Intro

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Se😘: heyyy.
Jongie💩: no.
Se😘: u.
Jongie💩: okay ;-)
Se😘: ugh.

Sehun smiled at their little text conversation. Their conversations are always like this. Never serious and plain out stupid but that's what Sehun liked about Jongin. There was never a dull moment with him.
Sehun and Jongin have been friends since they were in fifth grade. Jongin had just moved to his new school and wanted to make as many friends as possible.
That didn't really work out though because on the first day he sat on a piece of chocolate and it looked like he had an "accident". Everyone laughed at him until the quiet little boy that was sitting in the chair next to him gave him his jacket so Jongin could tie it around his waist.
"T-thanks. I'm Jongin."  little Jongin murmured with pinkish cheeks.
"No problem. But I'm gonna need that jacket back. I'm Sehun." The boy said with a shy smile.
That was the day Jongin realized he didn't need a ton of friends. All he really needed was one best friend.That best friend was Sehun.  
Now the boys are seventeen years old. The friends have been through alot together. They've been through many ups and downs. Whether it be small arguments or nasty huge fights that lasted months. Somehow they've made it though. They are still as close are they were when they were little.
But Sehun wants them to be closer. He knows he's being ridiculous because they are basically living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter