CHE.R.RY

CHE.R.RY

Her tongue masterfully maneuvered the stem.

 

Her white pearls nibbles its ends.

 

A hum escapes her lips with every twist and turn.

 

With a final flick, she presented the neatly tied cherry stem to Wheein.


 

“I can’t believe you actually have a special talent unnie.” she tilts her head to the side, a hand on her chin, curiously examining the stem on Solar’s hand.

 

“Rude. At least I actually have a special talent.” The ball of mochi puffed her cheeks.

 

Hyejin approaches her two members. Her eyes on Solar, the stem, then back to Solar..

 

“Hmmm…” The youngest hums and smirks at their leader who can only wonder what she’s about to say.

 

“Unnie, did you know that people who can tie a knot from a cherry stem with their tongues are good kissers?” The smirk growing on her lips.


 

Solar choked on an imaginary something and starts coughing nervously.

 

“R-really now. I wonder about that.”

 

The two maknaes inched their faces closer to the blushing Solar. Their mischievous smiles making the oldest break into cold sweat.

 

“How did you learn it?” they asked in unison.

 

“I just, you know! Practice when I’m bored.” She retorted trying to push away the little devils in front of her.

 

The two girls looked at each other with tilted brows. Even if b*llsh*t is on sale, they definitely ain’t buying any of it.

 

“Practicing for what?” Hyejin asked with a teasing tone. Wheein nodding in agreement.

 

“Reasons…”

 

Solar’s gaze gravitated to the girl who has been silently listening to their conversation for some time now. Their eyes met and she noticed a smirk on the corner of the girl’s lips.

 

Blood rushed to her face when the girl crush her lips like it’s not the rudest thing in the world. Though she’s bad at it, Moonbyul winked at Solar, enjoying every bit of embarrassment on the older girl’s face.

 

Solar is now the personification of a tomato who grew a pair of cheeks. Adorable. 

 

“Unnie. Unnie~.” Wheein poked her squishy face.

 

“Hm? What?”

 

“Teach us!” she beamed.

 

“Just look it up on the net! Also, Hyejin looks like she knows these kind of things more that I do.”

 

“What is that supposed to mean unnie?” Hyejin fakes a pout. Wheein laughs at her best friend’s expression, her eyes forming those beautiful crescent shapes.

 

The three were bickering on who should teach Wheein this ‘special talent’. Hyejin took a handful of cherries and told them she’d rather eat all of them than waste her time tying a knot. She was about to eat the first one when Byul-yi quickly snatched it from her hand.

 

“Yah! Unnie! That’s mine!” The girl frowned and Moonbyul almost felt bad for taking it.

 

Byul-yi patted the girl’s head and smiled apologetically.

 

“You have like, five more in your hands Hyejin. Okay… you can take the whole basket. I just need to talk to Solar-unnie about something.” She pointed at the basket of cherries resting at the only table in the room. Wheein and Hyejin squinted their eyes but decided to leave the two girls alone. They are so not giving them any later. They closed the door behind them, glaring at the two oldies while they were at it.


 

Moonbyul leaned behind Solar, whispering on her ears.

 

“Soo, you were practicing?” She asked almost sounding innocently.

 

Almost.

 

“I was bored.” Solar retorted, looking at the other side of the room, a blush present on her cheeks.

 

Moonbyul took the older girl’s hand and guided them to a couch. She sat the older girl on her lap and smiled. Solar shot her a confused look.

 

‘She’s up to something’ she thought.

 

Solar felt the girl’s hands slither around her waist, a gesture she has grown comfortable of through the years. She cupped Byul’s cheeks her brown orbs looking straight at Moonbyul’s own pools. They talk with their eyes most of the time, it’s weird and just makes people confused. Sometimes, they’d just laugh out of nowhere and or have this inaudible conversations just by looking at each other.

 

This time, it’s Solar telepathically asking Byul ‘What is up with you?’

 

Moonbyul took the older girl’s hands. Her nose muscles on the works as she chuckled. She buried her nose on the nook of Solar’s neck and snuggled for a bit before she spoke.

 

“Teach me?” She asked, inhaling the older woman’s sweet scent.

