Gentle Touches

Gentle Touches

Seokjin knew it was going to be hard hiding the fact he was going to become Jungkook's mate in a matter of days from the fans, but as he watched Jungkook invite Seokjin to caress and explore his body, he knew it would be worth it. Seokjin hadn't even thought about taking one of the members as a mate, he had just tried to keep the band working and not have the dorm set on fire from Namjoon trying to cook. But he did admit that Jungkook was a beautiful omega. 

He ran his hand down the curve of Jungkook's back, sticking to gentle touches. He wasn't going past first base with him, even if Jungkook's body asked for it. Seokjin chuckled as Jungkook's eyes closed in pleasure, “How do you feel? Receptive?” They were currently in his bed, letting Jungkook get saturated in Seokjin's scent. 

Jungkook made a duck face at Seokjin, his hands running up Seokjin's chest. “I've been receptive in having you as an alpha since we released Danger.” Seokjin whistled, taking his hand and interlocking his fingers with Jungkook's. Danger had been years ago, back when Seokjin was trying to find himself and where Jungkook was such a baby. “That's a long time.”

Jungkook blushed and averted his eyes from Seokjin, “It's not that long besides it's completely your fault.” Seokjin was taken back, a frown on his face. “My fault?” He stretched his arms, gathering Jungkook and letting him cuddle into his side. “It's my fault that you've been thinking about bonding with me for at least two years? I couldn't even figure out you were interested.”

Jungkook whined, “It was because of the suppressants. Besides making me nauseous, I wasn't able to attract your attention using my wolf. Can't you smell now how much I want you?” And Seokjin could. Jungkook smelt like luscious flowers and mouthwatering fruit, with a clean scent from his clothes. “I can and I'm glad that Namjoon doesn't seem attract to you. I'd hate to fight him.”

Jungkook nosed Seokjin's neck. “I always made sure that I smelt like you whenever I got near him. Same with Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung.” Seokjin placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead, chuckling slightly. “Well now that I know you've been receptive for quite a while, bonding and your heat should go by smoothly. I'll tell manager hyung that we'll have to miss practice and to reschedule our interview for after your heat. I'm sure the members will love a day off. We also need to pick up birth control, don't let me forget or I won't knot you.”

Jungkook swallowed at the thought of Seokjin's knot, nodding even though Seokjin probably wouldn't forget. The thought of children passed through Jungkook's head and the words were out of his mouth before he could even process them. “Do you want children? In the future?”

Seokjin shrugged his shoulders, his hands playing with Jungkook's hair. “I would love to have a family but for now we need to focus on our careers and developing this relationship even further. We've known each other for how long now? We'll need to balance our bond with our job and that will take us a bit of time but I know it'll be worth it later.”

Jungkook stared at Seokjin before rolling his eyes at him. “You could have just said yes and moved on.” Seokjin smirked and winked at him, causing a small spark of arousal from how y he looked. Seokjin breathed in deeply, looking at Jungkook when he smelt the arousal. “Now none of that or you'll end up soaking your underwear even more. This is just so your body could know I was courting you, even though you've probably been counting everything I do for you as courting huh?”

Jungkook didn't bother responding as Seokjin was right. It had been the smallest things such as making sure Jungkook was properly fed and seeing that his shirts were as white as they could be but Jungkook still had counted them as courting gifts. The wolf inside of him had howled at how attentive Seokjin could be to him and Jungkook knew that Seokjin would be the perfect father to their pups. Thinking about how observant Seokjin was made Jungkook slightly curse, feeling his underwear soak with his slick. Jungkook wished his self-lubrication was controllable at times like this but at the same time, he wanted to show Seokjin how much he wanted him. 

Seokjin sighed, wondering if it was a good idea to help out Jungkook a little and bite his scent gland or let him calm down by himself. He didn't want to accidentally bring Jungkook closer to his heat but at this rate his bed was going to be soaked. “Can you calm down or do you need help.”

Jungkook jumped at the opportunity. “Help please. I can't stop thinking about how good you take of me Alpha. Seokjin hyung.”

Seokjin ran his hand down to Jungkook's head tilting it to the side before nuzzling the gland there. Nice and slow, Seokjin bit down and let his pheromones waft over Jungkook, who arched his back in pleasure. It felt good to submit to Seokjin, to have a little bit of him inside Jungkook even if it was for a short time. Seokjin closed his eyes and held off his wolf from biting deeper and claiming Jungkook now. He could feel how compatible he and Jungkook were and embarrassingly, Seokjin felt himself grow hard in response. Before he did any damage, Seokjin pulled back, growling when he saw Jungkook's gold eyes. He pushed Jungkook away gently, sitting up so he could get a bit of fresh air and calm himself down.

He looked down at Jungkook and growled in amusement. “Well did that calm you down because I'm riled up now.” Jungkook whimpered, clenching his thighs together. “I think it made it worse. What now?”

Seokjin counted to ten, cheering when his deflated. “Go take a shower and make sure you clean yourself well. Don't touch yourself or you may set someone off from the lingering scent. I'm going to clean up my bed. Don't go near Namjoon and go hang out with Yoongi, he can calm you down with his scent.”

Jungkook nodded and headed for the shower, leaving Seokjin to quickly strip his bed and set the sheets in his dirty laundry. He leaned his head out his room and saw Jimin and Taehyung talking. He whistled at them to come over, making them sit on his empty bed. “Hey steer clear of Jungkook for the rest of today. His pheromones might degrade the suppressants you both are taking. I'm making him spend time with Yoongi so if you feel a little funny, come straight to me or Namjoon. He can give you a little bite until you come to me.”

Jimin nodded and Taehyung gave him a thumbs up. “Good, now get out of here.” As Seokjin watched them leave, he wished being head alpha wasn't a big deal but he was good at it. He pulled out his phone, messaging their manager about Jungkook and making sure to emphasis that they were going to bond, no matter what the company might say. Seokjin was not going to let them try and decide something that was instinct to them. He also looked up gifts he could buy Jungkook, ordering a couple of shirts he knew Jungkook wanted, as well as some new earrings. 

Hearing footsteps, he looked up to see Jungkook wave at him before making his way to Yoongi, who grumbled before sweeping Jungkook into his arms. Seokjin smiled, no matter what Yoongi said, he was the true mother of the group, along with Jimin's help. Yoongi always knew how to effectively threaten the members into doing what they needed to do, it was just bad luck that Yoongi loved to write lyrics and music, hiding himself away for hours at a time. Seokjin would definitely change that, especially if he and Jungkook were just the first to bond. The omegas needed someone other than Seokjin to talk to and Yoongi was always there to listen. Seokjin chuckled as Yoongi let Jungkook cuddle him, ignoring the glare Yoongi threw him. Seokjin knew he didn't mean it.

Moving his mind off of Jungkook and Yoongi, Seokjin went to go search for Hoseok. He needed to make sure his beta was doing ok and not scared of Seokjin. He didn't want the scent of fear to linger in the dorm. He found Hoseok hanging out with Namjoon and he leaned up against the wall, briefly making eye contact with Namjoon. He motioned for Namjoon to leave for a moment and tapped Hoseok's arm, making him jump. “Hyung!”

Seokjin laughed, “Calm down I just wanted to see how you were doing.”

Hoseok his lips, sighing as his hand came up to rub at his arm. “Hyung I'm sorry for disappointing you and making you have to punish me. I know you don't like to assert yourself often.”

Seokjin nodded, smiling at Hoseok's apology. “I'm glad you know you did wrong and I hoped you learned your lesson. But the next time this happens, I won't hesitate to knot you. It might not be in front of all the members and it probably won't be that long, but I won't have disrespect in this house. Are we ok?”

Hoseok nodded, “We're good hyung, thanks for caring.” Seokjin winked at Hoseok, “Always, now go bother Namjoon.” Seokjin watched Hoseok walk away, his shoulders feeling less heavy than they were an hour ago. He checked the time and set a timer for 9:05, giving s a little bit more time to watch tv before enforcing their punishment. Seokjin moved into the living room and collapsed on the couch, wincing as Jimin and Taehyung climbed on top of him to cuddle with him. He let out an exaggerated sigh before letting them get comfy. With everyone now disciplined, Seokjin let himself fall asleep, not noticing everyone look at him with a smile on their face.