Just The Way You Are

Warm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was snowing pretty hard outside and the Twice members are having their day off since Knock Knoc's promotion has ended.

Some of them are watching TV , some are sleeping , some are playing with their phones.

Chaeyoung,Mina,Tzuyu and Jeongyeon are watching a drama.But it seems that none of them are paying atention to the drama.Suddenly,Mina grab Chaeyoung's hand and take her to her room. Chaeyoung who was surprised with Mina's action open her eyes widely.

Chae : "What happened unnie? Why did you drag me to your room ?"

Mina : "Aren't you bored? It is our day off and we just spend this day with doing nothing here?"

Chae : "We can't go anywhere since it's snowing hard outside unnie."

Mina : "I know, but I'm really bored. That drama was very boring. Don't you think so ?"

Chae : "Well yeah, but I have nothing to do. I'm not in my mood to draw right now, I just wanted to do nothing and enjoy this time.

Mina : "You know Chae,we can do something fun together. Aren't you cold ?"

Chae : "Well I am. And what is it ? What can we do?"

Mina then drag Chae to her bed and pull her ,that makes Chae falls on top of her.

Chae : "Unnie.. what are you doing ? (blushed by Mina's action just now)

Mina : "Let's snuggle together ! Since the members are outside and they will not care if we're here."

Chae :' "What if the your roomate come and sees us ?"

Mina : "Why are you so worried? Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter