Reunion

A life with you

“Everyone, they're here!” Mark shouted out to get the attention of the other 3 men in the house, making them come running to help.

“Oh my god already?? aaah! Can you believe we're all gonna be living next door to each other??” Bambam said excitedly, grinning as he ran outside to see the moving truck drive in, and Yugyeom hurried after his man to make sure he didn't get himself hurt by doing something stupid.

 

“Can you believe they have a kid?” Jackson said as he calmly pulled is shoes on, looking up at Mark who smiled softly.
“A lot of things change in 6 months, Kayee Wang-Tuan” He said teasingly, taking Jacksons hand gently and entwining their fingers, their rings making a slight noise as they touch and Jackson grinned widely.


“I guess thats true.. Husband~” Jackson chuckled and kissed Mark softly before looking outside.
“Ah, they're getting out of the car, we should help.. Youngjae should focus on the baby while the rest of us help with the stuff” he smiled before hurrying out, and Mark hummed in agreement, looking over at the car as Youngjae got out and gently removed a small infant from the babyseat in the back. He was amazed that he and Jaebum had been able to adopt, but they didn't have the best rights back home, so had decided to follow the rest of them to the states and marry.

 

Mark shook his head faintly in disbelief before following everyone and starting to help with the items. Jackson, even tho he said they should all focus on the stuff, was busy with Youngjae tho, cooing at the little baby.

 

“Youngjaaae, hes so cute, waaah..” Jackson grinned and looked up from the small boy to flash a grin at Youngjae.
“I know right? We were so lucky to get him, hes an angel.. He barely even cried in the plane” Youngjae beamed proudly as he pat the baby boys back.
“Whats his name?” Jackson asked, the couple having still been picking one last time they skyped. Youngjae looked down at the boy in his arms with love in his eyes.
“Jinyoung... Im Jinyoung” he said softly. Jackson cooed again.

“oh my goood, thats such a cute name, I love it... ah!” Jackson stood up straight
“You and Jinyoung can chill in our house while we move your stuff inside, you should just focus on that lil angel and we'll get your house set up!” Jackson said with a grin, running to the back of the truck before Youngjae had a chance to say anything back, and Youngjae just started laughing.
 

“Oh well.. guess we can go check out their house meanwhile then, eh, Jinyoungie?” he smiled at his little boy who looked back up at him with big eyes while on his pacifier. Jinyoung truly was a blessing.

 

------------
A/N: This was going to be part of chapter 2 (now chapter 3) but I decided I wanted to seperate the two parts and give an extra minichapter!
also, now you know why Jinyoungs role was secret! Baby Jinyoung~ HES SO CUTE