Massage

Mimo-ments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After twice busy schedules , all of them are pretty much knocked out. Although they're knocked out , all of them are so bored since they have nothing to do besides sleeping but that is like the last thing they wanted to do. As time passes by , the other members went to their rooms leaving the japan line alone together in the living room. 

"Let me massage you mina so that you can relax , or you want someone else to touch you instead ~?" Sana teased as she said to mina and then glances at momo . 

Mina blushed and momo is clueless , sana laughed at her best friends who are clearly fall in love with each other but to dumb to notice . So sana practically dragged mina and momo to momo's room since jungyeon is in nayeon's room so that room is probably empty. 

"So uh , Momo, i had told you how to massage right ? I got to go since dahyun is calling me" Sana winked at mina and left the room. 

Mina lowkey wants to kill sana for leaving her in a room with her crush but that the same time wants to thank her too. But being in a room with Momo is too much for her to handle , especially since momo is going to touch--massage her.

"Um , so you want a massage ? but sorry if I am not good as sana since she just thought me months ago and i am not that good yet but hope you like it ?" Momo said as mina just nodded . 

Both of them are now in the bed as mina laying on the bed with her front side facing the bed as her back facing momo. Mina was nervous since momo is going to massage her , her heart is beating fast. She is in her own world within her fantasy but then back to the world as momo taps her shoulder . 

" heheheheheheh minari , if you realize , you are wearing tight skinny jeans , i can not massage your legs with oil if you do not take them off ." momo chuckled as she saw the younger one flustered . 

Mina forgot that everytime she get a massage from sana, she's only in her underwear and bra or sometimes her underwear only since she's comfortable with sana but this time , it's momo. Momo is going to see her semi- holy god . 

"O-oh yeah , s-sorry unnie" Mina replied as she then slowly takes off her jeans. She lowkey cursed at herself for wearing such embarrassing light blue at a time like this. Then mina lay on the bed again but now blushing since she knew from momo's point of view ,  she is able to see clearly her embarrassing . 

" Aw minari , those are cute hehe , btw don't need to be embarrassed" Momo said as mina hides her face in the pillows and and replied to momo, " whatever , hurry up and start~" 

So momo starts to apply oil on to Mina's legs and then massage them starting from the toes and until the whole leg. Momo then started to massage mina's inner thigh , as mina wasn't ready for this whole thing to happen , she accidentally let out a whimper and it was heard by momo. 

"looks like someone is going wild" momo teased mina as mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter