14 - Truth...

Is being pretty everything?

EunMi's POV

 

"sorry EunMi for overreacting.." Yuri said as she walked towards the exit of the house, "ani, I understand" I said as I went near her. "I'm leaving.. sorry for troubling you" Yuri said as she bowed, "kwenchana.. take this umbrella it's raining outside" I said as I gave her an umbrella, "thanks but I won't need it.. the rain is slowly going away.. annyeong~" Yuri said as she exited the house.. I sighed and I walked towards my room.

 

NEXT DAY.

 

I arrived at school and I walked to my classroom. Before I entered my classroom, I saw Jinyoung peeking inside our classroom from the front door. Is he looking for me?-- I shaked my head and.. no.. he's not looking for me.. why would he.. I walked towards the door and I poke Jinyoung's shoulder. In suprise, he looked at me as he made a gasp. "wa.. you scared me" he said, "oh.. mianhe.." I said as I lowered my head, "who are you looking for?" I asked, "eh?..-- uh.. n-nothing.. I was just..... uh.. I need to go.. bye" Jinyoung said as he walked away looking stiff o.O... - -

Me, Yuri & SoYoung were walking around the school when we suddenly met GongChan. Yuri looked down..

"a... hehe.. I think I need to go Yuri... annyeong!" I said as I quickly left Yuri. "y-yah! EunMi!!" Yuri tried to stop me =P

 

tehe~ I left Yuri.. xD I wonder what's happening right now between them hehehehe.. come to think of it.. I'm the only one in my friends whose love life doesn't exist.. =.=.. 

I started walking unconciously.. I wonder when will I experience stuffs only love can do.. (not trying to be dirty here..) I mean.. those lovey-dovey.. alfjhalightavdmlk... what am I thinking.. I'm too young for this bf & gf stuffs.. that's right.. studies first.. I stiffen my body as I walked towards the library eagerly.. I reached for the doorknob.. I stopped ... ah.. gosh.. I don't know what to do with myself everytime I'm alone.. =.= things just go inside my head that annoys me. "are you going to open that or not?" I heard a voice from the back. I turned around and .. it was Jinyoung. I looked at him with shock. "what?" he asked bluntly.. "n-nothing.." I said as I reached for the doorknob again. Again, I turned around as a thought came to my brain. "J-Jinyoung-ssi..." I said as I looked down, "what" he asked, "I....... nevermind! hehehe, are you going to study today?" I asked, "eh, I was not planning that.. I just wanted to hang around in a quiet place right now" he said as he looked up.

"are you going to the library? because you are blocking the way" he said, "oh.. right" I said as I moved away from the entrance of the library.. Jinyoung entered the library leaving me outside.. I need to take care of my studies!.. I entered the library quickly..

 

Yuri's POV

 

I stared at GongChan as I slightly pouted my lips. "pabo!" I shouted at him as I pushed him. I ran away from him... he.. he.. he did not say that... I must be dreaming.. "noona.. I like you" gosh that sentence keeps on repeating on my head.. I shaked my head and I shrugged my shoudlers as I tried to forget what he said.. I'm suppose to like this but it seems so wrong..

 

EunMi's POV

 

I took a book and I went to the table Jinyoung was sitting. He was just resting his head on the table though. I took a seat quietly thinking that he was sleeping. I opened the book I brought and tried to cover Jinyoung's presence. I slowly pulled the book I was holding down and watched Jinyoung's head(not face) facing towards me. I wonder what he's thinking. I wonder why he acts so mean at times then he suddenly turns into a kind person. Who really is Jinyoung.. "who told you to take that seat?" I suddenly heard him spoke. I jumped a bit as I tried to cover my face with the book I was holding. He slowly took the book and glared at me. "th-there was no table left exept yours.." I tried to explain as I covered my blush on my face. "tch, why are you blushing.." he said as he smirked, which was scary. "look, don't think that we have a special relationship so don't seat beside me naturally" he said, dang.. he's at it again.. he's being mean. To be honest, I was speechless when he said that.. "those girls even wanted to try to sit beside me.." he said as he pointed the girls on the other table.. "r..r-right.. s-sorry.." I said as I placed the book on his table and walked towards the exit of the library..

Why is he like this?? I don't understand him.. thinking that I already became friends with him perhaps I was wrong... I wonder why'd he visit my classroom this morning.. that's weird.. usually when Jinyoung became so mean to me I get hurt so much that turns to depression.. hehe.. I think I got used to it already...

-

-

Jinyoung's POV

 

I raised my head up and I saw a book on my table. Maybe this was the one she read. It was a manga, I don't udnerstand the title. I read the back part of the book. "This book is about a girl who has hidden feelings for a guy but the guy didn't barely know who she is or he barely know she existed. Do you think there's a chance for this two to be together?" pssh.. stupid guy. How can he be so blind that a girl actually liked him. Why is EunMi reading this anyways.. does she have a crush on someone?? That guy would be really unlucky, just kiddin..

-

-

 

EunMi's POV

 

DISMISSAL

 

I left the room quietly and escaped the school XD sounds so wrong. I suddenly recieved a text message from my mom. 

 

"Dear, can you come home early? I've got something important to talk about.." 

 

Ok.. I wonder what's this something important.

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

I immediately left the school..

While walking towards the exit, I saw MinAh. She looks... ALONE. It's pretty weird because she usually has her gang of girls and fanboys around her. I went near her. "MinAh-ssi" I called her. She was spacing out. I patted her shoulders. She got shocked and snapped out as she looked at me. "o-oh.. it's you.." she said. "Are you ok?" I asked, "ah.. yes.. just.. I just have something bothering me but.. it doesn't bite.." she said as she smiled. Her atmosphere was really weird because she has changed a lot. "I-I need to go.." she said as she shyly smiled and walked away. I wodner what's wrong with her.

I was really bored today so I want to visit ahjussi even though he doesn't want me to :P

-

-

-

Before I entered the store.. I saw my father inside the store. They look like they are having a serious conversation. Suddenly, they both went out of the store. I hid to avoid my father from seeing me.

"I'm really sorry.. It makes me sad that it's already too late.. if only his mother didn't die I wouldn't have made you adopt him.." the ahjussi said in despair. "JinWoo.. I may not be Jinyoung's real father but..." what?!.. I frozed for a moment while I still heard their conversation. My heart felt so deep.. "it would hurt his heart if he found out about this.. I still had him for 15 years I would still think of him on how painful this would be.." my father said, "it would be better if we leave the city.. or you would leave the city.." my ftaher continued. I.. I'm not.. I'm adopted?.. My whole body frozed and my head started to ache. "ani.. I'll leave.. I don't want to bother you anymore.." the ahjussi said.

 

I stepped out from my hiding place revealing myself as I looked down and they saw me. "Jinyoung!!" my father gasped, "d-did you hear?" the ahjussi said. I looked up and looked at them with sadness in my eyes. Tears started to form in my eyes. "Jinyoung.. I'm sor--" my father said but I stopped him, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE THAT I WASN'T YOUR SON AFTER ALL?! I WOULD HAVE UDNERSTAND WHY YOU BARELY CARE FOR ME!" I shouted in anger & pain. "Jinyoung-ah.." the ahjussi calle me. I held in my tears as much as possible and left running. "Jinyoung!!!" my father tried to stop me. Correction, "not my father" tried to stop me..

 

EunMi's POV

 

I arrived at home and I don't see mother anywhere in the house. I was quite worried. Why did she sent me home early when she's not here. Maybe I was too early..

I watched TV since I don't have homeworks. I drunk coffee to make myself warm.. 

I washed some dishes. It was a boring home alone moment. When is my mother coming home?

I lied down on my bed. 

Suddenly, I heard the door bell ring. Ah! My mom is here! I quickly got off from my bed. I tripped on my bed sheets but I managed to stand up quickly. I reached the door and opened it. "eomma!--" I shouted but I stopped as I saw Jinyoung. "J-Jinyoung??" I stuttered. He was looking down and looked so weak. "A-are you ok?" I asked. He suddenly slowly went near me. "w-what's wrong?" I asked. He suddenly rested his head on my left shoulders. "J-Jinyoung-ssi?? w-whay are you here?? and what's wrong??" I asked. He suddenly wrapped his arms wround my neck. "Eu.. Eu-Eunmi.." he said as his voice cracked and I heard him sob. I patted his back slowly eventhough I didn't know what was happening.

-

-

We both sat on the sofa. It was really quiet except for the TV which was on. Jinyoung was still looking down while sitting down. I don't know if I should talk to him. I'm scared I'll make him feel worse. I peek under his hair which was covering his face. I saw his face and it was so wet with tears. I stood up quickly to get some tissues. Suddenly, Jinyoung grabbed my wrist. I froze with his touch. "please stay.." he said. "eh.. I mean.. y-yes.. a-arasseo.." I said as I sat beside him. He suddenly rested his head on my left shoudlers again. 

"EunMi-ssi......" Jinyoung called my name, "N-NE!" I responded quickly. "how would you feel if you found out that you were adopted..." Jinyoung said. I was shocked when he said that. So the folders I saw at school was about that.. "I-I.. would feel really bad.. but I can't do anything about it.." I said. "it hurts..." Jinyoun said as I heard him sob again. He suddenly grabbed my right shoulders and pulled me into a hug. I was frozen.. "I'm sorry.. I really want to feel someone hug me now... I feel so sad.." he said. I slowly & shyly hug him back, not so tight though... But he hugged me back tight. I can't breath but knowing that it's Jinyoung hugging me... I didn't care. I rested my chin on his shoulders. "don't worry.. time will heal your pain and after many years what happened today will just be a past.." I said trying to make him feel better. 

After a while..

I thought of something that can make him feel better.

-

-

-

I took my guitar which I didn't use for half a year(?). Jinyoung looked shock seeing me with a guitar. "ei.. I can still sing you know.." I said as I pouted and finally, he smiled but it was a smirk though.. XD

(please play)[just imagine this as a female version of the song XD]

I started playing the guitar and his eyes looked at me with shock for he noticed that it was the song he sang before. 

utseobwa seulpeohajiman malgo // Give me a smile, Don’t be sad


gwaenchanh-a nunmul heulliji malgo // It’s going to be alright. Don’t shed a tear.
jigeum bureuneun nae noraega // 
The song that I am singing now
jakeun wiroga doegil barae // 
I hope that it can bring you a bit of comfort
 
I continued singing and he just smiled. I got the wrong chords at times since I'm not so fond of this song.. But I successfully sang it.. He smiled as he heard me sing. I felt shy since he was looking straight to my eyes.. He slowly stopped crying and continued to listen. I shyly smirked as I saw him feel better. I felt "LIKE A BOSS" that I made him feel better XD 
 
hmmm.. I hummed as I finished singing. I shyly smiled as I put the guitar aside. AND AGAIN, Jinyoung pulled me quickly to a hug. He was gripping my t-shirt from the back while hugged me. I felt electrified~ "EunMi-ssi... cheongmal kamsahamnida.." Jinyoung said. How many times can my heart skip a bit today?? O////////O
 
"J-Jinyoung-ssi.. can you.. untighten a bit" I said followed by a slight cough. "oh.. sorry.." he said as he let go. He was looking at me so seriously. "u-uhh.. I'll get some water.." I said as I walked towards the kitchen quickly. 
 
I took a deep breath as I placed my hand on my chest. What was that about?-- I mean.. I understand his situation but mmmmmmmmmmmm I can't move correctly right now. I placed both of my hands on the counter and took a deep breath again. "EunMi-ssi.." I heard Jinyoung's voice from the back. I turned around and tried not to be startled. "uhh.. ne.." I said. "I also want some water, can I?" he asked, "o-of course.." I said as I opened our refigerator and took a glass and poured some water. My heart was beating so damn fast knowing that Jinyoung is just meters away. I can feel him slowly walking towards me. He reached for the glass on my hand that he touched my hand and I reached my limit........... I got extremely startled that I droped that glass of water on the floor.
 
I gasped......... I remembered the time he got mad at me.... I rounded my eyes and slowly looked at Jinyoung. He was a bit shock. I hate myself for being like that.. WHY DID I DROP THAT STUPID GLASS?? My heart was skipping a beat a lot as I saw him look at the broken glass on the floor. I looked down in defeat.. 
"I-I'm sorry.." I said pitifully.. "I-I'll clean it up.." I said. I slowly took every piece of the glass. When I took one piece, he held my hand and quickly pulled it away from the glass. I got wounded a bit since it was a fast action. "o-oww.." I said. I admit I was a bit scared of that moment.. I still wasn't sure if Jinyoung still hates me or not.. I'm scared that he would lecture me like before.
 
"tsch.." he said as he took something from his pocket while he still held my hand. He took a hankie and he wiped the blood on my wound. "how can you be so careless.." he said as he gently cleaned it. I looked down avoiding to see Jinyoung's disappointed face.
 
Jinyoung's POV
 
She was looking down. I know.. I know she's remembering the time at her friend's house.. I hate myself for doing that to her before. She doesn't deserved to be treated that way.. she is a really nice girl.. When the blood stopped bleeding. I hid my hankie back in pocket. I stood up but she didn't. She stayed in her position. "will you get up now..?" I said. She didn't listen though.. I sat back on the floor and lifted her chin up. 
 
EunMi's POV
 
 "will you get up now..?" he said. I wanted to stand up but I can't control my body.. I stayed in my position. Jinyoung suddenly sat back and I felt his hand touch my chin as he lifted it up. I tried not to look at his face by looking my eyes away from him. "yah.. why won't you look at me.." he said. The next thing I know, when I tried look at him. His eyes were already so close to mine. His eyes were so pretty.. He was looking down on my--- O_O! he was staring at my lips. He slowly pulled my chin close to him as his face went nearer to mine. My body felt so hot it feels like I'm going to burn any minute now.
 
 
----------
TRALALALALALALLA~! XD I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I didn't update for months... The house has been really busy and I was soooooo uninspired and lazy to update.. actually, I already made this chapter but I didn't publish it because it was too short.. NOW it's already loong ^^ please comment.. it will really help me update SOONER ^^ & subscribe trololololol ^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PAST COMMENTS~ and my subscribers I love you for waiting for my update this long XD for those who haven't subscribe.. 
 subscribe NOW XD 
 
AND! this is what I've been busy for the past 3 months(?)