What the actual Jinki?

Witchcraft
Witchcraft A thing
 
Jonghyun sends the stranger a kind smile as he leaves the bakery but the minute the bell signifies he’s out the door, he turns to Jinki with a frown.

“What the ?” he asks, glaring at his best friend. Jinki sighs a little and lets a hand through his hair.

“I…” he starts but Jonghyun interrupts him.

“No, seriously. Jinki, what the actual were you thinking? Why would you bring a hunter here and a ing Qitas at that?! I didn’t even know they had kids and thought, no, hoped, they would soon die but then you come waltzing into my bakery even though you damn well know that I cheat the out of everything and use potions in my pastries? Are you literally trying to get us both killed? Or maybe you’re just trying to rat me out?”

Jonghyun is whispering angrily over the counter so as to not attract the attention of anyone else. Jinki sighs.

“Where do you suggest I’d taken him then? To the other side of town for that lousy ty bakery? He’d known something was up!” Jonghyun crosses his arms and mumbles something that sounds like ‘that would’ve been better, yes.’ Jinki just shakes his head. “You know we have to ing pass! I can’t be acting suspiciously around a ing Qitas!”

They glare at each other before they both deflate.

“You’re crushing on him,” Jonghyun says after a minute. Jinki widens his eyes in shock.

“What? No! Of course not! He’s… Jonghyun, his parents could’ve been the ones who killed my mother!”

Jonghyun ignores him.

“He’s good-looking, you know. Handsome. Totally your style.”

Jinki stares at him in shock.

“You don’t mean that,” he says. Jonghyun just shrugs.

“Stop bringing bastards into my shop, just …”

They’re silent again for a few seconds.

“I’m sorry…” Jinki says then.

“You’re forgiven.” Jonghyun smiles a little and uncrosses his arms. “I’m sorry too. For accusing you of crushing on a total stranger. Even if he is your style. Shame he’s a hunter.”

Jinki’s cheeks go a little pink.

“Jonghyun,” he whines and Jonghyun looks around him as the small bell signifies a new customer and sends the small lady a big smile. Jinki just sighs and stands off to the side.

The hunter is not good-looking and he is definitely not Jinki’s style. Jinki should be more careful.
 
Author's Note Jinki and Jonghyun talking after Kibum leaves them in the bakery the first time they meet. Idk.
Sleepy Layouts