the unshed tears and false hope

goodbye my love

The day yoongi didnt cry was the day he finally got married to his love sooyoung, she looked so beautiful in her white gown and flowers held in her hand and most beautiful of all her smile, the time they said they vows to be with with each other forever through good times and bad times and never regret being with each other...the moment he finally put a ring on her indicating she's his wife from that moment, he looked at her, her smile never dropped, from that moment min yoongi didnt regret anything, any moment with her and her smile The day he found out that sooyoung was pregnant was one of the most happiest moments he experienced in his life...he showered his wife with kisses and hugs, at that moment, min yoongi didnt regret anything, any moment with her and his soon to be new family.

 

The day sooyoung fainted and was taken to the hospital..yoongi in the middle of making his music tracks, when he got a call from the hospital that she had fainted and she and her child were in great danger, yoongi abandoned everything and speeded towards the hospital. He found her lying in hospital bed with tears in her eyes, crying silently. What wrong? Their life was supposed to be perfect. Whats wrong? As he was about to enter the room, a hand at his back stopped him, there stood a person with white coat saying "im sorry but mr. Min i got bad news about ms. Min, please come with me to my office...." yoongi's world crashed down, his entire world was in danger, his wife and his baby.

Zodin

That day, yoongi still didnt regret anything, he shall get back to her, wipe his wife's tears and tell her it shall be okay even if its the least he could do once he get to see that smile, it will all be okay he reminded himself that. He went to sooyoung's room and sat beside her, sooyoung was still crying, clutching her swollen belly with a five month old unborn child, holding back his own tears, he grabbed her hand, sooyoung flinched and held his hand back, tightly, and she tried to speak "yoongi...the baby....and me....dying...i had...a...womb..canc..!" Yoongi silenced her by hugging her and cut her off gently "i know...sooyoung i know...lets be strong...thats the least we can do..for you..for younggi..for you.." but she kept on crying.....

Zodin

He at last couldnt fight back his own tears and cried back silently and they cried in each others' arms. Sooyoung was getting worse she had got paler, her hair was dull and rough, she got no appetite, her cancer was painful, there were many nights she would cry out in pain holding her belly, blood flowing out from her bottom. While the doctors and nurses try to calm her and give her anasthesia..her cries of pain, his wife and his child's pain he cant do it anymore..there are times he went to the nearest washroom, locked the door and wash his face trying not yo cry. He wont cry, he wont regret anything, but this is not okay. They are not okay. He admits that now.

Zodin

"Yoongi...." a hand hold his own feebly and he looked down to his wife and hold her hand more tightly. "Yes?" "I know that im gonna die..im not gonna live...when the moment comes..promise me this.." yoongi didnt want to say anything, afraid he might cry, he just nodded eagerly. "You will live happily with someone, who will probably love u more than i do..you will love happily with no regrets and you will not cry when im gone..yoongi..please..please..promise me this" she began to cry and yoongi just kissed her forehead indirectly promising her his word then, wiped her tears while holding her in his arms, his love is fragile and there is no chance she is gonna live as the cancer is too bad but min yoongi still doesnt regret anything, hd wont cry, his love was still by his side and she still smiled.