⌀ IX ⌀

Little Brother| Markjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

My sister said I made Jinyoung too weak and submissive lolol oops gotta change things up yall theres gonna be some mood swinging jinyoung up in here smh

Oklolbye
----------------------------------------

Jinyoung was sitting down near a bush, decorated with beautiful vibrant colored flowers. He leaned in to smell a flower and took in it’s nice scent before picking the flower.

“Jinyoung! Why are you alone over there?”

That voice was very familiar. It was none other than Mark.

“I picked this flower” he chuckled looking back at Mark and standing up, looking back at his hyung.

“Ooh, Jinyoung, it’s so pretty, just like you,” he said approaching Jinyoung, pulling him into his embrace, while maintaining eye-contact with the other.

Jinyoung put the violet colored flower behind Mark's ear before staring into the other’s eyes. 

“Jinyoung, you know I love you?” Mark said tightening the hug, still gazing into the younger’s beautiful marble eyes. The sun made them a beautiful brown color.

Jinyoung chuckled and remained quiet slowly closing his eyes.

Mark leaned forward and lay a gentle kiss on Jinyoung’s soft plump perfect lips.

“Oh god!” Jinyoung thought almost jolting awake out of his sleep. He kept his eyes open for a while stunned at what he just dreamed, until he felt a warm presence around his waist, directly touching his skin.

‘’ Jinyoung thought- almost violently ripping Marks arm off his waist and getting off the bed. Mark was a heavy sleeper anyway so it didn’t matter. Jinyoung quickly went into the washroom and sat on the toilet rubbing his temples and massaging his hair.

“He’s my brother that’s so disgusting,” he said out loud in the washroom. He knew from countless friends talking about how disgusting was and societal standards, it’s pretty much illegal and he hated himself for having a dream like that. Plus that’s another guy. He’s supposed to like girls. Everything about that dream was wrong. 

He was having hazy memories of the previous night since he was really tired, but he could remember cuddling with mark for upwards of half an hour on the couch at some point and being over affectionate. He let his stupid emotions get the better of him. 

Jinyoung tried to forget what just happened but of course, he was salty at Mark for doing literally nothing, but it was as if his mind was playing tricks on him. He thought it was all wrong and made stupid excuses. It was his brain’s fault for making that dream anyway.

He brushed his teeth and took a very short shower before drying up. He wrapped his towel around his neck and opened the door, his bare chest showing with drops of water running down his chest and tummy. 

Guess who was awake… Mark. Guess who was blushing. Both of them actually.
Mark scanned his eyes up and down Jinyoung's body. He looked hot in the sweatpants and with no shirt on,

“Get ready. We’re leaving soon” Jinyoung said coldly suppressing any emotion in his v

Please log in to read the full chapter