1 Namjoon - Requested by CocoMina (Part I)

Vive la révolution: BTS Scenarioshop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Request: When Namjoon saves In Hwa, who is in the clutches of a rival gang
Requested by: CocoMina

I hope you enjoy this little episode!
 

Seo In Hwa was sick of being there. She was sick of seeing those faces day by day who would just make fun of her and her best friend when all they really felt was jealousy.
They were clearly jealous that she was considered a friend by the famous Bangtan Boys - the school's most prestigious and feared gang.
Even if their oldest members weren't in school anymore. They finished last year, to In Hwa's dismay.
But thinking about them, made her smile shyly to herself.
Someone snickered at her but she didn't feel the urge to lift her gaze.
She didn't care about those girls. In Hwa needed to learn that she was not the one to care about everyone and all of their problems. If no one told her why they acted like they did, she didn't care.
School just finished a minute ago and she walked out of the building, slipping her hand into her pocket and reaching for her cell phone.
She read her messages but one stood in particular out to her.

Do you want to come over today? Jin oppa is going to cook for us!

It was her best friend Chaeyeon who had written her. She lit up immediately and wrote a message back before running to catch the bus which would bring her to Chaeyeon's apartment. Jin was also part of the gang and since he made enough money for both of them, he made his little sister stay with him, knowing that their parents had not enough time to look after her.
In Hwa was sure that she had everything that she needed with him. But she didn't. She lived with her step father since her mother died two years ago. It was still hard for her to think about her death which is why she quickly dismissed this thought and stood up to leave as soon as the bus came to an halt at the right stop.
Moving at a fast pace, she knocked on the door of the right apartment minutes later only to be greeted with a hug of her best friend.
They giggled together before they went over to talk about daily stuff.
She was glad to see her then unfortunately they could not attend all of their classes together since they had slightly different schedules.
Of course, it was delusional to expect to have all of your classes with your best friend, but nonetheless In Hwa was happy to have her around as long as she could.
She simply was afraid of people leaving her. Like her mother did.
While she entered the flat, Chaeyeon began rambling on how she had talked to the boys about going out tonight.
"Let her enter first!", Jin shouted. He was in the kitchen.
"Sometimes he seriously is one pain in the ", Chaeyeon said while rolling with her eyes.
"I've heard that! Language Kim Chaeyeon! I didn't teach you to talk like that."
Both of the girls started laughing again.
Discussing their day with Jin, while randomly throwing around some jokes or teasing. That's how In Hwa loved her free afternoons.
They ended up eating too much, so their stomachs hurt when they laughed too hard.
"Girls, I suggest you go and make yourself prettier, while I clean this mess. How about we see each other later at Namjoon's?"
They were totally fine with this idea, still wanting to have some "girls-space", as they called it.
Minutes later, they were already out the door, taking some money and their phones with them. If they had the chance, they wanted to buy themselves something new. Especially Chaeyeon seemed keen to get her best friend all dressed up.

 

In Hwa was standing in front of the mirror, looking at herself, making some weird gestures before she let out a small huff.
"I don't think this suits me. I'm not the girly type, Chae" she exclaimed, looking uncomfortable. She was wearing a cute pink dress that was too short in her opinion.
"No, it's absolutely cute! Why wouldn't you want to wear something?"
"Because we're around the guys!"
Chaeyeon wiggled with her eyebrows, occasionally sipping her Latte Macchiato.
"So what?“ she asked innocently. In Hwa changed again, before she came out of the cabin and searched for something else. Her friend followed her like a lost puppy.
"You know exactly why I don't like stuff like that."
"Because Namjoon said, that he prefers y girls?"
In Hwa blushed, trying to hide her face, while Chaeyeon started laughing. She knew that that wasn't true but she loved to see her friend's vivid reactions.
"No, that's not what I meant! Aish, Chae!! That's so unfair!"
Said girl just shrugged with her shoulders. She was used to this anyways. Heck, the guys always whenever she was around some cute guy making them run off like some cockroache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter