Chapter 2 : Stress-reliever???

There's A Kind Of Hush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a classroom that says "12-A" at the entrance, a girl with pink ombré was seen focusing on a book. She is none other than Irene Bae Joohyun, the only daughter of doctor Bae who is the head of BAE Hospital Group. 18, and currently in her senior year of high school.

With the captivating black orbs, fair skin and gorgeous looks she is like an angel that fell from the sky. Not only she has the looks she is also outstanding in school. That's why she became the vice-president of the school.

Irene checked the time on her phone while reading.


"Hmm No one has arrived yet. Did I come here too early? I should go get something to drink"


She headed to cafeteria in order to kill time.

She grabbed a bottle of milk, and when she looked up she saw a girl with the cold eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry"

she apologized first since she was lost in her thoughts. The girl looked at least a year younger than her.
She was staring at Irene for a while and soon Irene saw her lips moving to say something.

"I-it's okay"
Then,

"Yah Jung soojung what's taking you so long? It's just a bottle of milk!!! Is it heavy???!!!! We're gonna be late for class!!!!" 

 

A girl's shout was heard.They both turned to look at the source of the voice.

"Sooo she is the famous Jung Soojung?"

Irene thought while looking at the back of Krystal who is walking away.

Irene has known about Choi Sulli from the start, because she is friends with almost everyone in school. But she've only heard about Jung Soojung and never seen her before.
She is infamous for her resting and being cold.


"Umm maybe it's true after all" Irene murmured.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side,

Krystal and Sulli are on their way to their class.

"Sulli-ah do you know the one beside me, earlier at the cafeteria?? The one with pink ombré ???"

"Who.....? Ah you mean Irene sunbae-nim?"

"I think so??? Never seen her before"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter