Surprise

The Matter Of Age
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very short update.please enjoy!xoxo

----------

Jihyo had just finished her shower when she heard her door bell rang. She was wondering who it is since she was not expecting anyone. Nayeon was in Jeju with Jin so she was alone this weekend. She was surprised as she opened the door. It was Yoongi. Jihyo quickly covered her face as she did not put any makeup on earning chuckle from her now boyfriend.

"Hey, is that how you greet your boyfriend?" Yoongi said as he tried to pry her fingers from her face. 

"I have no makeup. You should have at least call me before you come!" Jihyo answered with her hand still covering her face.

Yoongi laughter become louder as he was looking at the scene. He thought Jihyo was so cute with her wet hair bundled in towel and she was wearing a huge sweaters. Then, he also realized how y she is in the same time. Her legs was bare for his eyes. It looks so soft and it is also not too thick or too thin. It was just perfect for her and for his liking. Yoongi quickly shifted his gaze to her face back, trying to distract himself from any dirty imagination.

"Sorry. I just wanted to surprise you" Yoongi said as he had successfully prying Jihyo's hand. She looks so beautiful without any make up on and her huge eyes are so mesmerizing. "You are so beautiful" he softly whispered. They were in such an intimate and close position that Jihyo could feel his hardness. Jihyo face turned red as she realized it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter