Heavy

When BFF is our only way...

A/N : With the arrival of Yang Sechan and Jeon Somin as Running Man's front lineup, I swear I don't know how to react, but obviously, I'm 100% a RM 7012 (YooLeeJiKimHaKangSong rocks!) front lead squad! Yay to Running Man and Monday Couple FLS!

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

It's a new day for all of them.

 

Since the IVF is a total success for the three of them, their life changed.Yesterday, Jihyo felt the babies only burdens for her.But, after seeing her own little bump on her lower belly and traced it with her palms, she felt this was more...comforting.

 

Gary and his wife also doing the daily task Jihyo had planned for both of them.It was true, because with Jihyo started to experienced muscle cramps and other symptoms.The couple helped Jihyo happily without judging back for any payback.

 

Since her condition now which is pretty impossible to continue to film Running Man anymore, her agency and the PDs also discussed about this.

 

"...You know, Jihyo is one of our very important member that interest our viewers to watch the show.I think if Jihyo is absent, our ratings will drop a lot.But, I won't force her to continue if her condition is like this.I'm pretty respectful on her decision." The PD said sincerely.

 

"Thank you very much, PD-nim.We hope RM will get the glory back as the most watched show in the world." Her manager shook his hand on the PD.Since the case is over, and her manager had cleared her tight schedule, she has a lot of time to have rest in the house.

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

Jihyo was about to get her nap after she ate her lunch, while someone knocking on her door.

 

"Aish, who's dare to disturb my nap?" Jihyo got up from her bed, then walked toward the door.And it was...Kang Gary.

 

"Aish, jinjja? You?" Jihyo gritted her teeth, expressed her emotion, "You're freaking hell, oppa.You're disturb my nap time."

 

"Ah, mianhae.I just passed by your apartment and thinking for your favor, so, I bought you this." Gary lifted the plastic bag filled with tteokbokki, patbingsoo, bokkeumbap and sushi kimbap, "And, sorry for bother your nap.I have to go now."

 

"Eh, oppa!" Jihyo stopped him faster than him to walked out from her apartment, "You should eat this with me.It's so rude and mean if you're not come and eat with me.Just like what best friends do, okay?"

 

"Aniyo, my wife will be mad if we still doing this, Jihyo-ya." Gary said without having an eye contact with her, "I- just can't."

 

"Look at me, oppa." Jihyo said softly.Gary slowly put his glance on her mesmerizing chocolate eyes, "Like what I said.Just...friends.And I believe the babies won't like me if I eat without you.Then, if she knows, I'll explain the truth."

 

"Okay, I'll come." Gary nodded, stepping into her apartment.Actually, Gary refused her to come into her house wasn't because he has a caring wife who loves every single particle of him, but because he still have feelings on her, and he afraid he might fall for her again, and can't escape from her beauty, "Where I shall sit on?"

 

"Here." Jihyo directed him toward the clean and comfortable dining room.While she was picking her seat on the comfy chair, Gary choose to sat on the washbasin area rather than on the chair Jihyo had prepared for him, "You're silly, oppa.For what I prepared this chair for you." Gary got up from his seat and sat on the chair.Looking at his behavior, Jihyo nodded, "Oppa-ya, I know you're protecting our distance, and I respect that.But don't make our relationship break only because you're too careful on protecting that.I'm still needing you, and you're still needing me.We're completing each other.Like what I said, we'll walk through our life, as best friends.Don't have feelings on each other, or you're jeopardize your marriage."

 

Gary still can't looking onto her eyes.Sometimes, he knew the fact that he's marrying Jihyo's "dongsaeng" made her heart broke.But she's a strong woman with hide feeling's skill and she's not a selfish woman, so, she let the fact go as the time goes by, "Jihyo-ya, I agree if you say I'm stopping our distance at this point, but I'm not saying I'm avoiding you.You had done a lot of things for me, for my wife, for everyone.I know you well in and out.Though we're standing on this distance, I still care on you.I care for you so much, and I swear to God, every night I can't sleep only because I'm thinking on you.But, I can't express my feelings on you like before.When you date Gwanhae, you think I wasn't jealous? I ing swear to God, I couldn't sleep day and night, I missed my lunch and dinner for three days, and all I do just hide behind the closet and cry silently.And with you helping us to carry my babies, my wife even asked me if I fell in love with you again.Well, I said the truth, but fortunately she's understood." Gary explained, letting a full oxygen filled his lungs, "...Every male guests on Running Man were right.Once they fell into your eyes, they can't escape from it.And we've been together for almost 7 years, so...you know that."

 

"Okay, I see." Jihyo nodded.Yep, Jihyo is his favorite chat friend.She is so care of every single thing from him and she knew him in and out very well than any of his female friends, even his own wife.So, everytime he gave out his problems, Jihyo can understood him in seconds, "...honestly, I'm afraid because you said you still put your feelings on me, and that thing could damaged your marriage.As your best friend, I don't want to be the third party on your personal life, especially in your marriage life.And, our only way now is, I will go somewhere far from you, and forget our past, our love story.Then, if our ual feelings have low enough for us to meet again, I'm going back here, and let's start our days as soulmate and very best friends.Then, we'll live together through our own ways."

 

Gary's eyes immediately lit up, "What? You- no, no, no.You can't do that, Jihyo-ya.You have to stay-" Jihyo silenced him by putting her index finger on his lips and kissed his cheeks, "I'm sorry, oppa.We're stuck in the middle, so, nothing that we can do except to have our time to think."

 

"I mean, Jihyo-ya.Man, I can't live without you...A-And, ah, damn hell! You're world for me, my Mongji.Once you left only for a couple hour, I can't stop thinking of you.Ah, me! Why I can't get my ing brain straight." Gary fisted his hands.Jihyo's heart suddenly melt after hearing him said "Mongji" again for the first time in 2017, but she calmed herself and made a calm face, "Don't stress yourself, oppa.If you keep pushing yourself then you'll feel your world is hell."

 

"And the fact say yes, it is!" Gary shouted and bit his lower lip, "I can't- You're too important for me.Yes, I love my own wife but as the time goes by, I realize she's not you.You're an unique woman who has a lot of characters that other woman haven't.God, I remember the fortune teller's prediction in episode 183, he said that we'll have our good marriage, I hope that we could be together but fate said the opposite.I swear, Jihyo-ya, If we were together now, things won't haunt me like this." He walked towards her, grabbed her neck then pulled her into a deep kiss from him.Jihyo tried to pulled herself, but his grip was too tight.

 

"You're gross, oppa! Just swallow the fact you got married to your woman! It was your choice!" Jihyo struggled to escape from his grip by hitting his chest, but that didn't help, "!"

 

"Jihyo-ya, please.I can't...live without you.I still need you for my life, Jihyo-ya." Gary begged while following her steps to her room.Seeing her packed her bag made his stomach growled.

 

"I'm sorry, oppa.I really need some time to think.This is for our future's sake.Maybe I'm just a burden for you." Jihyo called her driver to fetch her, "Here, if you need my room for you to think," She gave him her apartment key with a Monday Couple keychain from her fans on it, "Mianhae, oppa.And thank you for the meals.And take care of your wife.Annyeong." Jihyo left her apartment and went alone to the first floor, left Gary alone with his thoughts.

 

Why is everything so heavy...

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