Final

GoodBye Summer

    It is the most significant day for the JYP High today since the batch 2017-2018 is finally graduating "Finally! I'm going to get out of this hell" Jeongyeon cheered and her girlfriend Nayeon immediately smack her head "Babo!" She exclaimed making her girlfriend pout. 

"But seriously, were finally graduating and were going to go to the next chapter of our lives" Sana commented making everybody silent. It's a bitter-sweet reality for them, they're going to graduate finally ofcourse that's exciting. But the mere fact that their not going to see eachother is truly painful and sad "Ya ya, don't be sad! We can still talk" Jihyo tried to lift the mood and she saw how tight Tzuyu is holding onto Sana's hand. Just then, a running tofu and a running cub went to them "Hel- eh? You guys are crying already?" Dahyun said "The graduation is not even starting". Jeongyeon went to Dahyun and headlock the girl, she pulled her away from their clique so they can have a talk "It's our graduation, are you going to tell her now?" Dahyun knows what her unnie is talking about, she could only sigh and stare at Chaeyoung from afar "I don't know, it'll be useless since were graduating already" she bitterly replied "Dahyun, eventhough the feeling is not mutual you should tell her. Who knows right?" Their conversation was cut off when the MC said that the programme will start. 

Dahyun is beside Chaeyoung the whole ceremony and she keeps on stealing some glances, she's appreciating the beauty of Chaeyoung for the last time "Now for class 10 section A" the MC announced and she called on to the stage the students of 10-A one by one "Lastly, Kim Dahyun" and everybody applaud. The programme continued with Dahyun, who is still contemplating wether to say it or not "You ok unnie?" Chaeyoung asked as she noticed her unnie being sweaty and anxious "Huh? Ofcourse I'm ok" she replied and Dahyun gave her sweetest smile to the girl she loves "Don't mind unnie".

The ceremony ended and everybody was asked to go to the open field for the batch's last performance. Jihyo stood on the stage as she is the host of this said final event for the graduating students. The students fron the different section offered a song to the school's faculty and also to their parents "And for a special number, please welcome Kim Dahyun!" 

Everybody in that field applaud and Dahyun bowed as she reached the center "Hello everyone, I'm dedicating this song to those people who have an unsaid feelings towards a person, so I hope you guys enjoy" she said, she wore the guitar strap and once she's ready she started to play f(x)'s "GoodBye Summer"

"I remember when we were yelled at since were talking in the halls. I don't know why it's fun even when were being punished"

Dahyun smiled and remember those happy memories that she and Chaeyoung shared together with their friends. On how they pull a prank on their teachers and they'll be scolded for that and put in the detention after school.

"What do I say? We don't have to play no games I should've took the chance, I should've ask you to stay. And it gets me down, the unsaid words still remained, The story ended without even starting"

She's holding back her tears and remained singing eventhough her heart is breaking. She keeps on looking to Chaeyoung and hoping that the latter would feel that the song is for her. After her special number, she went down from the stage and went up to the rooftop. She stared at the view of the sun that was about to set, meaning this day would end soon "Unnie?" She turn around and saw the girl that she loves "What are you doing here?" She asked. 

Dahyun faked a smile "Nothing, I'm just going to miss this place" she replied. Chaeyoung went beside her and lean her head against Dahyun's shoulder "I'm going to miss you unnie" she said and tears started to fall from Chaeyoung's eyes "Me too Chae, I am". They fall into a deep silence before the two of them spoke at the same time "I have something to tell you" their cheeks blushed "Go ahead, you first" Dahyun said. Chaeyoung took a deep breath before saying "I'm going to London to study arts and literature" she said, Dahyun couldn't say anything she feels like her world is crushing down "I thought you'll stay here?" Chaeyoung shook her head "I was accepted there unnie and being in that school is going to give me alot of opportunities in my arts and literature career".

Dahyun could only nod "What are you going to say unnie?" Chaeyoung asked "Well, I..." She wanted to say I love you but the words are stuck in and it wouldn't come out "I...I'll miss you and take care ok?" Chaeyoung nodded and she's disappointed of what she heard "I will unnie, you too" Dahyun engulf her in a tight hug, savoring the moment since they don't know when are they going to meet again 'I love you and you'll always have my heart. Goodbye my Summer'

​​​​(Another Chapter? Or nah?)