

 It was like that throughout the duration of the day, the two maknaes begging for Youngjae's attention every chance they got.

When they were in the car, the two fought over who would sit next Youngjae, ultimately forcing Mark to travel in the back with Jackson. 

At the company, Bambam and Yugyeom would get clingy in between breaks and offer massages to Youngjae. God was working his magic when Youngjae eventually said yes to one of them. Bonus points for the pure moans of delight that came out of Youngjae as he got the massages.

It was little things like this that the two did to steal Youngjae away from Mark as much as possible, and that in itself was a success. Depriving Mark of his daily dose of Youngjae would be the perfect chance for Jinyoung's plan to succeed if they needed to turn to it as a last resort. 

Too bad for them that their plan didn't work out as an effective enough strategy to get a reaction out of Mark. And that's exactly what Jinyoung's plan was for.

 

Attempt #3

"Youngjae-ah, do you want to shower together?" Jinyoung had two towels on his arm and was standing in front of the open bathroom door, his baby blue button up shirt already half ed. Youngjae, who was situated on Mark's lap, got up after replying with a nonchalant, "Sure."

The others that were all scattered in the room were observing Mark for his reaction. They wanted something, anything that indicated that their oldest member was the least bit of jealous, but all they got was Mark continuing to look through his phone and looking like he didn't even care that his boyfriend was over there showering with someone else.

So, the boys decided to put plan B into action, which called for Jackson waltzing  up to the bathroom door and knocking their "secret" code. Then, they waited.

"Ah! Hyung, don't touch me there!" Came Youngjae's distressed voice a moment later. The boys' ears perked up.

"You have to wash everywhere, so stay still."

Another scream came from the bathroom. "Seriously! Only Mark hyung can touch me there!"

Bambam and Yugyeom looked at each other, their cheeks heating up from their conversation. "Where is the sacred area only Mark hyung can touch?"

"Yah, Park Jinyoung! Don't touch my boyfriend," Mark finally cut in. The others' eyes sparkled when they heard him finally say something about the situation, but their glory was short-lived as Mark made no movement to further stop Jinyoung's shower assault.

"No promises!"

The others stood there, mouths agape. Jinyoung was probably the trump card to their mission, but the fact that Mark hasn't reacted to any of their advances towards Youngjae was just plain frustrating. The man was literally browsing the internet, while Jinyoung was over there touching what is assumed to be Youngjae's and , and he seemed totally cool with it. 

What?

 

Assessment

The five members of mission: "Make Mark Jealous" were all huddled in a circle in the living room again. Even though they already knew the outcome of their mission, Jackson insisted that it was only appropriate to properly end things with the secret agent roleplay in this fashion.

"Okay, so Mark isn't the jealous type," Jackson concluded once everyone was settled in their spots.

"No Sherlock." Bambam's arms were crossed over his chest, his head leaning on Yugyeom's shoulder as he voiced his thoughts. 

"My feelings were already hurt today. I don't need your sarcasm to deepen the wound."

"Don't mind him, Jackson hyung. He's just disappointed that we didn't get to see jealous Mark hyung." Yugyeom was Bam's hair, which was his way of calming the Thai boy down.

"I just wanted to see some drama," Jinyoung piped in.

"Glad to know how much you value our friendship." Yugyeom rolled his eyes and continued to Bambam's hair.

"I'm surprised though. I really thought Mark hyung would be the type to get jealous, even if just a little bit."  

"Oh, Mark's definitely the jealous type." Jaebum, who had been quiet this whole time, actually said something for once. 

"How would you know? You didn't even help."

"Because Mark is the type of person to not say or do anything about it until later. If you listen closely, now is later."

Intrigued, the others stopped talking and listened for what the hell Jaebum was talking about.

"No way..." A wide grin was beginning to spread across Jackson's face as he stood up and went into the corridor to hear better. The others followed suit and stopped when they reached the front of Mark and Youngjae's room.

From where they were, they could hear the reiterating creak of a mattress and the arousing sounds of and panting. If they were to press their ears against the wood, which is exactly what they did, they could make out the very words that confirmed Jaebum's claim that Mark was indeed the jealous type.

"Baby boy," Mark panted. "Who do you belong to?"

A dragged out moan was heard from Youngjae through the door. "Y-You and only you."

"Are you sure? Because you were awfully close with everyone else today."

The eavesdroppers were screaming without sound at this point, because one, their efforts were being acknowledged and two, they had exclusive seats to MarkJae's y time.

"Maybe you want their touch instead of mine."

"No! I only want your touch."

"Really?"

"Yes. No one else can touch or love me like you."

"Your're such a good boy for me. Good boys deserve rewards."

Before they could listen in on the exciting part, Jaebum started to drag everyone away from the scene. 'Why?' was written all over their faces, but they didn't fight back when they were brought back to the living room. They were just proud that they succeeded in their mission.

"Does this mean we can copy that baby meme and say "Mission Accomplished"?!" 

They all looked to Jaebum for approval, who shrugged his shoulders. "Why not?"

On the count of three, each person made a fist and copied the same face that the baby was making. 

"Mission accomplished!"