All's Well That Ends Well

The Day Your Song Ends

I woke up earlier the next day to attend my last day at work and to prepare for my trip to Seoul. This is it! I'm finally going to reunite with my Tae Tae! Happy memories kept on running inside my mind. The things I've been longing to tell Tae Hyung will be set free! Skinships won't be virtual anymore! I get more and more excited as I imagined all the things we can do while finishing my breakfast. My colleagues gave me small gifts to help me remember all the moments we had, may it be sad or funny. I really have great sunbaes and amazing hoobaes. It's a shame that I have to leave them. But, people come and go and that's life. I left the building at 3:30pm. Everything was going well when one of my car's tires went flat. Ugh! Of all days, why now?! I had to stop at one gasoline station to inflate my car's tire and JINJJA, the worker who assisted me there was just too rude! But because I don't want to ruin this special day, I just ignored him and continued driving.Thirty minutes later, I started hearing cars beeping and drivers shouting out of rage.

 

[Eun Byeol] Ugh... Solma...

 

The thing I've been avoiding appeared before I know it: TRAFFIC.

 

[Eun Byeol] A~ A~ A~!!! Why nooow?!?! *bangs head on the steering wheel* Ow!

 

I waited twenty minutes before the traffic loosens. I found out that an accident happened involving five cars. I heard it was due to one driver not paying attention on the road for he was busy messaging someone on his phone. I was thankful I wasn't involved in the accident and reminded myself to be careful on driving. It was honestly my first time travelling to Seoul that's why I'm a bit nervous. I've been driving for an hour and a half and so far, it's going pretty well. My gas tank's full, my car's tires were in good condition, no accidents around, and there's no traffic! I was jamming to EXO's 3.6.5 when BEEP BEEEEEP!!! I heard a loud thud as I stepped onto the car's break pedal immediately.

 

[Eun Byeol] Omomomomo!!! *facepalms* Aisssh! Jinjja! *slaps herself*

 

I ran over a human.

 

[Girl] *cries* Hyun Woo...
[Eun Byeol] M-Mianhaeyo! I didn't... I... I'm sorry... I'm...
[Girl] *whispers* It's you're fault...

 

Uh oh...

 

[Eun Byeol] N-Ne... I'm-
[Girl] *towards a man* It's your fault! *cries*

 

The girl suddenly attacked the hooded man who was standing silently in one corner. I noticed that the girl and the boy I've hit were wearing Chun Ha University uniforms. A~! Now's not the time for reminiscing! Omo! He smells like alcohol. Is he drunk? Tsk tsk tsk... Kids these days. Luckily, I know some basic first aid tips and was able to temporarily stop the bleeding on the boy's head. I drove all the three of them to the nearest hospital and I also took responsibility in paying the boy's hospital bills. Aisssh! This day is ruined! Bravo, Lee Eun Byeol! Bravo! Just then, I noticed the hooded man who was sitting on the opposite side. His hand was bleeding and he looked guilty for what happened. But that's not what I just noticed, he looks so familiar. I think I've seen him from the television or internet. I accidentally saw his blonde hair and his tired eyes then it struck me.

 

[Hooded Man] Uhm... Excuse me?
[Eun Byeol] N-Ne?! *holds out hand* A-Annyeonghaseyo!
[Hooded Man] Annyeonghaseyo... *shakes hand*

 

Omona! He shook hands with me! 

 

[Eun Byeol] M-My name is L-Lee Eun Byeol!
[Hooded Man] Uhm... Okay...
[Eun Byeol] May I ask a question?
[Hooded Man] Sure, what is it?
[Eun Byeol] Uhm... Are you EXO's Tao?
[Hooded Man] U-Uhmmm...
[Girl] *sarcastic* Well.. Isn't that great? You have another fan of yours.
[Tao] I'm very sorry.
[Girl] Yeah... Sorry could fix everything.
[Eun Byeol] *whispers* Is she your girlfriend?
[Tao] U-Uhmmm...
[Eun Byeol] *whispers* It's okay! I'm BTS'--- Uhm... Nevermind!

