Sushi

Second Chance

I had Hongbin drop me off at my work as we put the plan to action. 

 

"Alright hyung, now I'll walk with you to your station." For fun he even linked his arm with mine. I raised my eyebrows as I know how much Hongbin hates skinship. I led him to Jaehwan's office where I currently am. We were welcomed with a confused Jaehwan as he stared at us. 

 

"Are you two dating? Is that why you wanted my help to deal with Taekwoon hyung?"

 

"No and I would never want to be." Hongbin said as he quickly detached himself from me. I pouted at him.

 

"Rude." Hongbin rolled his eyes at me and turned to face Jaehwan.

 

"Anyways all I need you to do is help Hakyeon hyung ignore Taekwoon hyung. And maybe make him think we're dating to get on his nerves."

 

"So basically just annoy him like I usually do?" Hongbin nodded.

 

"Alright definitely manageable." Jaehwan said with a mischievous grin. 

 

"Okay hyung I'll be leaving, I'll come back during lunch. Good luck." Hongbin said before leaving. I sighed as I sat down in my chair.

 

 

"You know Taekwoon hyung was quite under the weather when he came in this morning." 

 

"What about it?"

 

 

"Well it's not usually in him to be so out of it he almost walked into a wall."

 

 

"I wonder why." I said in a calm voice trying not to give anything away. I may or may not be responsible for his strange behavior. Just then a ping sound came from Jaehwan's computer.

 

 

"Looks like Taekwoon wants his latte." 

 

 

"You should probably go get him it then."

 

 

"Just because I agreed to help you does not make me your slave!" Jaehwan said in a obnoxiously loud voice before walking out. I sighed as I got to work on my computer. Ten minutes later and Jaehwan had come back with a pout on his face. 

 

 

"He asked for you, and was displeased to see me instead of you."

 

 

I laughed and shook my head as Jaehwan scrunched his face in annoyance. He had barely sat down in his chair when another ping was heard from his computer.

 

 

"He asks for your presence in his office."

 

 

"How about telling him until I get an apology."

 

 

" Yah! I will not be some kind of messenger for you two!" Jaehwan yelled but he still sent the memo. I laughed at him. I then felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it to see a message from Hongbin. 

 

Hey hyung do you want some sushi

 

Sure and pick some up for Jaehwan he has become quite the help today.

 

​​​​​-_-

 

 

I smirked at Hongbin's reply and continued on working. I got a good hour in before my phone vibrated again. I looked back to see Hongbin's message stating he was outside. 

 

 

"I'll be right back." I told Jaehwan as I got up from my seat to head for the door. Before I could put my hand on the doorknob the door opened. I stepped back as it swung open to reveal a very annoyed Taekwoon. He glared at me as he made eye contact with me. I tried not to feel intimated at that stare as I grounded myself.

 

"Why have you been refusing to see me?"

 

 

"I believe you didn't get the memo I sent through Jaehwan." Taekwoon sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

 

 

"I'm sorry about what happened at the convenience store." I glared at him.

 

 

"You still don't get it do you." I said before pushing my way out of the office. I looked around until I saw Hongbin's car. I quickly got in.

 

 

"Hyung are you okay I was just about to call you as you weren't coming out." 

I nodded my head as I let out a deep breath.

 

 

"I guess the silent treatment didn't go as planned?"

 

 

"Sadly no." I said as I opened one of the boxes and started eating the sushi.

 

 

"Care to explain?" I sighed as I put down the box and turned to look at Hongbin.

 

 

"Okay so everything was going as planned in the beginning, but I forgot how stubborn Taekwoon can be. As I was heading to the door to get out, he suddenly came in looking very annoyed. He demanded to know why I was avoiding him. I told him why and walked out." Hongbin sighed as I finish recounting what had just happened.

 

"Do you want me to go back inside with you."

 

 

"You have to so you can give Jaehwan his sushi."

 

Hongbin squinted at me, but conplied nonetheless. I interlocked our hand as he stood next to me. Hongbin made a face as I led him back inside to Jaehwan's. Luckily Taekwoon seemed to have gone back to his office. All that was left was a disgruntled Jaehwan.

 

 

"He saw you two together. He is under the impression that you two are dating." I nodded as Hongbin let go of my hand to give Jaehwan the sushi.

 

"For helping." Hongbin explained as Jaehwan seemed confused. 

 

 

"I think this is the nicest thing you have given me Kong." Jaehwan said dramatically. Hongbin rolled his eyes at him. 

 

 

"Okay well if anything else happens call me okay hyung." I nodder and with that it was just me and Jaehwan. We both chose not to say anything as we finished our sushi. 30 minutes later and Jaehwan spoke

 

 

"You do know you are going to have to talk to each other at somw point to settle your differences." I nodded as we got back to work with no further interruptions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay so Hakyeon won the polls so here is another chapter in his perspective. Th next one will be that of Taekwoon. It will be quite long as it will be his view for the two chapters. Thank you for those who participated in the polls! ^^ 

 

#justiceforjaehwan lol