End

It Doesn't Matter

They had a bad relationship, Jungkook was cheating on Taehyung with Taehyungs best friend, Jimin. Its a friends with benefits relationship between Jungkook and Jimin. but that doesn't mean any different than any other type of relationship. Taehyung would never look at Jimin the same again, how could Jimin, his best friend since before they could walk, do this to him, have with Jungkook, knowing fully that Taehyung and Jungkook were dating.


 

Jungkook doesn't ever appreciate what he has, if he has something he wants better, New lambo is released, he needs to have it, a more expensive house is built? he will buy it. He doesn't know that you cant just replace love and with a new version. but hes selfish and he wants a new version. So he got it. and just like with mere items, the old version leaves, to someone else, or to just stay waiting and waiting but in the end no one will want it. right?

 

 


 

 

 

When Jungkook woke up that morning, he woke up to a cold, empty bed. He ignores the slight pang in his chest and brushes it off as just an unusual feeling because Taehyung always woke up later.

 

Doesn't matter

 

He gets up and looks around the house, Taehyung wasn't home. so Jungkook settles and calls to call Jimin over, Jimin answers on the first ring. What a good best friend Taehyung has, what a good best friend.

It was around 2 when they stopped cleaned themselves up and Jungkook sent Jimin out of their house. he got ready to go to his office when he noticed something. All of Taehyungs clothes were gone. everything belonging to Taehyung was not there. any traces of Taehyung was gone. he furrows his brows but gets ready anyways.

 

 


 

 

 

It was the same thing the next day. Wake up to an empty bed, call Jimin, Jimin.

They were sitting on the bed Jimin curling into Jungkook, Jungkook doesn't know why it feels weird having Jimin there and not Taehyung

"So have you talked to Taehyung?" Jungkook raises a brow as he asks Jimin.

"mm mm" Jimin shakes his head not even caring his best friend he hasn't heard from him, disintrested, he probably would care if Taehyung was kidnapped.

He doesn't know why he cares so much about some old news.

 

 

This is wrong

It doesn't matter

It Does

It Doesn't

 

 


 

 

Taehyung has been living with his friend Yoongi for the past few days and on wards.

Taehyung had a crush on Yoongi before Jungkook came into the picture, those feelings never went away, but he most certainly isn't ready. Not after having Jungkook cheat on him without shame with his best friend for the past month and a half.

Yoongi understands, he loves Taehyung and wants Taehyung to be happy, Taehyungs happiness comes first. he wishes Jungkook thought that before he did all this.

Taehyung quit his job and moved to Daegu with Yoongi, and he is making an effort to move on. its hard but its working. He focuses on the positives, what are the benefits of crying over him. Nothing would suddenly change. he's doing the right thing leaving Jungkook and moving on quickly.

 


 

 

Someday something in Jungkook told him to go to Taehyungs workplace. he wouldn't go that far to leave right?

 


 

"Hello is Kim Taehyung here?" he asks the barista, Seolhyun one of Taehyungs co-workers

"Uh, i'm sorry sir but he doesn't work here anymore, he quit around a week ago. is there anything you need" Seolhyun asks after apologizing.

"Ah no its fine, thank you." He smiles

 

Why is it hurting so bad

it shouldn't matter.

 

Right?

 


 

 

"Yoongi!" Taehyung bounded over to Yoongis office in the house, it had been 2 months since Taehyung moved with Yoongi to start anew, he had never felt more relieved and happy. it wasn't only limited to Taehyung, because half a month ago Taehyung felt he was ready and they began dating.

 

"Hm yeah Tae?" Yoongi asks, full attention on Taehyung. he looked excited. He loves seeing Taehyung happy and excited.

"I was accepted! I was accepted! I got accepted into BigHit!" Taehyung exclaims jumping around before hugging Yoongi.

"That's great!" Yoongi reciprocated the hug

A month ago Yoongi encouraged Taehyung to apply to big hit. he was a rapper and he heard his manager saying he might be set as a duo with a vocalist. So he recommended Taehyung to his manager and Taehyung auditioned. and now they will soon be a duo in BigHit.

 


 

 

It has been 3 months since Taehyung left Jungkook, Jungkook over time started calling Jimin less and less. Something in him screamed at him that it was wrong. He hasn't heard about Taehyung through their group of friends. he doesn't know why he misses Taehyung so much.

He was watching T.V. when a segment came up. it was a interview with Yoongi and

wait is that

 

it is

 

Taehyung

 

They were holding hands one of the head lines on the show were,

 

The new duo of BigHit, Vocalist Kim Taehyung and Rapper Min Yoongi

There was also a live chat going on the side that they were taking a questions off of

 

Chat

 

Omo i ship it  <3 <3

 

So cute!

 

Are they dating?!

 

Suddenly he hears the host speak up "Well lets see, AH! this question, Are you two dating? you two seem pretty close." Jungkook scoffs and rolls his eyes, he doesn't know what this feeling is, its a burning ugly feeling.

 

brush it off

 

"Ah haha yes actually we are dating!" He sees Yoongi answer, Taehyung smiles a bright smile.

 

It doesn't matter

 

 


 

 

It was a year since it all began, and the world decided to bring it to a close.

Taehyung was walking home when he saw a bright light, and suddenly a heavy impact on his body and he hears a car screech. his bones feel heavy, everything was blurry, he hears some people scream and eventually ambulance sirens, if he remembers correctly he saw yoongi crying and begging for him to stay awake, he cant go to sleep. he felt tired.

He realizes whats happened.

He was hit by a car.

hes bleeding out.

he smiles at Yoongi.

"I love you, thank you for making me happy when Jungkook took it away."

 

And it went dark.

 

He flat lines.

 


 

 

Its been a year since Taehyung left him a cold, empty bed.

 

he was watching t.v. again when a segment came up

 

Kim Taehyung pronounced dead after being the victim of a hit and run last night

 

 

KIM TAEHYUNG PRONOUNCED DEAD AFTER NEING THE VICTIM OF A HIT AND RUN LAST NIGHT

 

 

He widens his eyes. this wakes him up, from his denial, from his stupidity. it shoves him into reality.

He. . .

Tears drip down from his eyes

 

He. . .

 

His lungs feel constricted and his mouth feels like cotton

 

He loved Kim Taehyung. So much.

 

He falls to the ground sobbing

 

 

It mattered so much

 


 

 

It was the day of Taehyungs funeral. When Jungkook arrived he received glares from the people that knew what he done to Taehyung, he doesn't blame them.

the one glare that was hard to shake off was Yoongi's. he noticed Jimin didn't come to his best friends funeral, this upset Jungkook. how could someone do that, be with someone for their entire life but not mourn their death. but Yoongis tear filled glare made him think, its his fault that their friendship broke apart its his fault for hurting Taehyung.

 

Yoongi had been with Taehyung this whole time.

Helped Taehyung the nights he couldn't keep positive thoughts up.

debuted with Taehyung as a duo group.

loved Taehyung properly.

 

Jungkook has never seen Yoongi cry until now.

 


 

 

After the burial Jungkook walked up to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at him, glaring with a brow raised.

 

"I-I'm sorry for everything i did to Taehyung"

"Its too late"

"Yeah . . . I know"

 


 

 

Its been 2 years since Taehyungs death and Jungkook visits Taehyungs grave everyday.

 

Apologizes everyday.

 

He cut off contact with Jimin, he doesn't know if he should or shouldn't be upset with him.

 

He occasionally talks with Yoongi, Yoongi keeps his cold front up around Jungkook.

 

Jungkook regrets his choices, he feels like things wouldn't have ended like this if he hadn't been stupid.

 


 

 

"Its okay we all make mistakes kookie"  Taehyung smiles as Jungkook apologizes again.