IDLYGF #8 (Babysitting)

I don't like your Girlfriend

James's POV:

Another day and everyone is gone doing something somewhere, while me I am at home waiting for my cousin.Why? It's because I am babysitting my cute nephew :D . His name is Kim Changmin and he is only 2 years old. I heard a knock on the door meaning they are here.

I open the door and a little figure hug my leg."Jaja!"Changmin said.I then greeted my cousin."Hi noona!"I said to her while hugging her."Hi James, sorry about this  it was the last minute they called in for at the last minute."She said then give me all of Changmin's things."It's ok plus I love having Changmin around he can come here anythime you and hyung are busy."I said to her."Changie, behave around uncle James ok, mommy will be right back love you.See you later James."She said then kiss Changmin's forehead and hug me goodbye.

"So buddy what do you want to do?"I asked the little toddler who is now on the couch who is looking at me.

Sehun yang menginginkan bayi tanpa ada ikatan pernikahan #random #Random #amreading #books #wattpad

Then he lift his arms indicating he wants to be carried.So I carried him then ask him if he want some snacks making him shout."snacks!"then clap his little hands." "Ok snacks it is" I said then look into the bag noona gave me and found some animal shaped biscuits.

At this time we sat down and I also turn on the tv to watch one of his favoirite show then all of a sudden I have a text message on my phone that was on the coffee table"You ok there bud?."I said giving him a thumbs making him return it.Grabbing the phone I immediately texted back knowing it's from jungie.


Jamestal Chatroom:

K-Jamesy, I'm bored :(

J-Do you want me to go there? Though I am babysitting my nephew.

K-Your nephew? It's fine you can visit with him, I just want you beside me.(pouts)

J- Ok, i will be there in a few minutes I just have to prepare. I Love you Jungie

K-I love you too Jamesy but please hurry up ._.

 


After receiving that message, I know she doesn't want to wait any longer, so I stopped texting and asked the little boy. "Hey bud do you want to meet a very pretty aunty?" he nodded his head."gowing now?" "Im going to change first buddy, will you behave while i'm gone?" "Yesh" With that I kissed the top of his head and went to quikly change my clothes.

James' Outfit

Tattoo inspired apparel at fulwoodlondon.com    Follow us on insta @fulwoodlondon

After changing, I quickly went down and saw that Changie is still on the couch getting distracted by the tv.-Phew-. So I double check his bag and I carried him to the car after turning off the appliances at home.I used the car because I don't think it's safe to have a toddler on a motorbike. I buckle his seatbelt before going to the driver seat doing the same to mine and drove off to the Jung residence. With the little at my side raising his hands saying 'Weeee' and I can't help but laugh at his antics.

At the Jung's Residence

I parked the car and unbuckled our seat belts also grabbing the Changie's bag and the boy.Making my way to the door and let the boy push the doorbell making him say 'dwing dwong' and giggled. Soon Jungie open the door and greeted us while holding a drink in her hand and in one of the sweaters she stole from me, but she looks good in it.

"Hi Jamesy"she said then kiss my lips making the boy cover his eyes.This action caused us to laugh at him and she looked at him whos holding my hand.

Oh Hajoon, anak pertama dari pasangan Oh Sehun dan Bae Suzy. Hajoon y… #fiksipenggemar # Fiksi Penggemar # amreading # books # wattpad

"I'm guessing this is your nephew"she said smiling at the kid."His name is Changmin, his parents are very busy today."i said to her and she looked at Changmin and said "Hi there Changmin, i'm your aunty krystal."she said and Changmin looked up at me giving me the 'look' and I tell him 'Go' and he hug her. "He's just feeling shy to hug you." She then told us to come inside and we are now on the couch chilling with Changmin on my lap and Jungie on my right side cuddling me until I heard some stomach growls making someone blush.

"Your hungry Jungie no?"I said to her making her hide her face in my neck hearing her say that she didn't eat breakfast cause she woke up late.As for Changmin he is pouting. It's like being with two babies.

"How bout we go out to eat cause it's almost lunchtime anyways, so go change while I take care of Changmin before he gets grumpy."I said and she agree with me kissing my cheeks before going to shower and change clothes.Later on she out wearing her casual clothing.

KRYSTAL (@vousmevoyez) • Foto dan video Instagram

"I'm ready let's go."She said and we head to the car buckling in our seatbelts with Changmin in Jungie's lap holding him as we head to the restaurant that was just near us.The place was beautifully decorated and the food taste great.

As we reached the restaurant we went inside to and sat down on a table that can fit all of us and of course Changmin in a high chair.Soon the waiter came in to get our orders and have the audicity to flirt with my girlfriend (._.) at least she's not minding his flirting at all and just casually ordering for her food after I had ordered, while Changie is just bored beside Jungie with the guy still blabbering his mouth.

I look at Changie as he also look at me as if he can read my mind and started to have teary eyes. Ommo he's fake crying, where did he learn that from? Krystal's attention went to Changmin as she now put him on her lap trying to console him, while I just gave a glare at this waiter who is now to look at me in the eyes and went away to get our food.

By now the little boy is now giggling as Jungie slightly tickles him.Ok he's taking the attention of Jungie (-.-). Soon the food came with a new waiter, I guess he got scared. We ate our food and soon we were full. We were just waiting for a few moments as we were full and Jungie slightly got clingy as she saw a group of girls looking at resulting in us holding hands. I even got a picture while she is not looking.

#wattpad #fanfiction All BTS ships are welcome!!! Requests are open.

No one's POV:

The couple along with Changmin went home after eating at the restaurant and just watched a movie on the tv. But soon the couple fell asleep on the couch with Krystal on top of James while holding Changmin. Jame's parents along with his older sister went home to see the sight.

"Yeobo, they look like a family with Changmin with them."Mrs. Kim said while Mr.Kim just have a smirk on his face, while James' sister took pictures of the couple with Changmin looking like a family and sending it to the group's gc. Knowing for sure the two were going to get tease when they all meet again.


I hope you enjoy this chapter, I wonder what should I write about next? ;D

See you guys next time!

(p.s. If your interested check out my other stories, if you like)

👆 poor advertising XD 

Darkllampaca