2

I want more than bestfriend...

i reached school earlier than usual. im still sleepy so i rest my head on the table. suddenly...

 

"YAH KIM ~~!!! good morning!!!" 2 of my good friends are finally here and disturbing me.

Kim Sarang - the prettiest girl amongst us. she's tall and perfect to be a model. She understands me the most, after my own brother, Sunggyu and it feels like she's my real sister.

Lee Eunji - the smartest between us. ask her anything, she'll give you the correct answers. She's always there for us when we're sad. She loves to hug me. I asked her why and she said, "Because you're huggable."

 

"~~ ah, dont forget about this afternoon." said Sarang.

"This afternoon? what is it?" 

"It's your hockey training ~~!!" said Eunji.

oh my! i totally forgot my hockey training starts today! yes, i love hockey and i'm a hockey player for our school. thanks to my bestfriends for telling me. 

 

"Any plans for this afternoon?" I asked both of them.

"I wants to go the library and do my homeworks." Said Eunji.

"No plans for me. but i think i just go home and bake a cake for us." Said Sarang.

 

A cake?? I'm on my diet now and she wants to bake a cake?? No wayyyyy! her cake is so delicious and makes you wants to eat more! that's one of Sarang's specialty, she can bake! unlike me, i love to eat. but since hockey tournament is around the corner, i need to control my dietary. 

 

"Sarang, i hate you. im on my diet now and you wants to bake a cake! how could you??" i whined.

"haha! so only me and Eunji will eat the cake! by the way, i'll bake a chocolate cake later. it's your fave!" surely Sarang love to tease me..

"Kim Sarang! make sure you left some of the cake for Kim Sunggyu!" I said.

"Kim Sung..gyu? i wont and NEVER! why should i left some for him? no no no. a big NO!"

 

Kim Sarang, i can see that you're blushing now. Why cant you tell me that you like my brother? *smiling*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the afternoon...

 

I was busy practicing my skills when i saw someone.

 

Someone that caught my eye..

 

Someone that caught my breath..

 

Someone that caught my attention..

 

Someone that finally can distract me from practicing my skills...

 

I was busy looking at him when suddenly a ball hit my right leg, hard. OUCHHH!! one of my teammate just hit my leg with the ball!! that someone looked at me and smile. his smile makes my forget the pain tho..

 

i never know that someone will change my life.. forever...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

omg omg. another lame chapter. haha. sorry for that   >.<

 

.