 

I was worried that this incident might affect Tae Tae's career so I just refrained from talking and stayed out of their business. The doctor, after examining Hyun Woo, the boy I accidentally hit, informed us that his condition was stable however, due to my idiocracy, he was comatosed. A lot of drama happened after that. Hyun Woo's parents came and began blaming Jung Hee, who is the girl from Chun Ha University, and Hyun Woo's mother hastily ordered her to leave the hospital. 

 

[Mrs. Lee] *murmurs* It's her fault... It's her fault...
[Mr. Lee] Y-Ya...
[Mrs. Lee] *shouts at Jung Hee* IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!
[Jung Hee] N-Ne?
[Mrs. Lee] Ever since my son met you, he started acting different!
[Mr. Lee] That's enough...

 

After exiting the hospital, I tried to calm Jung Hee down first and gave her my number, assuring that I will help them until Hyun Woo recovers. I then immediately left with sweat rolling down my face. I was feeling nervous as I approach the place where Tae Tae and I will meet. I bet he hates me now for being super late! I hope he doesn't get mad!!! Although some part of me wants him to because he is super duper cute when he gets angry. Still, I hope this won't affect our relationship negatively! AISSSH!!! WHY ARE THEY ALL DRIVING SO SLOW?!?! Why now?! Why why why?!?!? WAAAH!!! I'M DEAD! I'M DEAD I'M DEAD I'M DEAD!!! After numerous times of complaining and hitting my car's horn, I reached my destination! I parked my car and anxiously walked to the apartment that Tae Tae recommended for me to stay. It is also the place where we will reunite. My heart kept pounding faster and faster as I move inch by inch towards my apartment door. I rang the doorbell with excitement as my stomach starts to ache. The door opened and there stood my handsome knight.

 

[Eun Byeol] Tae Tae!!!
[Tae Hyung] Byeol-ah!!!

 

I hugged him tightly as soon as I saw his sweet smile again.

 

[Tae Hyung] A~ Do you know what time is it already?! What took you so long? *pouts*
[Eun Byeol] Mianhae!!! A lot of bad things happened on my way here! Ahhh! It's reaaally exhausting!
[Tae Hyung] Bad things? Wae? What happened?
[Eun Byeol] *sighs* Looong story... Anyway, are you hungry?
[Tae Hyung] Of course! I've been waiting for you all day!
[Eun Byeol] Well then, here's Japchae for you~
[Tae Hyung] Waaahhh!!! My favorite!!!

 

Ahhh... I really missed him. I'm happy to see his smile again... I hope this moment lasts forever. Seeing him mercilessly devour the sweet potato noodles made me forget what happened that morning. I never knew just watching him eat satisfies me a lot. He was about to swallow the last piece of noodle when he stopped and stared at me.

 

[Tae Hyung] Why are you just staring at me? Why don't you eat?
[Eun Byeol] I just figured how attractive you are while eating. Is this the effect of being the next biggest star in South Korea? *laughs*
[Tae Hyung] A~ What are you talking about? Come join me here!
[Eun Byeol] No, thank you! I'm fine. Just eat~
[Tae Hyung] What has gotten into you? *continues to eat* *looks at the clock* Oh?!
[Eun Byeol] Wae?
[Tae Hyung] M-Mianhae, Byeol-ah! *runs to the door* I have to go! *ties shoes*
[Eun Byeol] Already? *pouts* But I just got here.
[Tae Hyung] I want to stay longer too, but we have a curfew. I'm sorry to disappoint you. Let's just meet again tomorrow! Annyeong!
[Eun Byeol] Annyeong! *pouts*
[Tae Hyung] Anyway, I enjoyed the food! I'll treat you tomorrow in return! Annyeong! *waves goodbye*

 

Haaa... I guess I'm still unlucky at the end of the day.