●CYATDOM●

Cause You are the Death of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With clenched fist digging own nails on her palm, droplets of a thick red liquid stain the floor. Forcing her eyes to shut. She put her heart in pause, unwilling to breathe the air. Her lung swells begging for air but ignorance lead her knees weak, kneeling on the floor with her chin raise above. A minute passed and so does her body reacted not to follow any of the owner instructions, her nose vent opens to reach for air but it was too late. Her upper body was too weak to be in position as she lose consciousness.

Darkness. Nothing. Blank. 

The sound of TeeT..TeeT..TeeT are getting closer. Curious of it she followed the sound. The sound is so familiar but what is it. Her mind is not cooperative at the moment.

The sound..

This smell..

What is it..

Still finding her way amidst of the pitch black surrounding she step up running to find the source. Closer.. The sound is near..

"Chae..young" the voice of an angel. 

Rolling up the heavy lid. Her vision were blurry caused by the piercing rays of light. Just like a new born baby her lids were struggling to open.

"Chaeyoung..." just like a smooth jazzy melody it play repeatedly in her mind.

"Please wake up chaeyoung" the warmth felt on her cheek and the liquid falls on her neck were forcing chaeyoung to raise her heavy eyelid to open.

It's a girl. Her hair were lying on chaeyoung face. The vanilla scent of her hair were intruding chaeyoung nose air vent. Unknown to the crying latter chaeyoung is already up blinking her eyes more than thousands of time to get more clearer vision. 

Squinting her eyes by the overexposure of the ceiling light her nose scrunched upon by the tickling feeling inside ready for a sneeze. 

"AAaaaa...Chhummm" the lady on her 20s stood up in shock. 

"Chaeyoungieee..." an outburst from her tears with a thank god smile on the lady face with her upper body topped lying chaeyoung for a tight embrace.

Tapping the crying latter back chaeyoung nodded and smiled. "M-mi..Min..Aaa".

Her first word were husky and stuttering as her lips were breaking with dry throat and mouth make her voice sounds like one of the black metal singer.

"Chaeyoung...welcome back baby" cupping chaeyoung cheek with her warm palms she planted a gentle peck on chaeyoung lips.

Chaeyoung was kind of confused but mina chapstick on her lips were helping her dry breaking lips moisturises it. Pressing her lips inside mina flavoured chapstick tastes like her all time favourite strawberry. A strawberry flavoured chapstick. 

"Mina..can I have some water?"

Helping her to sit mina took off the water bottle lid and held the bottle for chaeyoung to chug on it. 

"Thank you" chaeyoung smiled.

 

She took a seat on chaeyoung bed clasping her hands on chaeyoung. "I'm sorry chaeng." Her eyes formed beads of crystal liquid on the side about to fall. Scanning mina face, her eyes look swollen and tired with veiny red marks on the supposed to be white background, her nose were runny and red from excessive cries. 

Chaeyoung tuck mina hair past her back ear. "Please don't minari, stop crying, Love. You look like sick. Ayayay..what a crybaby" she pinches mina cheeks.

Chaeyoung is getting better and everyday she urged her attending doctor to release her. "I'm fine doc, it has been 2 weeks. I don't know what is the fuss that you're keeping me here? Can you kindly tell me what is the real reason behind this? I can even perform and ace my black belt taekwondo infront of you here."

"Believe in me chaeyoung. You are safer here than out there." Dr. Jihyo exclaimed. 

Frowning from the statement chaeyoung scratches her not itchy head. "What do you mean Dr. Park? Even mina agreed on how much I have progressed." crossing her arms.

"Right.. I understood chaeyoung. And also mina. Please just acknowledge the fact that ....." jihyo couldn't finish her words as the door slide open harshly by momo with her blank yet cold expression glaring through Dr. Jihyo very soul.

"Momoring.." chaeyoung ran hugging her. Patting chaeyoung head she grinned seeing the overflowing cuteness of her twin sister girlfriend. "I brought our favourite.." she showed chaeyoung the plastic bag full of her all time favourite strawberry fruit and jokbal with bento sets. 

"Woahh...you're the best momoring..anyway where's minaring?" Chaeyoung raised her left brow. And with that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter