The love that finally smiles

goodbye my love

5 years later, yoongi stood near a tombstone with a 5 year old little girl holding his hand. He put flowers at the stone saying "Min sooyoung RIP" then they paid respect to the grave and finally the little girl spoke up "appa, was mama pretty?" Yoongi looked at his daughter she had those lovely eyes of his late wife and the lovely pale skin of hers she looked like sooyoung so much it hurts looking at his daughter remembering his late wife's memories but he loved and cherished his daughter, his and sooyoung's daughter. He smiled gently and answered "Yes Yoonmi she was pretty she always smiles through every pain and darkness she was the sunshine of my life but now that sunshine is you angel" the girl smiled resembling her father's gummy smile "She loves me right??" Yoongi held back tears but smiled "yes she does and so am i and she'll always be here smiling to us through there" He points up at the heaven and Yoonmi brightens up and looks up saying "Omma i love you".

Yoongi laughs at hisdaughter's cute yet touching act then picks her up in his arms "Ice cream or chocolate??" His daughter giggled "Vannila ice cream" he remembered that its sooyoung's favourite and smiled "super size vannila ice cream for my jjang bbong princess!!!". Then the father-daughter giggled and left the graveyard with smiles on their face knowing that a pair of lovely brown eyes, smooth skin and a gentle smile is watching them from up there.

 

The end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How was it?? Plis comment plis!!