 

“Why are you being childish?” Solar tried to sound annoyed but is actually enjoying every bit of the other girl’s softness.

 

“Because I’m young. You’re old.” She pecked Solar’s neck, shivers running down the older girl’s spine.

 

“You are being rude... Cute, but rude.”

 

“Please?” Byul leaned back, pouting as she asked in an unexpectedly cute tone. Eyes closed as she waits in anticipation.

 

Solar sighed in defeat, how she makes her heart melt with these greasy antiques, will forever be one of Solar’s greatest life questions.


 

The girl crush’s hands went back to rest on Solar’s waist while the later had her arms around Byul’s neck. Solar placed soft kisses on her forehead, her cheeks, then the bridge of her nose. She younger of the two, let out a small giggles. Solar then proceeded to one of her favourite parts of the other girl’s body; the pair of velvet lips, peppering the younger with playful pecks.

 

The smiles are apparent on their lips. Their eyes closed, enjoying every bit of privacy they could get.

 

Byul broke the kiss only to plop the cherry between her perfect teeth, a hint of playfulness swirling in her dark pools. Solar tucked a hair behind her ear and tilted her head, taking the berry between her own white pearls. The play thing travelled the ladies’ caves, their tongues exchanging wet touches as they start getting competitive.

 

Solar accidentally bit the cherry, leaving a new sense of sweetness on their tongues. Moonbyul laughed at her girlfriend’s clumsiness and gestured her to finish the berry before they continue.  Solar shyly covered as she finished the cherry. Her cheeks looking squishier as she chews.

 

She finished the cherry and threw the stem somewhere, completely forgetting the point of this whole thing.

 

The small hint of juice on Solar’s lips did not escape Moonbyul’s watchful eyes. She quickly the liquid and went back to kiss the flustered mochi.

 

Both feeling the heat, they finally decided to intensify the kiss. Their breaths grew uneven, lips hungrily craving for each other. They both shifted their positions trying to push each other closer as if it was possible.


 

Moonbyul’s hot lips travelled on Solar’s long milky neck earning a soft moan from the older girl. Her left hand supported Solar’s back while her free hand popped the first button of Solar’s shirt, revealing the tempting collar bone of the fair lady. Solar tilted her head to the side, giving Moonbyul more access to the skin. Without hesitation, she bit Solar’s soft skin, leaving a red mark on her hot flesh. More buttons were removed, more skin was exposed. Moonbyul smirked at Solar when the black lacey covering came into view.

 

Solar can just blush.

 

Moonbyul trailed kisses on Solar’s tone abdomen when-

 

The door slammed open, revealing Hyejin. Wheein trailing behind her with the basket of cherries, one lazily hanging on her lips.

 

“WE’RE BACK! Since we’re nice maknae’s we’ll actually gi-”


 

Hyejin’s jaw dropped at the sight of their half leader sitting on top of the greasiest hamster in the planet’s thighs.

 

Solar blushed furiously, she tried to cover her face but frantically tried to button her shirt back up. Moonbyul gently pulled Solar’s head and buried her burning face on her shoulder. Trying to save Solar from the embarrassment she started in the first place. Moonbyul shot a “you’ve-got-to-be-kidding-me” look at the two youngsters.

 

“Aha-ahahaha! S-sorry guys…We-We’re actually just leaving.” She sweated, trying to push the curious Wheein behind her.

 

“What the hell are you saying? We just got here!” Wheein tried to peek inside the room but Hyejin covered her eyes.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Do you love life? If so, LET’S.JUST.GO”

 

“Just imagine nothing happened…W-we were not here.” Hyejin closed the door. Hurried footsteps and bickering can be heard outside behind the door.


 

“Jeez…” Moonbyul sighed as she caressed Solar’s back.

 

“That was…”

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

They laughed at each and broke the awkward atmosphere. 

 

Moonbyul helped Solar put the buttons back. After the last button, the greaseball booped Solar’s nose with hers and pecked her lips.

 

“Come on let’s go get those cherries.”

 

-END-

x     x     x

This is my first moonsun fanfic. I used to write for the 48G fandom and this is basically just a moonsun version of an old fic.

My grammar is not perfect and I serously just do this for fun. Nevertheless, I hope you found this enjoyable?