OPERATION:JACKSON'S DATE

OPERATION:JACKSON'S DATE [Sequel to SFTP]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ready for your date hyung?" Bambam asks,silently judging the way Jackson matches his outfit.

"It's not a date......JYP just asked me to scout him and offer him a contract." Jackson replies.

"Whatever hyung.I think JYP hyung bets on Markson too...Oh that was actually a good ship name!Wahh" Bambam dabs 3 times and laughed. "Yugyeom!!!I have a new OTP!" Bambam got up on his seat and hugged Jackson.

"Yah!What's with the hugging?" Jackson immediately parts from the hug.

Bambam laughs and just went outside to find the maknae and tell him of his new discovery.

"Aishh Kunpimook...I better leave now so I'll arrive before noon." Jackson glances at the mirror one last time before he got his backpack bag and went outside.

"Jaebum,I'm going now."He greets passing by Jaebum,who is casually flipping the channels of the TV.

"Yeah annyeong have fun and good luck with the date!" Jaebum shouts,hearing the creek of the closing door.

"I heard that!" Jackson replies outside the door.

Once Jaebum felt the sound of Jackson's footsteps were slowly fading,he got his small walkie talkie hidden behind the pillow.

"Agent...umm..whatever it is,Jackson departed the dorm.Make sure of your hiding place." Jaebum presses the button.

"It's agent Younggie!And you better come here and wear your wig just like us 5."

"Sure."

👇👈👆👉

Jacksons was dropped infront of the small Japanese restaurant. "Thank you." He tells the person driving before he left.

He was greeted by some fans who were behind him.Acknowledging their presence,he waves and smiles at them.

He recognizes a familiar blonde boy within the crowd.

"Mark!" He signals the fansite to come.The crowd roares as Mark appears from the back to go meet Jackson.

Jackson places his arms at Mark's shoulder (making the crowd hoot in excited.)

"Umm excuse me.2 persons reserved for Park Jin Young?" He tells the server there.

"Oh of course Sir, follow me." The lady lead them to an area farther from the windows and gave them sets of menu.

The restaurant wasn't really very crowded (because of it's classy atmosphere) so it was easy for them to be comfortable there.
Once they ordered,the lady left and they began to make a conversation. 

"Let's play arcade games together someday." Jackson suggests.

"I'm up for anything just don't let me play those claw machines if you want to win." Mark says as he scrolls down his feed on his phone.Jackson saw what app Mark was using.

"Oh which reminds me,Saw your recent post on twitter.You don't have a VR?" Jackson asked.Mark ignored the fact Jackson already saw his tweet last night.

"Yes.I've tried it already but I'm planning to buy one this summer.Do you have one though?It's so cool..." Mark responded to Jackson.

"Yes.bought an oculus rift one just last week ago.All the members bought one 'cause they were amazed." Jackson replies.

"You and the others bought oculus rift already?That is expensive as hell...."Mark gapes at Jackson.

"Well yeah,cpsts a lot pf money but...Man it was fun!" Jackson says.

"Sadly,I'm still saving money for your tour though....I'll probably buy it after that." Mark promises."Call me if you want f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter