B O O K

Behind Those Tears

 

"Move please move!! These books are heavy!!" Everyone moved aside as they heard Jessica's squeal.

She was running on the hallway as the books blocks her view. She knew that everyone will step aside when they heard her warn.

Except for one person with Beats on his ears and music turned to its loud volume.

 

*BAM!!*

"OUCH.. WHAT THE HELL!!"

"I TOLD EVERYONE TO MOVE ASIDE YOU IDIOT!!"

 

Donghae kneeled down to look at his crushed Beats. ".. this cost half of my life!!" then he kicked a book infront of him.

Jessica formed her hand into a fist and controlled herself from punching the bastard man infront of her.

"What are you looking at?!" Donghae shouted at her as she stared at him as if he was to eat him alive.

 

"Jessica! Jessica!" Kyuhyun was running towards her to help her get up.

"Kyu.." Jessica uttered weakly as he offered his hand to her.  "Gomawo.."

Donghae was just looking at them while both are picking up the books.

They carried the books and passed by Donghae.

 

"Was that.. Jessica? !"

He looked at his back and realize that it was really her, "Jessica.. Oh no~"

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

'B-Bring the boys out~ We're born to win, better tell all your friends, 'cause we get it in.. you know the girls!'

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae! This is a library.. not a dance room" Kyuhyun turned off the loud stereo after he placed down the books on the table.

Eunhyuk chuckled as he scratched his nape, "I'm sorry, I cant practice on the dance  rooms alone.. Those ghost stories that you told me last week was still flashing on my mind"

" Hahaha.. Sorry.. Hey, where's Jessica?"