Crimson

Crimson Bond

 

Tzuyu and Hyoyeon get Unbreakable back to Yuri’s aparatment, fearing the idea of leaving them at their dorm.

"You owe me big time, Hyo.” Yuri grumbles as she sorts through her fridge for stuff to keep the four humans of the group occupied. Hyoyeon just gives a cheeky grin and backhugs her groupmate.

"I’ll make it up to you. Promise.” Hyoyeon chirps before hurrying out the door and down to the street, where Tzuyu and Mina were waiting with an air of impatience.

"Where’s the others?” Hyoyeon asks, confusion striking her features.

"They went off to go search. We waited here for you.” Tzuyu says coldly while Mina paces a hole in the ground.

“Where could she have gone?” Mina mumbles, thinking hard. “I’ll rip that es head off with my bare hands.” She snarls then punches the wall of the apartment complex, leaving a fist sized hole in the brick. Tzuyu rests her hands on Mina’s shoulders and forces her to stop.

"Don’t worry we’ll find her.” Tzuyu reassures Mina calmly.

"Or she’ll find us.” Hyoyeon remarks blandly, looking past the two of them. In the shadows stood a slender figure, silver eyes glowing at them. Mina snarls and starts to charge the figure, but Tzuyu stops her with a firm grip on her arm.

"Victoria likes using her pets it seems.” Tzuyu calls with a confident tone. “You gonna introduce yourself again, or are you just gonna sit still while I take off your head too.” The figure visibly tenses at the remark from the older vampire, and steps out of the shadows with an angered expression on her face. It takes every ounce of will Seolhyun has not to attack the one who killed her lover, but eventually she does manage to compose herself.

And here I was going to help you...oh well, guess I’ll just go get dinner instead.” Seolhyun turns around, then smirks when she feels a firm grip on her arm. She turns around and see’s the bright silver of Mina’s eyes boring back into hers.

"Where is she?” Mina spits between her teeth as she glares, pulling on every ounce of strength she has to keep herself from introducing Seolhyun to the wall.

"Oh, so now you want my help? Well I don’t know if I’m willing to give it anymore…” Mina grabs the vampire by the throat and brings her crashing into the building next to them, leaving a clear indent in the face of it.

"You’re going to tell me where she is.” Mina demands, canines bared as she maintains an agressive stance.

"The Hold.” Seolhyun answers simply. “You’ll find Victoria and your precious friend at the Hold.” Hyoyeon scoffs and crosses her arms.

"Figures that where’d she go...” Mina looks back at the both of them, her glare tainted with a small amount of confusion.

"What’s the Hold?” Mina asks harshly.

"It’s another name for a vault full of unfed Vampires. She tosses Sana into the vault and she’s dead.” Tzuyu responds immediately.

"Get herself killed too if she’s not careful. Those vampires don’t discriminate.” Hyoyeon adds on with a tone of concern. Mina snarls and drops Seolhyun, who coughs lightly.

"You might wanna hurry. She give this ‘Sana’ to the beasts at dawn.” Seolhyun warns dully, then turns to leave. Mina’s already gone with Tzuyu, but Hyoyeon stops and turns around.

“Why tell us? What does it serve you?” Hyoyeon asks warily, her eyes narrowed on the young vampire. Seolhyun stops, turning her head slightly to regard the older vampire.

"I want to see the pay for what she did to Jungkook and I. Then I want to get as far away from Korea as I can.” Seolhyun states simply, then continues down the street. Hyoyeon doesn’t seem convinced by her answer, but runs after Tzuyu and Mina nonetheless.

Seolhyun smirks as she approches a hooded figure in the nearby alleyway, “You know what to do, and remember. No doubt.” Seolhyun says as she pats his shoulder lightly. He nods, body quivering in fear at the sheer presence of this woman, before walking down the street and into the apartment complex, a bag thrown over his shoulder. Seolhyuns smirk widens into a grin and she dissapears into the crowds of Seouls nightlife.

 

---

 

Nayeon, Momo, and Ji-hyo arrive at the Hold before the other three, Momo having received a text from Hyo telling her where to go.

"I don’t like this.” Nayeon says silently as they sit outside the door.

"Same.” Ji-hyo agrees darkly.

"Come on.” Momo commands and with a poised crouch, leaps up onto the roof of the building, the two others them following closely behind. It was a large warehouse, empty and abandoned aside from the large vault sitting in the back. It looked sturdy, aside from the various dents jutting out from it, suggesting something dangerous was living in it.

"Told you I didn’t like this!” Nayeon hisses, “That doesn’t look like anything goo-” Nayeon cut off as she hears whimpers and muffled plea’s. She turns her head towards the sound and see’s Sana chained up against the wall and gagged, with Victoria stalking around her with a sadistic smile.

Nayeon smacks Ji-hyo, causing her to lose her balance slightly before growling silently at Nayeon. Nayeon just smacks her again and points down in the direction of Sana and her captor. Ji-hyo’s eyes go wide and she smacks Momo and points as well. She nods at the both of them and pulls out her phone to text Hyoyeon. She stashes her phone after sending the message and looks down to find Victoria gone.

All to aware of what's coming next, Momo straightens back out just as Victoria pounces. She catches Momo and they both come crashing down from the ceiling, hitting the concrete below with an audible crack. Momo grits her teeth as the broken bones start to mend themselves, and looks over to Victoria as she struggles to get up.

"Clearly you didn’t think that through.” Momo groans as her shoulder snaps back into place, Victoria just laughs. “No I did...I didn’t come alone.” Momo blinks, then watches as a new figure slinks through the shadows. “Did I ever tell you about Krystal? We met a few years ago at a concert. I was smitten, so I gave her new life.” Victoria cackles, then lets out a series of hacking coughs.

The silent vampire stalks towards Momo, her pace quickening with each step until it’s an all out rush. Her charge is interrupted though as Ji-hyo comes in and clotheslines her, sending her skidding against the concrete as her skull lands with a hard thud. Ji-hyo snarls and grabs Krystal by the throat, shoving her into the far wall. Momo groans a bit, then gasps as she feels something dig sharply into her neck.

"Four down, four to go.” Victoria whispers, Momo groans again as she grips at the axe stuck in her neck.

"What do….you mean four?!” Momo chokes out as blood starts to invade her lungs.

 

---

Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jeongyeon sit in Yuri’s living room, somber due to the state of events. Yuri sits on the couch with a frown stuck to her face. She wanted to console the girls and tell them it would be alright, but every time she worked up the courage to say something she quickly shut herself down. As a result the room was set in somber silence.

There is a loud bang at the door and Chaeyoung jumps in her seat holding a hand to her chest to calm her heart. Yuri pushes herself out of the dark leather lounger she was sitting on and makes her way slowly to the door. She sets her eye against the peephole and sees a man with a blue cap oh and a typical mailman’s outfit.

"Delivery for Miss Kwon.” The man on the other side of the door calls loudly. Yuri’s heart rate picks up. She didn’t order anything, nor did she know of anyone planning on sending her something.

"I believe you have the wrong address, sir.” Yuri calls back, shoulder set against the door to brace it. The other side of the door is silent for a long time, before an axe cleaves its way through the door, eliciting a blood curdling scream from the woman bracing the door and causing the other girls to scream after her, moving further into the apartment to hide.

Yuri continues to brace herself futilely as the man with the axe continues to cleave a hole into it. Eventually the axe embeds itself deep in Yuri’s shoulder, causing her to cry out in pain and pulls away from the door. This allows the man to bust down the door with sheer force, pulling out the axe from Yuri and sneering.

“I was specifically told this address, mam.” He spits as he walks further into the room and closes in on the three girls, axe held high. He brings it down on them, screams of pain and terror sounding through the small apartment. Yuri turns her head to look at the shadows in the hallway, tears streaming down her face as the cries fall silent and the man storms back out the building. With a bloody hand she fishes her cell phone out of her pocket and dials the police, then texts Hyoyeon before her hand falls limply to her side, the dark void of subconsciousness taking her.

 

---

 

Victoria grins snidely. “They’re all dead now.” Momo’s eyes go wide at the news and she’s suddenly taken in an extreme rage. She fights against the axe harder, managing to get it out of her neck before turning around and nailing Victoria in the gut with her boot. Victoria stumbles back a bit, grinning like a fool when she charges again with a high pitched cry. Momo stumbles a bit, the loss of blood making her weak. She knew she’d fall into a frenzy soon, but also knew she’d be dead before she could do anything about it. She was resigned to her fate when a figure comes between her and the axe. Hyoyeon glares at Victoria, holding onto the hilt of the axe with a much stronger grip than the attacker. She pulls it out swiftly and uses the flat of it to bat Victoria clear across the room. The villainous vampire crashes clear through the wall, and lands right at the feet of an enrages Mina.

Ji-hyo stumbles back a bit as Krystal hammers her in the jaw with her fist, the latter pressing her attack by clasping her hands around Ji-hyo’s throat and starting to twist. Ji-hyo screams out silently, her attacker having crushes her windpipe. She can feel the bone in her neck start to crack when another presence pulls Krystal off her and away from the two of them. Nayeon stands in front of Ji-hyo defensively, snarling defiantly at the attacking vampire. Krystal snarls back and tries to go in for another attack when she suddenly freezes. Her eyes turn pleading for a brief moment, before they fall blank and her head comes clean off her body. Tzuyu is standing behind her, holding up the head with a dark glower. She drops it, then rushes over to Mina, whose beaten Victoria’s face into a bloody mess at this point. The bloody pulp that was once a vampire is barely conscious as a result of Mina’s efforts, but someone still manages an evil grin.

"Mina. Mina! MINA!” Tzuyu snaps and the young vampire turns on Tzuyu aggressively, snarling at her. She then realizes who it is and her eyes go wide, immediately pulling away and trying to compose herself. She shifts back up to a standing position takes tentitive steps to Tzuyu before falling into her embrace, letting out all of her built up emotion in a single loud scream. Tzuyu brings a hand up and pets her hair. “It’s ok...it’s ok. It’s over.” Tzuyu says silently.

Hyoyeon walks out of the building while carrying Momo in her arms, her expression somber. Ji-hyo and Nayeon follow out soon after, the latter holding onto Sana delicately as tears stream down the human girl's eyes. Hyoyeon sighs, then sets Momo down before looking to Ji-hyo.

"Chain her down and get some gasoline.” Hyoyeon says silently before looking to Nayeon and pointing at Momo, “Take care of your sire, I need to get back to Yuri...hopefully before it’s too late.” Hyoyeon mutters with a quivering voice before dashing off. Nayeon crouches down next to Momo and starts petting her hair, while Ji-hyo goes back into the warehouse, hoping to find what she’s looking for. Mina turns her silver gaze to stare at Sana, who is initially taken aback by Mina’s now monstrous appearance, Victoria’s blood having splattered all across her upper body, face and hands as a result of Mina’s aggressive assault of the vampire. She then just goes and takes Mina in a tight hug, the both of them breaking down into tears as Mina hugs back just as tightly.

"Thank you.” Sana whispers while sniffling into her friend's chest.

They burn Victoria, watching as the vile creature turns to dust in the flames and tetting out bittersweet sighs of relief as the terror of the past month is finally gone.

---

 

[a/n: Not too sure how happy I am with this chapter, but I told you guys Wednesday so here it is! The next and final chapter of Crimson Bond will come out on Saturday so please anticipate that. Also remember that chapter one for World of Sin releases friday to! So if you like my work and want to see more that's where you should head! It's not Mitzu unfortunately though they may have a moment or two throughout the story if it will help contribute to the plot ;). 

Also wanted to say another thank you to all of you who've come and read through this little story of mine, I hope you've enjoyed it! And to those who comment, subscribe and upvote, thank you thank you thank you! It means so much to me to hear your feedback and see that you've enjoyed this little journey. 

Well...I think I've rambled enough. See you all Saturday for the finale of Crimson Bond! - The Informed Puppy]