Chapter 12

UNEMPLOYED

We both finished our work at exactly eight thirty in the morning and the presentation for our report will start at nine o'clock sharp.

"We only have thirty minutes to prepare." Yoongi said as he stood up. He went inside the bathroom to shower himself and get ready. On the other side, I was organizing the things that I'll be bringing for our presentation.

After he finished showering, he then had a hard time picking a neck tie from his collection, again.

This guy really?

"Hey, why won't you pick the plain black tie?" I asked him, rolling my eyes and arranging the papers.

"Oh really?" He was pleased to hear my comment and he did so. "Uh, by the way, the both of us should be reporting the presentation in front of father." He added while fixing his tie. I then looked at him with a confused face.

"Let's go." He said as he grabbed the stuff he--I mean, 'we' will need.

--

Yoongi opened the door to the meeting room and here I am walking with my hands trembling and my heart beating faster than usual because of the anxiousness I was feeling even though there wasn't that much people inside.

"Go open the laptop and the power point presentation." He told me.

I nervously walked towards the laptop and opened it with my hands, still shaking.

Get yourself together, Ellise!

"Hey. No need to be nervous." Yoongi whispered while placing the paper works on the desks of our audience.

As the time passed by, people were coming inside the meeting room one by one. Surprisingly the last person who came in, is the old man Yoongi told me about. He sat at the edge of the table, good enough to for the both of us see him while were presenting.

After a minute, we started our presentation.

--

"Hey, you did a great job." Yoongi gave me a compliment as soon as we finished our report and the people inside were leaving the room except for one.

"I think you're ready now." Someone was walking towards Yoongi, "Son." The old man said with a pat on Yoongi's shoulder.

After he exited his way, we fixed and kept the things we used and came out of the room.

"You can go home now." Yoongi spoke.

"After all, you did a great job." He said with a small smile.