hot girl alert

a doodle don't

set definitely post school; early adult life


hoseok never puts his phone on silent, so when it goes off, every one is aware of it.

more accurately, it heralds his arrival when it won't stop going off, and hoseok laughs before slipping it into his pocket, where it continues to twitter.

'if you're going to ignore messages, muting them works,' yoongi tells him before he's able to greet them and hoseok laughs.

'i'm not ignoring her. it's hyejeong, it'll die down,' he dismisses.

'she lives with you, what's got her so eager to talk to you,' yoongi deadpans.

'talk at me,' hoseok corrects him, 'apparently there's been an abundance of incredibly hot girls coming into the shop today, and she's just found out two of the hot girls currently in the shop are dating and she's having a moment.'

'you mean she's having a meltdown,' kihyun remarks, and hoseok pauses to consider this.

'yes,' he says as his phone pings again, 'that would be a more accurate description of what is happening on my phone right now.'

'should she even be on her phone at work?' yoongi says, looking faintly amused regardless.

'probably not,' hoseok replies, 'but i'm going to assume her colleague's got things covered until she's finished hiding in the dressing room or whereever she currently is.'

'in the corner of the racks spying on the hot girls, bet you anything,' kihyun says.