XVI

Unpleasantly Beautiful: The list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Guys, I'm back!!! BTW I think you're going to like this chapter. This is it guys. We're almost there! I really want to know who's supporting on Jungkook and who's on Mark's side after this chapter! I'm REALLY CURIOUS! I hope both of my team are still out there! Tell me your team on comments below and why! and I'm still waiting on what fanfiction should I write next I have bunch of stuff here! Just give me a request and I'll post it here! XD I love you guys and thank you for reading!

 

Erin looked at her schedule and smiled. She also looked at Jungkook’s schedule and smiled even more. They had some time to have a date for this week. “You look so happy” Stella smiled looking at her. Erin had been smiling like a fool for a while.

“I have time to be with Jungkook this week” Erin smiled and looked at her schedule, “at least I could see him this week, unlike last month”

“Yeah you were so cranky about it. stop telling me what happened” Stella stoped before Erin could even talk. She remembered how Erin was really upset that Jungkook ditched her the whole month because he needed to practice for his upcoming concert. “You need to understand” Stella reminded her, “you’re going to be in this kind of obstacle in the future as well, and you guys will definitely have no time for each other”

“But Yura is debuting and yet, she has time to be with Jimin” Erin looked at Yura’s case.

“Well she’s in a same agency with Jimin, and face it, they’ve been dating for 6 years,” Stella reminded her another thing about Jimin and Yura’s relationship, “maybe if you’re dating Mark”

“It will not happen!”

“I know! Chill!” Stella laughed, “I mean, if you date someone from inside of SM, it will be so much easier for you”

“I know” Erin admit it inside. He looked at Stella and she smiled at her. “So what’s your plan for this week with him?”

“Oh, I’m planning to watch his opening tour this Friday” Erin got excited, “we’re going to be together backstage, and he will be watching me enjoying his concert from VIP section with Yura next to me! It’s exciting!

“I can see that” Stella laughed, “have a good time okay?”

“Sure” Erin smiled. Her phone rang and looked at the caller ID. “Hello?”

“Where are you?” The other line asked her.

“Who is that?” Stella asked.

“It’s Mark” Erin replied and talked to the phone, “Mark! I’m in the vocal room, just finishing my practice”

“Do you want to grab lunch with me and Jaehyun hyung?”

“Yeah, that would be great” Erin replied immediately.

“What are you in the mood for?” He asked.

“Probaby... kimchi fried rice”

“Sounds good to me” Mark replied from the other side of his phone.

“But you’re not really a fan of spicy food”

“But you like it, and I can handle it, so why not?” Mark laughed, “we’ll pick you up in 5 okay?”

“Sure! See you!” Erin hung up and Stella looked at Erin with judging face, “what?” Erin asked her.

“Erin, can’t you see?”

“See what?” Erin got even more confused.

“Wow, you really have no idea? Daebak” Stella hugged her and laughed, “you know what? You probably should tell Jungkook your lunch plan for today”

“Oh! Great idea!” Erin nodded and called Jungkook. Jungkook answered after a while and talked to her immediately, “Erin-ah, kinda busy”

“I know, I just want to say fighting, and don’t forget to eat lunch”

“I will, thankyou ugly princess”

“You’re welcome ugly prince” Erin replied, “I’m going to have lunch with Jaehyun oppa today”

“Oh really? That’s great!”

“Yeah! And Mark is coming” Erin gave him another information.

“What? Why?” Jungkook asked.

“Why not? We’re all hungry..” Erin got confused.

“Wow, you really are innocent” Stella shook her head.

“Wow, Erin, I don’t know what to say” Jungkook smiled, “you really are innocent”

“Why? Funny, because Stella also said the same thing few seconds ago”

“Really? Stella is there with you right now?”

“Yeah”

“Give the phone to her”

“Okay” Erin looked at Stella and passed her phone, “my boyfriend wants to talk to you”

“What? Why?”

“If I know, I would’ve tell you” Erin replied shortly. Stella took Erin’s phone and walked out from the practice room, leaving a big confusion to Erin. After that, she started to speak, “it’s Stella”

“What is Mark doing?” Jungkook asked her immediately, “is Erin really that innocent?”

“I think so, unfortunately” Stella told Jungkook these things a if she’s delivering a bad news to him, “listen, you need to talk to her directly about this”

“You think so?”

“I know so, I don’t think she knows what happened right now”

“I see” Jungkook sighed and Stella could hear it, “am I in danger now?”

“Honest opinion?”

“Yeah, open the card for me”

“Of course you are”

 

***

 

Mark hung up and looked at Jaehyun who glared at him, “you know Mark, this is not nice”

“But I miss her, and without you, seeing her would be really weird”

“Even if you’re with me, seeing her is still weird Mark” Jaehyun tried to make Mark realized, “you’re not supposed to have feelings towards her, not anymore”

“And yet I still have” Mark smiled at him, “just.. hang on there for a little bit longer, okay?”

“I don’t want to be in between of you and Jungkook, he’s my bestfriend and you’re my brother, this is unfair”

“This is why you shouldn’t fix him up with her”

“Shut up” Jaehyun walked out from the practice room with Mark and walked to Erin’s practice room. In front of her practice room, Stella was standing with Erin’s phone; talking with a very serious face.

“Is Stella okay?” Jaehyun asked.

“Not sure” Mark approached her and called her, “Stella-ssi”

“Oh Mark!” Stella called him with the phone still in her ears, “it’s Mark, I need to go” She talked with the phone again.

“Who’s that?” Jaehyun pointed at the phone she was using.

“Jungkook” Stella sighed, “God, you guys really need to finish this problem!”

“What problem?” Jaehyun asked and frown.

“Well, Mark keep asking Erin out and she has NO IDEA that he’s trying to get back with her” Stella pointed at Mark and explained everything, “Jungkook knows, you know that right?”. Stella put the phone on speaker so everyone could hear everything.

“Yeah, we talked at the Lotte world” Mark answered.

“Then finish this! Don’t make her confused! Make her choose!” Stella screamed at Jungkook who was still on the phone and Mark who was in front of her, “I say, you guys need to talk about this with her tonight”

“Why tonight?” Jungkook spoke on the phone, “I can’t make it”

“Do you still want her or not?” Stella threatened her.

“I’ll be there then” Jungkook replied really fast. Stella looked at Mark and waited for her answer.

Mark looked at Stella with a smile. “I’ll be there, your dorm then?”

 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter