Chapter 1: Meet the Bullies

Fake It Till' You Make It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQGZTd4BH74

Tell me where he comes from,

Then I will know where I'm going

Mommy says if you search hard for it

You always end up finding it

She says he is never too far

That he goes very often to work

Mommy says working is good

Better than to be in bad company, right?

Where is your Papa?

Tell me where is your dad

Even without speaking to him

He knows that it's not going well

Eh, unique papa, tell me where are you hiding

I must have count on my fingers at least a thousand times

Eh, papa, where are you?

Papa, where are you?

Papa, where are you?

Where are you?

Where are you?

Where are you?

Papa, where are you? (x2)

Whether you believe in this or not one day will come when we'll stop believing

One day or another we will all become papas and one day from another we will disappear

Will we be detestable?

Will we be admirable?

Genitors or Genius, tell us who gave birth to irresponsibles?

Eh, tell us who everybody knows how to make babies

but nobody knows how to make papas mister "Know-it-all" would have inherited,

that's it.

Does it come from our thumbs or what?

Tell us where it is hidden

We must have eaten our fingers at least a thousand times

Eh, papa, where are you?

Papa, where are you?

Papa, where are you?

Where are you?

Where are you?

Where are you?

Papa, where are you? (x2)

Where is your papa?

Tell me where is your dad

Even without speaking to him

He knows that it's not going well

Eh, unique papa, tell me where are you hiding I must have count on my fingers at least a thousand times

Eh, papa, where are you?

Papa, where are you?

Papa, where are you?

Where are you?

Where are you?

Where are you?

Papa, where are you? (x2)

          Isabella sang softly in French the song she wrote, into the empty dorm as crystal clear tears ran down her cheeks. The silence of her shared room with Somi, her bestfriend, a fellow mixed Korean girl and a 01 liner like her, and Tzuyu, a girl who bullied Somi and her who was a 99 liner, was interrupted by the sound of the dorm door getting slammed open and the loud noise of girls laughing and talking excitedly began to fill the dorm.

          Isabella's eye widened in alarm and she wiped the tears from her cheeks quickly sniffling as she kept packing all of her belongings in her bags.' Your a Italian and a Marino, you never cry.' she tells herself in her head. She was not going to let any of those horrid girls make her feel bad about herself, nor was she going to give them the satisfaction of seeing her tears. Isabella was able to fold 4 more of her shirts before her door was opened. Isabella ignored the sounds of giggles coming from the doorway but kept her ears open, ready to spring into action if they so much as laid a hand on her.

     '' Awwwwww is little Isabella crying over getting kicked off the show?'' the taunting voice that belonged to Mina, a Sixteen trainee spoke. Isabella didn't reply.

    '' Oh sweetie, you should have known that you and Somi didn't have what it took to make it. You both are mutts after all. Neither of you belong here. Your both tainted with different blood.'' spoke up the voice of Sana. Isabella continued packing and folding her clothes neatly while rolling her eyes. Did they not realize that they were foreigners as well? Mina's Japanese/American yet they don't say crap to her about it now do they?

    '' Well girls you have to say though, their both pretty mediocre. I mean Somi doesn't know how to dance to save her life and Isabella doesn't know how to sing to save her life. Isn't that right Isabella?'' Momo, one of the Japanese Sixteen members jeered at her. Isabella gritts her teeth in anger. Sure, Somi isn't the best at dancing but she can still dance, and Isabella just found it hard to keep her voice super stable. With a little more training though they both believed that they could improve those parts of themselves. Though it seems like to these girls it wasn't good enough. It was never enough.

    '' Hey, she asked you a question you mutt!'' Dahyun yelled at Isabella. Isabella didn't react and continued to pack her belongings. It seemed that one of the girls got agitated over the fact that Isabella wasn't responding, so they put their hand on her shoulder seemingly to turn her around, but before they could turn her around she did it herself and socked the girl right in the nose. Dahyun, who seemed to be the person who put their hand on Isabella's shoulder, was the one to recieve the blow and promptly fell to the floor right after getting knocked out from the harsh hit to her face.

     '' Never lay your dirty hands on me ever again you evil witch! That goes for all of you!'' she roared at them all. The girls all wore the same expression of shock on their faces. Isabella starts breathing heavily clenching her fists at her sides. She closes her eyes as she starts to feel a migrane coming on. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she pushes her hair behind her ears, her hands shaking slightly at the movement.

     '' All of you just need to leave. If I hear from Somi that you guys do anything and I mean anything, whether it be verbal or physical, to her once she comes to this dorm to retrieve her belongings, I will make sure that I will make your faces as ugly as your personalities. You all understand?'' she speaks quietly.

Tzuyu stomps up to her dongsaeng angrily. A funny sight given the fact that Isabella was 5'10 giving her about 4 to 5 inches on Tzuyu.

     '' Excuse me you little . Why do you think you can talk to us like that? You should treat us with respect!'' she tries to shove Isabella back, but her feet stay rooted to the ground.

          Isabella looks down at Tzuyu in pure disbelief,

     '' Wae? Who the hell do you think you are huh? You all never treat me or Somi with respect so why should we treat you all with respect?'' she shouts in her face. Tzuyu and the rest of the girls silently fume with anger causing Isabella to scoff loudly in annoyance.

     '' That's what I thought, now leave.'' she mutters before turning around to continue packing. She figures they must have left, because after a few minutes she doesn't hear the sound of their breathing.

          As she turns her head to peek behind her to make sure their all g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter